• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
>1-B

Lol no. At best it is a Infinite Speed feat, although it is also possible that said castle would just be a single space-time continuum.

I thought 1-B are 12 dimensional beings or higher. If he exist outside of them shouldn't he be that tier or am I missing something. Unless he needs to be inside it.

Mathematical Dimensions =/= "Dimensions" when being used to refer to universes.

1-B requires to be above 12 Mathematical dimensions, not 12 universes.

He said wrong. Some people or fiction still uses the word dimensions to refer to universes, despite the fact it's technically wrong.

My bad then. So they would neen to say dragon ball 12 dimensional planes and that Zeno is a 12th dimensional entity to be on that tier?

I've even seen people saying dbz verse has only 1 galaxy because when whis showed the 12 universe there was only 1 galaxy shown

See that is why i have no account on comicvine, too many downplayers, AlexThe"Boss" even said the Frieza dwarf star calculation was faulty with literally no reasoning whatsoever, put Vegeta in the saiyan Saga at small planet level even though Earth isn't small and average size.

Really their is even frieza final form surviving namek's explosion with a small amount of energy which was I think star level+

Can everybody please stop wanking. The Dragon Ball universes are clearly only 1 galaxy...

O v o
These aren't galaxies, they're oddly shaped stars...

imagine the shitstorm that would erupt

if zeno was stated to be infinite dimensional

(tbh i wont like him to be any higher than 2-A, so i wud dislike that as well :p )

I bet I would hear the earthquake caused by all the DB fans screaming in happiness and all the downplayers moaning in agony all the way from my dorm.

Wait, you think I was kidding? Asura obviously stomps the verse. Heck, I'm pretty sure Naruto beats Goku. Maybe Beerus. Luffy would lose though, after a hard fight.

I totally was kidding lol.

The real cal howard said:
Asura just needs his 17th tooth to solo the verse.
Chip Skylark's teeth unironically solo DBS

Cs
So shiny...

The Living Tribunal1 said:

(tbh i wont like him to be any higher than 2-A, so i wud dislike that as well :p )
What would being an infinite dimensional being put him at?

Chip Skylark's teeth unironically solo DBS

Cs
So shiny...

Please. Chip is too rich and famous to waste his two seconds soloing DBS. These are the teeth to solo DBS. A whole class of them.

Spongebob yearbook photo

Hahahahahahahahhahaha! *Gasp* Hahahhahahahaha! *Sigh* My sides. I am dead. I am so dead.
Lol glad you liked my pic xD

Lol I might maybe in the future. You can make one yourself and use that pic if ya want.

I shall. Need to get started on JBW anyway. Really like the site.
Thanks man. Really appreciate it. Can't wait until you get started on it :)

Let's get back to Dragon Ball though.

Hey, do y'all think that there will be more then 100 episodes like the rummors say? I'm not sure if we talked about this here ƒÿò And do you guys think there will be a new arc after the 12 universe tournament ?

I have a feeling that Zarama might end up being evil.

I don't know why and I can't explain it either. I just feel it.

Zarama being the final villain... hmm...

^I feel like Zeno will be the final fight,I can easily see him getting pissed or something during his tournament.

Gokuiscool144 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:

What would being an infinite dimensional being put him at?
High 1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back