• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Omega said he'll no longer continue the thread due to in real life problems, it's weird though that it got it's staff thread status removed
then why was it reponend and moved to content revision?

either way, as it stands, it's going to pass whether or not Omega chooses to continue

Also the dimensional walls scan that comes from the broly novel we use is likely a fake or doctored scan

The japanese here was stated to be very incoherent

and it reads drastically different than what's in the actual physical copy.

I've known about this for like a year and brought it up to other people but no one has ever did anything about it. So I might as well put it out here.

I think someone should try and confirm and cross check cuz it could also maybe be the other broly novel that I heard exists

This is no longer a staff thread, is someone working on a debunk?
streets are saying its over, 3 auto agrees, were cooked, wrap it up.

How’s your luck been for part 1 of legends anniversary?
Epic, actually. This year, before the Anni, I legitimately didn’t care about it and so put my CC into the bait Ultra Summons (Ultra SSB Vegito and Ultra SSR Goku Black) and got both. Then the Anni came around and they revealed Mid-Fight Fusion Duos, and while I was impressed given the game has came a long way, I really didn’t care outside of the fact I have this goal to get at least 6 Goku-Vegeta Duos so I can have a full team of them, so I summoned for both. And I got both. Vegito on First Rotation of Step 3 and Gogeta on First Rotation of Step 4.

Didn’t get Shin or Broly, but those were optional anyway. Outside of that my Summons are going as well as can be expected, really. Mostly copies of Heroes and Extremes, but a decent amount of Sparking copies and the occasional chance new (old) unit.

it is with that attitude
You don't get it do you? There is literally NO POINT in arguing anymore, its the same shit every single time, a staff will disagree, like damage, mav comes in .2 seconds after a disagreement, or agreement with a downgrade, agree with them, disappear, then either deagon, or someone else comes in, and disagrees, and there is no changing their minds, its an endless loop, im sorry if you cant see it, but its true.

Also the dimensional walls scan that comes from the broly novel we use is likely a fake or doctored scan

I've known about this for like a year and brought it up to other people but no one has ever did anything about it. So I might as well put it out here.

I think someone should try and confirm and cross check cuz it could also maybe be the other broly novel that I heard exists

hope this doesnt get ignored because fake scans are a pretty major issue

Once again you try to accuse me of creating fake scans, when i have the three novels of DBS Broly in the palm of my hand.

If you want to read the three novels, it's here

You don't get it do you? There is literally NO POINT in arguing anymore, its the same shit every single time, a staff will disagree, like damage, mav comes in .2 seconds after a disagreement, or agreement with a downgrade, agree with them, disappear, then either deagon, or someone else comes in, and disagrees, and there is no changing their minds, its an endless loop, im sorry if you cant see it, but its true.
Exactly, that's why everyone complains about these attitudes.

You have no idea the utter bullshit that goes on in Saint Seiya threads, do not pretend to know what it feels like to be arguing with walls, Luffy argues for DB...

What you don't get, is that DB CRTS have the advantage of PEOPLE ACTUALLY INTERACTING WITH THEM. You're sitting here complaining and wallowing in self-pity, when in reality, if 3 of you decided to work together for 5 ******* minutes and come up with a well thought counterargument, you'd probably change someone's mind.

But as always with this fandom, you rather run to the general thread and bitch for 3 days, let a downgrade pass and never work together to defend the verse adequately.

I am saying the drive you sent could be faked or doctored. I am not accusing you of creating them. I would like a more reliable source for them please and not the one that is in question.
You're accusing me, it's not the second time, you can read the entire novel at the link, there are three versions of them, everything included, Hermes also mentioned that there are several of them.

You're accusing me, it's not the second time, you can read the entire novel at the link, there are three versions of them, everything included, Hermes also mentioned that there are several of them.
And I'm saying the scans in the link you sent could've been editted by someone else which puts your entire link into question. Please read.

You have no idea the utter bullshit that goes on in Saint Seiya threads, do not pretend to know what it feels like to be arguing with walls, Luffy argues for DB...

What you don't get, is that DB CRTS have the advantage of PEOPLE ACTUALLY INTERACTING WITH THEM. You're sitting here complaining and wallowing in self-pity, when in reality, if 3 of you decided to work together for 5 ******* minutes and come up with a well thought counterargument, you'd probably change someone's mind.

But as always with this fandom, you rather run to the general thread and bitch for 3 days, let a downgrade pass and never work together to defend the verse adequately.
Yeah yeah heard it all before, what I said is true still, no arguing is gonna change that.

Lmfao I just got a dm from him saying he is working on a response with someone.

This is the most dishonest disingenuous shit

Observing the DB crts, I notice that the supporters are not very organized, especially when it comes to counter arguments.

Like, there are always several people talking about different things at the same time, instead of getting together and putting everything together in a single comment made by the guy who knows how to argue best.

But man, if you delve deeper into the issues of mods and so on, seeing opinions, seeing some reports, etc. You will see that there will be a lot of things sus (trying not to say too much to avoid being banned)

We're all okay with FRA'ing upgrade threads into the stratosphere, but downgrade threads are completely off-limits, right?
I just want to make sure, for future reference.

oh shut up, anyone who's read any DB downgrade thread can see this fanbase is constantly attacking downgrades like headless chickens, my comment is based on observations it's not an accusation.

Stay in your lane.
Prolly it's because they are probably tired of scratching and clawing for every little thing only to get shut down or have the standards conveniently changed. Profectus made a whole ass Harvard thesis and one of the mods responses was 'not reading all that' unironically.

The minute Heros got Low 1C, someone immediately tried changing the standard.

So how about you actually fcking read the threads before you go finger wagging at anyone.

'Stay in your own lane' headass, like you are in position to be lecturing anybody. Oh no, people disagreed with a downgrade, the fcking horror

F off with that bullshit.

I'm referring to this here

This literally reads massively different than whats in the google drive link you sent and is literally almost the exact same as the ACTUAL physical copy I sent. This is referring to the dimensional boundaries of swirling lights dimension rather than being some all encompassing boundary that separates dimensions.

Prolly it's because they are probably tired of scratching and clawing for every little thing only to get shut down or have the standards conveniently changed. Profectus made a whole ass Harvard thesis and one of the mods responses was 'not reading all that' unironically.

The minute Heros got Low 1C, someone immediately tried changing the standard.

So how about you actually fcking read the threads before you go finger wagging at anyone.

'Stay in your own lane' headass, like you are in position to be lecturing anybody. Oh no, people disagreed with a downgrade, the fcking horror

F off with thar bullshit
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Back