• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't expected that...

I don't know what series are you watching...

Is obvious...

He is the only survivor Z warrior in the future, duh.

Plot Hole:

How can Black (Zamasu) have acess to Super Saiyan Rose? When the body he took from that Goku still haven't met Beerus, and achieve SSG Ki.

Does this means the Kai's Ki is consider God Ki? But wouldn't that contradict the Kai's been killed by Dabura, Babidi and Buu? And that only God Ki can fight againts God Ki or been harm by something less than a God. (Trunks)

Or is it just a normal Super Saiyan form? :x

HokageMangaVox said:
Plot Hole:

How can Black (Zamasu) have acess to Super Saiyan Rose? When the body he took from that Goku still haven't met Beerus, and achieve SSG Ki.

Does this means the Kai's Ki is consider God Ki? But wouldn't that contradict the Kai's been killed by Dabura, Babidi and Buu? And that only God Ki can fight againts God Ki or been harm by something less than a God. (Trunks)

No every God has God ki it's just stronger then normal ki and he did meat beerus if not Zumsa would have not know Goku

He absorbed/Replicated Goku's power into his new body giving him access to god Ki.

Also guys lets hope Mai doesn't cause any sort of harm to Black or Zamasu. All it takes is for one of them to get shot in the head and say "ow" or have that look on their face.

Shock97 said:
Also guys lets hope Mai doesn't cause any sort of harm to Black or Zamasu. All it takes is for one of them to get shot in the head and say "ow" or have that look on their face.
I can see Mai shooting Zamasu and giving him a wound just for him to immediatly regenerate from it.

Shock97 said:
I can see Mai shooting Zamasu and giving him a wound just for him to immediatly regenerate from it.

FTW395 said:
Shock97 said:
That won't be good for battle forums XD

"A bullet can pierce his skin!!!!!!!!!"

HokageMangaVox said:
Plot Hole:

What? Zamasu took the body of Goku after the universe six tournament.

That explains why he already knew about SSJB and was unimpressed by Vegeta.

Also he said that he is the Zamasu that fought Goku.

HokageMangaVox said:
Plot Hole:

Only difference between God ki and normal ki is the fact that God Ki can't be sensed by lesser beings

No. The body he took from Goku was from the beginning of Super, from the first episode. He hadn't met Beerus, yet. Go watch it again, he was with Goten in the same post of the sunset scene from episode 1.

HokageMangaVox said:
No. The body he took from Goku was from the beginning of Super, from the first episode. He hadn't met Beerus, yet. Go watch it again, he was with Goten in the same post of the sunset scene from episode 1.
It's not the same scene, Black is the SAME Zamasu that Goku fought after Black travelled back in time. (Yes Black basically created himself) Zamasu then killed Gowasu travelled 1 year into the future and switch bodies with Goku.

Did you listen to what Black said? They flashed back to the fight with Goku and Zamasu while Black was explaining.

Goku's been farming for awhile, there is no reason to assume that scene took place before episode 1.

Poinciana1971 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
It's not the same scene, Black is the SAME Zamasu that Goku fought after Black travelled back in time. (Yes Black basically created himself) Zamasu then killed Gowasu travelled 1 year into the future and switch bodies with Goku.
Did you listen to what Black said? They flashed back to the fight with Goku and Zamasu while Black was explaining.

Goku's been farming for awhile, there is no reason to assume that scene took place before episode 1.
I forgot that it was one year into the future since the ring can't travel back in time. My mistake. Sorry about that.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
No one gonna mention the fact that Beerus said he could easily destroy Future Zamasu?
What's there to mention? We've already established that Beerus could erase people from existence through Hakai, so this really isn't that special.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Except that it would be special because he would be erasing a character who is immortal from existence.
It doesn't really matter if you're immortal or not when you erase someone from existence.

On a side note: I'm also a little skeptical, because he was also wrong about killing future Zamasu the first time and I don't actually think he knows Zamasu is immortal.

I s u-c l o n e said:
If Zamasu truly is immortal then he shouldn't be able to be erased from existence.
Then Zamasu isn't truly immortal? And I disagree with you, immortality has nothing to do with being erased from existence.

I mean that if he's immortal and he shouldn't be able to be killed then Beerus shouldn't be able to erase him from existence. I'm pretty sure it's one thing to erase a non-immortal being, but something else to erase an immortal being.

Well Geekdom did say he has gonna make a video showing evidence that Vegito was gonna be the one to come back.

Another reason I prefer Vegito is that he doesn't have a time limit to his fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back