• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I must say, itā€™s weird how much backlash I got for using whataboutism in my original Dragon Ball Tier 1 CRT, when Saint Seiya and DMC supporters are flashing around Dragon Ballā€™s Tier 1 explanation blog as if it were a standards page by DT.
And they still canā€™t distinguish that the reason why DB is different from their cases is because DBā€™s lesser timelines have statements of harboring their own time dimension.

I must say, itā€™s weird how much backlash I got for using whataboutism in my original Dragon Ball Tier 1 CRT, when Saint Seiya and DMC supporters are flashing around Dragon Ballā€™s Tier 1 explanation blog as if it were a standards page by DT (and practically no oneā€™s substantially calling them out for it).
This is pretty funny, Saint Seiya and DMC fans on our tail, since I'm a DMC supporter, they should help us, Saint Seiya is pitiful.

I'll be real, the way Whataboutism on this wiki is treated one of the funniest things on this wiki because sometimes something literally does do the same thing as another thing and it is dismissed as that when it's pointed out and other times it is shit like this.

Btw I have no real context for Saint Seiya or DMC so I'm not really for or against them. I just wanna bitch a little bit about Whataboutism here.

Btw I have no real context for Saint Seiya or DMC so I'm not really for or against them. I just wanna bitch a little bit about Whataboutism here.
The real context, that we were in a Saint Seiya crt, where the quotes were the same as DBH, transcending space-time, so we argued against it and so on, this has been happening ever since.

I must say, itā€™s weird how much backlash I got for using whataboutism in my original Dragon Ball Tier 1 CRT, when Saint Seiya and DMC supporters are flashing around Dragon Ballā€™s Tier 1 explanation blog as if it were a standards page by DT (and practically no oneā€™s substantially calling them out for it).
Honestly, itĀ“s funny that people always mention DB independent of the verse being discussed

Actually, now that you mention it, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a planet destroying animation for the Galick Gun in other games like B2 or B3. Not even in BT1-3. Typically those are reserved for your Big Bang Attacks and Final Flashes.
It happens with Great Ape Vegeta Super Galick Gun in BT3

TBF it's also a follow up to a beloved game series and mainly one...nah, THE most popular Dragon Ball game of all time.

This game has some Giant Namekian shoes to fill, no wonder they put so much effort into it.

GI054ZGWIAAlpGr.jpg:large

We made it Dragon Bros! All those hours on Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii (Yes, I had it on the Wii. Shut up.) have led to this. Gotta practice a bit on PCSX2 before the Day of Fate.

GI054ZGWIAAlpGr.jpg:large

We made it Dragon Bros! All those hours on Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii (Yes, I had it on the Wii. Shut up.) have led to this. Gotta practice a bit on PCSX2 before the Day of Fate.
I always played all the Dragon Ball games on the PS2, it would be very different to play on the Wii like those weird controls

A friend told me a Series X is way better since anything with an ā€œSā€ means close to a small components or something so youā€™ll lag more
Yes, but the Series X costs 4k and I don't have enough money, here the Series S you can find used for around 1,500 to 1,200, Series S is like the PS4, it receives games adapted from the PS5, with God Of War Ragnarok and Resident Evil 4 remake having poor quality, but it doesn't even compare to the Nintendo Switch, the quality is horrible

Back