• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Another was IZ, just because he gained immeasurable LS, suddenly there was a need to review the standards on the website so that this type of existence would no longer be immeasurable.
I'm not saying DB hasn't had its fair share of bullshit happen to it, but acting like every downgrade is indefensible because mods make an initial stance is the epitome of crying about it.

This literally reads massively different than whats in the google drive link you sent and is literally almost the exact same as the ACTUAL physical copy I sent. This is referring to the dimensional boundaries of swirling lights dimension rather than being some all encompassing boundary that separates dimensions.
Like i said, there are 3 versions of them, one of which is the one that Hermes mentioned.

Furthermore, it is here where i marked it, the other two are different and with drawings

Hasty is already in poverty because he is an SS supporter and has to deal with the dead state of the verse.

There is no greater punishment than that (joke warning).

We really need new things to talk about.

Null, are there guides for every individual Z film? Because I know Lord Slug, Return of Cooler, and Fusion Reborn have guides we use.

Her concept art got me acting unwise
image-2.png

disco.gif

Another was IZ, just because he gained immeasurable LS, suddenly there was a need to review the standards on the website so that this type of existence would no longer be immeasurable.
Of course there was, IZ brings up the fact that the immeas standards were trash for LS

Like i said, there are 3 versions of them, one of which is the one that Hermes mentioned.

Furthermore, it is here where i marked it, the other two are different and with drawings

This is what i have here

So if dimension of swirling lights is the supposed boundary between dimensions then why is everything A-ok when it gets destroyed? Really curious on that one.

Imagine having to at least eat lunch made by her every day?
I literally do not ******* care.
I will eat anything she makes for me.
Null, are there guides for every individual Z film? Because I know Lord Slug, Return of Cooler, and Fusion Reborn have guides we use.
  • Jump Gold Selection 4 and 6 are the two volumes of the Dragon Ball Z Anime Special,
  • Jump Anime Library 1 covers Fusion Reborn,
  • Jump Anime Collection 3 covers Wrath of the Dragon,
  • And, the nineteen Film Animation Comics, which include mini-encyclopedias for all 4 DB films, all 13 DBZ films, and both DBZ TV specials.

Is it not the dimensional wall between dimensions?
DBS Brolly anime comics gives a much more detailed explanation about

客からのような掛け声や、異次元のような世界など、新しい趣向が多かったですね。

There were many new ideas, such as the applause from the audience and the world (世界) that seemed to be of a different dimension (異次元)

"So we did things like have magma gushing out due to the ferocity of their fight, and we also made them end up in another dimension at one point"

Dragon Ball Super website explaining this dimension

"I want you to do something new that takes advantage of the features of CG. It's going to be a technical story, but there's a software called "Unity" that's good at constantly moving things around with lots of information in real time. time. It's software that's used a lot in games, but this time we're using it to battle in a place that doesn't actually exist, like a different dimension. Yokoo: If you give the software information about what kind of atmosphere it should have, it will create a CG world that makes you think, "How about something like that?" Seeing that, we're also surprised: "Wow, it's going to be like that!" Different dimensions are expressed in mathematical formulas and converted into 3D. The techniques I used in other works have been developed in this work, but I still don't understand them (laughs)"

Also I'm late to the party on this whole DB CRT debacle (was busy) but I don't think "give a good counterargument and you might change someone's mind" is a good response. Most people, not just with DB but with most CRTs in general, take a stance and either dip or just absolutely refuse to change their mind no matter what afterwards

DBS Brolly anime comics gives a much more detailed explanation about

客からのような掛け声や、異次元のような世界など、新しい趣向が多かったですね。

There were many new ideas, such as the applause from the audience and the world (世界) that seemed to be of a different dimension (異次元)

"So we did things like have magma gushing out due to the ferocity of their fight, and we also made them end up in another dimension at one point"

Dragon Ball Super website explaining this dimension

"I want you to do something new that takes advantage of the features of CG. It's going to be a technical story, but there's a software called "Unity" that's good at constantly moving things around with lots of information in real time. time. It's software that's used a lot in games, but this time we're using it to battle in a place that doesn't actually exist, like a different dimension. Yokoo: If you give the software information about what kind of atmosphere it should have, it will create a CG world that makes you think, "How about something like that?" Seeing that, we're also surprised: "Wow, it's going to be like that!" Different dimensions are expressed in mathematical formulas and converted into 3D. The techniques I used in other works have been developed in this work, but I still don't understand them (laughs)"

I think I had a misunderstanding here cuz I'm getting a lot of conflicting results looking for stuff about it here and from my memory of being involved.

Also I'm late to the party on this whole DB CRT debacle (was busy) but I don't think "give a good counterargument and you might change someone's mind" is a good response. Most people, not just with DB but with most CRTs in general, take a stance and either dip or just absolutely refuse to change their mind no matter what afterwards
Anyway, there's no way to solve this, just wait until it passes so we can create other crts

Back