• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I asked Toei to clarify how many timelines, spatial dimensions, and if Goku and Beerus'a clash affected space-time.
You people think Toriyama , DB people in charge now what spatial dimension is?

There's a chance. Plus Akira is the type of guy that would look up something he doesn't know about, plus the guy seems to be an avid fan of sci-fi, I pray to god that he has seen Doctor Who

LuciferSPN said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I asked Toei to clarify how many timelines, spatial dimensions, and if Goku and Beerus'a clash affected space-time.
everyone grade 8 onwards knows that :/

LuciferSPN said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I do. They can be lazy alot of times but I wouldn't confuse that with ignorance. Akira and Toyo have shown a willingness to go after and explain more complex topics, they usually just dumb it down.

Question so with the recent announcement by Shueisha, do you guys think the Super manga will be getting more attention? Perhaps introduce alot of these new ideas coming up?

They will probably just higher other people to do spin off manga, sorta like episode of Bardock.

Difference being it might be canon.

Shock97 said:
Question so with the recent announcement by Shueisha, do you guys think the Super manga will be getting more attention? Perhaps introduce alot of these new ideas coming up?
Even if the Super manga will be getting more attention, this wiki does not take the future feats and etc. of the manga, maybe some important concept, but i don't want Hit and the others to be downgraded if we follow the manga.

Dark649 said:
Shock97 said:
Even if the Super manga will be getting more attention, this wiki does not take the future feats and etc. of the manga, maybe some important concept, but i don't want Hit to be downgraded if we follow the manga.
I thought this wiki will take ideas/feats from the manga so long as they don't contradict the anime?

RadicalMrR said:
They will probably just higher other people to do spin off manga, sorta like episode of Bardock.
Difference being it might be canon.
If they go that route we neeeeed a Gods of Destruction series. Man so much potential with this.

Beerus also claims he can easily take down the Future Zamasu. I wonder if by sealing or through the possible Void Manipulation.

Goku is taught the mafuba, sealing technique

Trunks is 3-A

The unkillable Zamasu & Black are still at it with their comebacks..

Also Piccolo should have resistance to sealing since during the 23 Budokai he reversed the Mafuba.

So apparently Beerus was debating if he should go to Trunks' timeline and kill them or not...

If they do fuse, it will be a mixed bag for me.

Two Overpowered fusions fighting one another sounds like the pinnacle of all badassery but I was hoping Vegito would only only appear at the end of Super for the final fight.

lol imagine what would happen if vegito is unable to beat the fusion and beerus shows up and powers up beyond his current known limit to destroy the evil fusion lol

The Living Tribunal1 said:
lol imagine what would happen if vegito is unable to beat the fusion and beerus shows up and powers up beyond his current known limit to destroy the evil fusion lol
that would be nice lol

So is no one going to mention that Vegeta somehow had time to train to equally fight Black for the next episode? Goku is letting Vegeta fight Black himself to show the results of his training.

Did he go into the Time Chamber?

Piccolo said that he was going to show Goku how to do the Mafuba, before he left to Roshi's house. Piccolo hax should be added to his profile as well. It no longers required for the person to be evil or the death side effects. But you still need the Jar to sealed the opponent.

Poinciana1971 said:
So is no one going to mention that Vegeta somehow had time to train to equally fight Black for the next episode? Goku is letting Vegeta fight Black himself to show the results of his training.
Did he go into the Time Chamber?
Maybe he did,but even he didn't plot requires him to get stronger and so he did in a few hours.Easy as that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back