• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW395 said:
Can they still acess the Super Dragonball in different timelines? I assume so because they used the Super db's during the U6 saga.
Well Beerus said that deities are affected across all timelines, and the Super Dragon Balls are the creations of a deity (Black and Zamasu are protected by the Time Ring and possibly immortality). So maybe the Super Dragon Balls are gone across all timelines.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
FTW395 said:
Can they still acess the Super Dragonball in different timelines? I assume so because they used the Super db's during the U6 saga.
Well Beerus said that deities are affected across all timelines, and the Super Dragon Balls are the creations of a deity (Black and Zamasu are protected by the Time Ring and possibly immortality). So maybe the Super Dragon Balls are gone across all timelines.
if all then this will be an issue for them if they need something big...

The only things I want to see is Goten & Trunks growing up, to be strong fithers with Pan, and Uub as well. But sadly Super may end where Z did, God know if the ending finshes with rewinding time or everyone losing their memories to fit GT back in canon. Smh.

if uub is even introduced now he would be irrelevant

dbs is taking a whole new route, and i hope they over-write the dbz ending

I think it'll stay the same though they might choose to go past it.

And i'm on the side that wants the ending to be rewritten

Though the fact that Bra still isn't born definitely makes me think otherwise(or that the writers forgot about her)

The Queen Diclonius said:
FTW395 said:
Guess I'm just hungry for some new feats.
Me too, my friend, me too.
I'd like some clear quantifiable ones, but I am really more interested in New techniques. This arc has been pretty good for things like equipment, more, etc. We got Beerus' "destroy", but I am looking forward to new abilities for them to play around with.

RadicalMrR said:

Though the fact that Bra still isn't born definitely makes me think otherwise(or that the writers forgot about her)
No. Pan is older than Bra, it will be a year before she gets born. Gt fu** that up, making her older than Pan.

RadicalMrR said:

yea,ending sucked

Aimenaltair said:
I guess it is since Akira is giving them the green light to do so.
Well,Toriyama will probably still write original concept & arc and then they contiue.This apartment sounds more like they'll focus on other branchs of DB.I mean they can always make spin-off,backstory,non canon movie like before.There's many ways to earn lots of money for that popular franchise like DB

The ideal thing to happen would be.

They write a Ark.

They give it to Akira for him to touch things up and give it his own style but if he doesn't like it he sends it back.

That's how I think it work at least, that and products, what baffles me is that it is getting expanded and has more opportunities than One Piece despite One Piece having more manga sales in Japan, guess the TV Show is doing just THAT good...

They really should open a forum to let fans from all countries send in their ideas. They don't have to approve them, but at least it would give the overall worldwide fandom a voice.
LOL speaking of ideas, I wonder when will Bandai release a PTO android/IOS game, where you manage your own planet trade company branch on a random sector in the universe, where you invade planets, sell them or use their inhabitants to make your army stronger.

Aimenaltair said:
They really should open a forum to let fans from all countries send in their ideas. They don't have to approve them, but at least it would give the overall worldwide fandom a voice.
LOL speaking of ideas, I wonder when will Bandai release a PTO android/IOS game, where you manage your own planet trade company branch on a random sector in the universe, where you invade planets, sell them or use their inhabitants to make your army stronger.
Nonononoo, I want a game where you play as a GoD destroying random structures of the Universe!

He joked, "It's really great that I don't have to do anything now."

Hahaha Toriyama you lazy ****

Celestial Pegasus said:
Would like a hit spinoff, or at least something involving universe 6.
So does the rest of the world.

Hes basically the Boba Fett of DB.

DB, in all honesty, deserves this. It's the biggest anime fanbase ever and has made TONS of money, so it makes sense to go this route.

If anyone wants to, I have the link saved to contact Toei Animation! Just remember, don't pitch episode ideas, and be polite. It's a Japanese company, after all.
http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/en/contact
If they actually read this,ask them to ask Toriyama in next interview about speed in DB,like for example speed in 23RD BT Goku vs Piccolo

I was always wondering why people never asked their speed in all those interviews with Toriyama

What do you think is reason why Zamasu & Black will merge?

I think it could be because Goku will succeed in sealing Zamasu and Black will prevent that by putting earring on other ear and will fuse and cance sealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back