• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

crazy-how-people-think-vegeta-lost-his-character-development-v0-5ntktbrp7r5d1.png

I've mentioned it before several times in this thread that I hold a significant amount of disdain towards the Dragon Ball Super manga, but I would be lying if I didn't say that there are several instances where Toyotaro really nails the writing down for certain characters and gives them much needed character development.

Vegeta is one of those instances, I do wish that he wasn't so obsessed with surpassing Goku but I like how Toyotaro makes Vegeta genuinely regretful to the awful shit he did and tries to stone for them

Why can't Other World be timeless again?
Why can't the realm itself be devoid of time and still abide by the whims of the greater, fifth-dimensional hypertimeline, as do the rest of the realms across the Multiverse?

Why can't Other World be timeless again?
Why can't the realm itself be devoid of time and still abide by the whims of the greater, fifth-dimensional hypertimeline, as do the rest of the realms across the Multiverse?
Something something somehow having time makes you experience time stops when a totally different realm has no time something something (this argument makes absolutely no sense, but apparently I’m just not seeing the logic.)

Depending on how that other thread goes, Hit could end up having 5D Time hax combined with his durability negation hax. Hit has 118 sextillion to 9.46 nonillion c speed. So my KING Hit will protect ALL OF SUPER from the terrors of the Grand Tour.
Speed wise I thought Gt scaled higher?

Speed wise I thought Gt scaled higher?
His page doesn't link to a speed blog and only scales his base form above the 4.38 quadrillion times FTL feat from the Otherworld Saga in Z. Comparatively DBS has a complete speed blog making use of accepted form multipliers upscaling from a 118 sextillion times FTL feat in BoG, albeit that would probably get nerfed if the Afterlife size is reduced.

So Base BoG Goku is currently sitting around 30 million times faster than Toei Goku after the Cell Saga and GT Goku upscales from that feat. Then SSG is accepted as 160,000x base, Blue should be 1,600,000x base and KKX10 would be 16,000,000x base.

So that equates to what? Hit being over 480 trillion times faster than the feat GT Goku is upscaling from? Unless I've gotten something wrong?

His page doesn't link to a speed blog and only scales his base form above the 4.38 quadrillion times FTL feat from the Otherworld Saga in Z. Comparatively DBS has a complete speed blog making use of accepted form multipliers upscaling from a 118 sextillion times FTL feat in BoG, albeit that would probably get nerfed if the Afterlife size is reduced.

So Base BoG Goku is currently sitting around 30 million times faster than Toei Goku after the Cell Saga and GT Goku upscales from that feat. Then SSG is accepted as 160,000x base, Blue should be 1,600,000x base and KKX10 would be 16,000,000x base.

So that equates to what? Hit being over 480 trillion times faster than the feat GT Goku is upscaling from? Unless I've gotten something wrong?
Oh right I forgot we managed to upgrade the BOG feat in size

Depending on how that other thread goes, Hit could end up having 5D Time hax combined with his durability negation hax. Hit has 118 sextillion to 9.46 nonillion c speed. So my KING Hit will protect ALL OF SUPER from the terrors of the Grand Tour.
unfortunelly, without the Universal heaven calc......that number will go down significantly regardless of the result

I'm guessing that this talk of GT Goku soloing all of Super in base form is from that thread which will remove the composite cosmology thing that Dragon Ball has on here, right? I haven't been active for a few weeks, mainly due to a severe mental depressed mood I was in, so I'm admittedly out of loop with what's been going on lately.

Oh right I forgot we managed to upgrade the BOG feat in size
Yeah well taking a glance the Toei section has a Speed blog that puts Kid Buu at 547.5 quintillion which would be less than 1/200th of Base Goku's speed in Super. Base GT Goku upscales from Kid Buu which would put him around 1/200th of Base DBS Goku. So GT SS3 Goku would only be around 2x faster than Base DBS Goku. Ergo Hit is over 8,000,000x faster than GT SS3 Goku in the Baby Saga.

From there it gets murky because of Super Saiyan 4's multiplier. If we say it's 10x SS3 (4,000x) then Baby Saga SS4 would be 20x faster than DBS Base Goku. His profile then states his SS1 surpassed his SS4 by the Super 17 Saga which would mean he is over 80x faster. So over 1,600x the speed of DBS Base Goku.

