• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yes, but the Series X costs 4k and I don't have enough money, here the Series S you can find used for around 1,500 to 1,200, Series S is like the PS4, it receives games adapted from the PS5, with God Of War Ragnarok and Resident Evil 4 remake having poor quality, but it doesn't even compare to the Nintendo Switch, the quality is horrible
Oof. If it makes ya feel better, I’m still stuck on my Xbox 1 (thick) since I’ve been needing to save money but I can’t even play with friends much like I used to since they all got better xbox’s

You know, they haven’t touched GT at all, which is expected at this point—They always seem to save it as DLC—But it does make me think: What will they do for GT? I mean, there’s obviously SSJ4 Gogeta, he’s a requirement, but outside of him? Like, would they really make 5 characters worth for GT Goku alone? What about GT Vegeta? And they almost never use Syn Shenron, normal Baby, or even basic Baby Vegeta in games. And that’s not even getting into other Shadow Dragons, or Z film characters. I mean, they haven’t even hinted anything on Z Broly at all, or other popular film characters like Janemba.

Oof. If it makes ya feel better, I’m still stuck on my Xbox 1 (thick) since I’ve been needing to save money but I can’t even play with friends much like I used to since they all got better xbox’s
Xbox 360 is very good, Before I had a PS3, but I always wanted to have an Xbox, I understand you my friend

Or else we wait for it to be put on Xbox Cloud Gaming

You know, they haven’t touched GT at all, which is expected at this point—They always seem to save it as DLC—But it does make me think: What will they do for GT? I mean, there’s obviously SSJ4 Gogeta, he’s a requirement, but outside of him? Like, would they really make 5 characters worth for GT Goku alone? What about GT Vegeta? And they almost never use Syn Shenron, normal Baby, or even basic Baby Vegeta in games. And that’s not even getting into other Shadow Dragons, or Z film characters. I mean, they haven’t even hinted anything on Z Broly at all, or other popular film characters like Janemba.
Janemba will definitely have it, it's in all Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi games, I believe there will even be that giant cockroach from the movies ( I always forget her name)

I mean, they haven’t even hinted anything on Z Broly at all, or other popular film characters like Janemba.
They had BETTER bring my boi Janemba into the roster either starting off in the initial roster or in the DLC.

He's always remained visually one of the most impressive characters in the Dragon Ball franchise so I believe whole heartedly that he'd look drop dead gorgeous in Sparking Zero

They probably will be since they're legacy characters from BT3 and already have a moveset from there, a bit of a generic one since some forms have very minimal screentime but one nonetheless.

Just noticed the Japanese website has a systems specs page. I don't think that was there before? Definitely not on the Steam page yet. Got the specs for the console and PC versions.
Checking through page w/ translation tool. Nothing on hardware stuff like drivers but it does state the game needs enough space for 33 gigabytes for PC, 38 for Xbox and 56 for PS. No cross-platform (think we already knew that), Goes up to 4K resolution.

There is some weirdness in what it says about players though. It says there will be a Tenkaichi Budokai mode where 8 players can participate (online tournament mode) but then it says 'offline multiplayer possible' yet the 'number of players' part at the top of the page says '1 Player (1-2 players online)'. So the language seems contradictory. Could just be translation being weird.

I've been testing smth in a sand box for the verse's character arrangement/images, thoughts?
BaFM7c9.png

Oh my god!!!!

"This is pretty funny, Saint Seiya and DMC fans on our tail, since I'm a DMC supporter, they should help us, Saint Seiya is pitiful."

It's pretty obvious =P
😭
Oh my god!!!!

LET HIM COOK !

Oh my god!!!!

This sounded like the Saint Seiya thread where they had those quotes about transcending space-time

Back