• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think db xenoverse is it's own continuity like dbs is the original continuity,dbgt is the original and movies continuity and db xenoverse 2 is the game and original continuity

Beerus1000 said:
i think db xenoverse is it's own continuity like dbs is the original continuity,dbgt is the original and movies continuity and db xenoverse 2 is the game and original continuity
Xenoverse 2 follows Xenoverse continuity.

Anyone notice how in recent months Dragonball has seriously been upping the hax as of lately, especially this saga, half of them ain't too bad, Goku has the Mafuba which has now been confirmed to work on pretty much anyone, Black has partial acausality, Trunks has plenty of resistances, Beerus possibly being able to erase someone from existence, Zamasu has type 4 Immortality, Xenoverse 2 has dimensional BFR, possession (and resistance to it), and mind control(along with somewhat Limited resistance to it) looking forward to future arc hax, because let's face it, even if we do get a Tier 2 feat as much as I like Goku and co. Being there with limited speed and hax I'd honestly be surprised if they beat even one relevant tier 2, this arc isn't bad, but still nothing to Tier 2 hax.

I am looking forward to what Beerus, Whis, and any Demons that come along that have any abilities. Daishinkan scares me the most, the guy gives off this aura of a hax beast, he has some serious trump cards up his sleeve, I can tell.

LuciferSPN said:
That's cool.Is there any thread for XV so that we don't use this thread for XV stuff
Not that I know of We could make one or keep using this one since Dragonball super stuff is going to be in xenovereswe should be able to use this thread

"Toki, Toki egg."

But brave yourselfs, spoiler ahead. Is probably Towa and Mira's son. As in Dragon Ball Online. I want to see Cell-X in Xenoverse 2. [1]

HokageMangaVox said:
"Toki, Toki egg."

But brave yourselfs, spoiler ahead. Is probably Towa and Mira's son. As in Dragon Ball Online. I want to see Cell-X in Xenoverse 2. [1]
I do not blame you I do too. but I don't think they're going to be having a kid in xenveres 2 maybe 3 or 4 but not 2

Um... is it okay if I post here? So... is there any thing people here like about the Goku Black Saga so far? Me, I just love the villain. He's a great Sensui-type antagonist, which is something unique to DBZ.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Um... is it okay if I post here? So... is there any thing people here like about the Goku Black Saga so far? Me, I just love the villain. He's a great Sensui-type antagonist, which is something unique to DBZ.
I mean it's a thread about Dragonball super I don't see why you shouldn't be able to

I just like well I've never really been good at telling what I like In a show

Sorry, guys, it's just been a stressful last few days.

But yeah, Zamasu is interesting. And that there's two versions of him running around causing chaos is a neat concept.

Sorry, guys, it's just been a stressful last few days.

But yeah, Zamasu is interesting. And that there's two versions of him running around causing chaos is a neat concept.
1 ok

2 true also vegeto coming back finally the fusion won't be weaker than its parts.

If we see a Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Vegito, I can die a happy camper. :D
I don't think he will use Kaiokenbut he should definitely use super saiyan blue unless he just kicks around the supreme god in base I wouldn't mind that either.

I'm confused, as far as I know it's nowhere confirmed that Vegito is coming back so why is everyone assuming that he is?

In any case, it will be good to see Vegito come back. Outside video game appearances, this is the first time he's been seen in 21 years. Two decades. And I always enjoyed Vegito. His fight against Super Buu was one of the crowning moments in an otherwise lackluster saga.

Xenoverse two Hit. Yup, pretty excited.

I want me some more vegito also. Never got enough of him, read pretty much all of some fan comic just because they had Super Wait an Pan and Benito, seeing him go blue would be the bees knees.

Still want more Krilling and 18 Though, gonna keep pouting about that.

I just realized something. Beerus said that gods (except Zeno) are not aloud to mess with space and time in ANY way. Without this rule, I am sure Beerus would have showed some 2-C feats. Who else agrees? Also Beerus looked pretty confident in knowing he could mess with space time without the rule existing.

Gokuiscool144 said:
I just realized something. Beerus said that gods (except Zeno) are not aloud to mess with space and time in ANY way. Without this rule, I am sure Beerus would have showed some 2-C feats. Who else agrees? Also Beerus looked pretty confident in knowing he could mess with space time without the rule existing.
who knows it could be true but we never know

It's already happening,they are fighting in another timeline in the future

That ain't surpassing time and space, Gurren Lagann is surpassing Space and Time, Goddess Madoka is surpassing space and Time, God Yuno Gasai is surpassing space and time, Haruhi Suzumiya and Medaka(with all-fiction) surpasses space and time, Heaven Ascension DIO surpasses space and time, this so far hasn't surpassed even Z fights much less space and time

Merged Zamasu better do some serious damage and no, I don't mean beating Goku and Vegeta for the upteenth time, I want time and space to be WRECKED, timelines to get shit on and hax to go with

Master Xar said:
That ain't surpassing time and space, Gurren Lagann is surpassing Space and Time, Goddess Madoka is surpassing space and Time, God Yuno Gasai is surpassing space and time, Haruhi Suzumiya and Medaka(with all-fiction) surpasses space and time, Heaven Ascension DIO surpasses space and time, this so far hasn't surpassed even Z fights much less space and time

Merged Zamasu better do some serious damage and no, I don't mean beating Goku and Vegeta for the upteenth time, I want time and space to be WRECKED, timelines to get shit on and hax to go with
You people assume too much by simple statements. The battle exceeding space time could mean the exact thing we're experiencing now in DbSuper where the cast is switching between timelines. Zen'o' getting involved in this arc could also just refer to the time when Zen'o' wanted to be Goku's friend.

And that is exactly what I was afraid of, Akira's vague and sarcastic commentary can be funny and witty at times, but it can seriously be grating and annoying, especially recently with the expanded universe being confirmed and him joking that he won't be involved, this is the problem, he is too vague and would rather move on than explain exactly what the hell is going on or what he means, this is the whole problem with canon and power level inconsistencies because he can't take 2 seconds to explain, we still have no idea what the hell Trunks' form is, why it's so ridiculous almost asspullingly ******* strong, and exactly where the hell it fits in the transformations, in short its BULLSHIT!

Master Xar said:
This is the whole problem with canon and power level inconsistencies because he can't take 2 seconds to explain, we still have no idea what the hell Trunks' form is, why it's so ridiculous almost asspullingly ******* strong, and exactly where the hell it fits in the transformations, in short its BULLSHIT!
Yes, even the hated Gt didn't have this kind of problem.

Why can't y'all enjoy the show for what it is rather than worry about how strong the characters getting? I get that it's a battle wiki and all, but still, the power wasn't the only thing that got any of us into the series. It was the story. Just be happy at where they are right now, at the end of the day, it's just a show.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Why can't y'all enjoy the show for what it is rather than worry about how strong the characters getting? I get that it's a battle wiki and all, but still, the power wasn't the only thing that got any of us into the series. It was the story. Just be happy at where they are right now, at the end of the day, it's just a show.
I already like the show!

The only thing it needs now is more Hit feats!

Wow I can't believe it took me this long to figure this out.

The "Zero Mortals Plan" is the fusion between Zamasu and Black.

as for me and enjoying the show: i do think it is ok

but i would really like to see them go higher in power untill they reach 2-A or "at least 2-A"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back