• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
we need dispel bound level hax resistance and acausality ;-;
then it wouldn't be DBZ anymore.Since in DBZ it's all about transformations and strenght.

If we get it more like DB,then we could see new techniques and such

Šakacrophejter said:
then it wouldn't be DBZ anymore.Since in DBZ it's all about transformations and strenght.
If we get it more like DB,then we could see new techniques and such
firstly, it is not dbz anymore

its DBS, and it does have some unconventional abilities as it is

secondly, hax resistance and acausality will only end up making hax less effective, thus making stregnth far more useful (and by acausality: i mean resistance to causality and time manipulation)

We can dream, but realistically i don't see it happening at least not for goku or vegeta or maybe not even the gods, only zeno i think would have something like that. In order for things like hax resistance and acausality to come about hax has to be present in the first place and seeing how decent hax is almost non-existence in dragon ball i don't think it's possible.

There is a huge difference between zeno and everyone else as he seems to playing a different game, everyone still physically fights while he is implied to just blink universes out of existence, him having hax or hax resistance wouldn't be surprising.

Everyone else though with their limited hax abilities i don't see having such things as hax resistance or acausality.

Celestial Pegasus said:
We can dream, but realistically i don't see it happening at least not for goku or vegeta or the maybe not even the gods, only zeno i think would have something like that. In order for things like hax resistance and acausality to come about hax has to be present in the first place and seeing how decent hax is almost non-existence in dragon ball i don't think it's possible.
There is a huge difference between zeno and everyone else as he seems to playing a different game, everyone still physically fights while he is implied to just blink universes out of existence, him having hax or hax resistance wouldn't be surprising.

Everyone else though with their limited hax abilities i don't see having such things as hax resistance or acausality.
I think another route for more physically based characters having hax could be through technology just like the Kais with Time Rings.

@Shock97 Yea that would be a good route for them to go, the question is how far they would actually go with it though, i mean would they have like a ring or something that manipulates space or souls or things like that, idk if it would go that far.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Shock97 Yea that would be a good route for them to go, the question is how far they would actually go with it though, i mean would they have like a ring or something that manipulates space or souls or things like that, idk if it would go that far.
Yeah, that actually doesn't seem like a bad idea to maybe have rings for soul, space, and mind.....actually now that I say it were basically talking Infinity Gauntlet lol, but I don't mind they already have time rings a few more wouldn't hurt.

I really like dragon ball for what it was. The close combat and energy attacks are really awesome. I never really enjoyed shows that use a lot of hax but dragon ball could use some but I don't know what kind it could use.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Ok now DB is getting way too OP xD lol
>Implying that multiversal zeno and a universal sized dragon wasn't OP enough.

eh why not more OP lol

Yeah, I like my DB as OP, I mean I do like it as not OP too, but I just can't help and feel good when I have such big feats and OP objects in my favourite series.

Anyone got any idea when their gonna show Zalama or Zarama I don't know how to pronounce it.

Probably a different one most likely. Also you guys think someone will make a king of kings amv for zeno once they get enough scenes of him lol.

Aneta97 said:
Yeah, I like my DB as OP, I mean I do like it as not OP too, but I just can't help and feel good when I have such big feats and OP objects in my favourite series.
same here man same here

^If that does happen, I really hope the studio makes it just like the toriko x dbz x one piece crossovers cause those episodes were really great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back