• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
mmmm imagine if all the boxes that the supreme kai of U10 showed had rings and the boes went on forever ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quoting from a different thread, but isn't this actually the case?

Like don't all the Boxes have different rings?

About Super Saiyan Rose ...

I had heard something about that today ...

The name probably came from the Rosé wine . (France)

Also ... "Rose" have two meanings in various languages, like portuguese, french, spanish, german etc.

It means not just the flower, but the color ... pink. ;-;

I don't know because Zamasu is literally everyones main suspect and was mine for a while but I got a feeling Toriyama is gonna throw a curve ball.

He might throw a curve ball. He did it to us when cell appeared and everyone thought the androids would be the main villain of the arc.

Well he didn't do that one on purpose.

His editor saw Android 19 and 20 said "Nope not good enough to be villians"

So he made 18 and 17, his editor said "They don't look like good enough villians"

Then he made Cell which his editor said "Looked to ugly to be a main villian"

And from that he got Cell and his tranformations.

TakatoBlue said:
About Super Saiyan Rose ...
I had heard something about that today ...

The name probably came from the Rosé wine . (France)

Also ... "Rose" have two meanings in various languages, like portuguese, french, spanish, german etc.

It means not just the flower, but the color ... pink. ;-;
apparently what i heard that is Black's counter to SSB

apparently what i heard that is Black's counter to SSB

If that's true, then the question we need an answer to is how does he know about SSB.

Man I would love to see a SSJB KKx10 or x20 against Black, that thing is so powerful it made Beerus nervous! And also it would be nice if this time Black and Goku had new feats too, like speed feats maybe?

Guys what if ssj rose Black is able to defeat Whis? How cool would that be. And then poses a threat to Zen'o. Highly unlikely but would be awesome.

Man I would hate it if he would be stronger than Whis or Vados, I want them (and Zen'o of course) to remain indefinitely, misteriously OP and to just leave the low God levels (to them of course, Goku, Vegeta etc.) to deal with all the shat.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
^What if we find out that the gods are still in a sealed state?
hmm imagine if there is a sealed beerus for every parallel U7 and a true beerus is the god of destruction of all timelines for U7

^ I've actually been having this theory that black is going to fuse with every other time line version of himself to get super OP

Anyone think Hit deserves a spinoff. They should call it the "Hit"man chronicles lol.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Anyone think Hit deserves a spinoff. They should call it the "Hit"man chronicles lol.
i would love that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back