So Hit should be around 10,000 times faster than SS4 Goku (Super 17) and I'm too lazy to figure out how much stronger he is by the end of the Shadow Dragons saga.

It seems to me like the GT pages could use a fixup with the scaling and given a stats blog upscaling from the Z anime blog.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that this talk of GT Goku soloing all of Super in base form is from that thread which will remove the composite cosmology thing that Dragon Ball has on here, right? I haven't been active for a few weeks, mainly due to a severe mental depressed mood I was in, so I'm admittedly out of loop with what's been going on lately.
Unfortunately Many Worlds got taken from the cosmology so it's no longer composite. The current thread is about the size of the Afterlife. The current conclusions is that the Toei anime, original manga and DBS Manga could remain 2-C but the DBS Anime has some issues which could downgrade the size of the realm and take 2-C scaling from the anime until the USS.

I believe the Time Room is still accepted as canon to the cosmology so timelines are still Low 1-C. Even if they get removed we will still have Low 1-C Heroes at least.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Many Worlds got taken from the cosmology so it's no longer composite. The current thread is about the size of the Afterlife. The current conclusions is that the Toei anime, original manga and DBS Manga could remain 2-C but the DBS Anime has some issues which could downgrade the size of the realm and take 2-C scaling from the anime until the USS.

I believe the Time Room is still accepted as canon to the cosmology so timelines are still Low 1-C. Even if they get removed we will stay have Low 1-C Heroes at least.
To be clear, all the original information used for the Low 1-C justifications came exclusively from Toei, or was presented in all mediums including Toei.

-Time Room (Toei Anime Exclusive)
-ROSAT statement (All media)
-Bulma statements (DBS Manga Exclusive)

The thread where Low 1-C was accepted only used the first two, while the thread accepting the blog included the last one. In other words, Toei's Low 1-C justifications don't need a re-evaluation since all the original justifications were present in Toei. However, the manga would need a re-evaluation since without the Time Room, the last two justifications may need to be looked at in concert to see if they hold up.

Now's as good as time as any to ask, this might sound like a really dumb question, but is the DBS Anime considered canon to the Manga or Toei?

To be clear, all the original information used for the Low 1-C justifications came exclusively from Toei, or was presented in all mediums including Toei.

-Time Room (Toei Anime Exclusive)
-ROSAT statement (All media)
-Bulma statements (DBS Manga Exclusive)

The thread where Low 1-C was accepted only used the first two, while the thread accepting the blog included the last one. In other words, Toei's Low 1-C justifications don't need a re-evaluation since all the original justifications were present in Toei. However, the manga would need a re-evaluation since without the Time Room, the last two justifications may need to be looked at in concert to see if they hold up.

Now's as good as time as any to ask, this might sound like a really dumb question, but is the DBS Anime considered canon to the Manga or Toei?
Pretty sure it is dbz manga

I believe it is considered a sequel to the manga. It could be worth a shot trying to make it canon to Toei but I don't think it would pass unfortunately.

The saving grace will probably be the HTC and possibly the Neutral Space (which people have recently tried to use to get either 6D Timelines or 5D Hit via Hypertimeline manipulation).

unfortunelly, without the Universal heaven calc......that number will go down significantly regardless of the result
In theory DBS Anime top tiers could upscale from that same feat starting with Beerus and Champa destroying U6 and U7 but we do lack a timeframe for that destruction statement. If we had a timeframe we could at least somewhat salvage the speed ratings.

No, if you check Goku (Toei)‘s page they scale to 10.74 sextillion. It’s only been applied to a couple pages though. (The reason why is because I’m lazy)

In theory DBS Anime top tiers could upscale from that same feat starting with Beerus and Champa destroying U6 and U7 but we do lack a timeframe for that destruction statement. If we had a timeframe we could at least somewhat salvage the speed ratings.
DBS anime top tiers already scale from that via World of Void shenanigans (Jiren shaking the World of Void, which 3 Gods of Destruction going all-out couldn't do when 2 were going to destroy 2 universes)

Back