• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Takato Like what Radical said please don't quote walls of text.

Anyways I guess a name change might be reasonable, but I still feel uncertain as he was repeatedly called "Daishinkan." Perhaps it's a mistake or just how his name is or something. I don't know.

Also Beerus is a God though. And even if we're going to have "Priest" for Daishinkan's profile, that doesn't mean we should put it on Whis's profile. As he was never referred to as such a title.

LMFAO, Some Downplayer called SuperbearNeo mentioned how DBS Doesn't have a multiverse and Mentioned how Janemba Shin Budokai was only Universal.

What's Next DBS Universes only have 4 galaxies

KillitwithC4 said:
Guys, almost every top page in this site are dragon ball characters.
that's only normal since if you select most popular anime - db

one of most popular charachters in fiction - Goku

so it's not surprising

What if ScrewAttack makes a Goku vs Superman 3 where Goku uses Zeno button and Supes still wins?

Laughing Goku

Ben: "The fact that there's a number of universes means that it's not infinite. Therefore, even he cannot beat Superman. The winner is Superman."

Then come the defensive quotes about hating Supes due to being a bad character (lol), followed by the SA fanboys and the DB wankers.

Some people already predicted that the 75th death battle will be goku vs superman 3 since the first was the 25th and the second was the 50th, according to others.

I want them to leave it alone. For gods sake we don't need another one of those, they take digs at DB whenever they can on Twitter, a third ones just gonna be another flame war.

The real cal howard said:
Everyone wants them to leave it alone. Even those who think Superman will win again want them to leave it alone.
Exactly. It doesn't matter what Goku, Beerus, Whis, or anyone else for that matter does in Super. They will never say Goku beats Superman, and if they do it will be in some form of a joke/ are you happy now fanboys type statements. They spent two intensive videos hammering in their stance, which if they went back on would probably destroy their credentials lol

So I've been thinking. The Future Warrior from Xenoverse is like the only DB character who we can say actually has very useful confirmed hax.

Depending on which Future Warrior. I don't see the Saiyan one being very haxxed after beating the game, considering I just Kamehameha'd and Kienzan'd through the game, occasionally going SSJ2 and spamming Z Souled Perfect Kamehamehas

Well they do all have Time Stop and the SLOW durability negation via lowering body temperature. And of course depending on the form, other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back