• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Move to the wasteland that is inactive threads, bumping for months and mods avoiding you like the plague.
At least we would have that.
8831882-img-3495.png
8831881-img-3503.png

8831904-img-3494.png

Why can't DB be as explicit as that? 😭

I'll do you one better, 3-B because the universe destruction was over time...

Hang on, I can one up that, 4-A via upscaling from Cell's solar Kamehameha and Goku and Beerus don't scale to the destruction of the universe as Old Kai said they'd die from if they succeeded.

Hang on, I can one up that, 4-A via upscaling from Cell's solar Kamehameha and Goku and Beerus don't scale to the destruction of the universe as Old Kai said they'd die from if they succeeded.
3-B because it destroyed all the materials I agree

Yes I agree with this make Cell's Solar Kamehameha the God tier of the verse, like it could've been in the thread where it no longer scaled to ssj 2.

This is no longer a staff thread, is someone working on a debunk?

Speaking of FTL.

I think it's funny how DBZ's speed is just a stack of multipliers.

It's basically two sub-Rel feats done at the "beginning" of the manga (0.5c) which is taken up to 430,000c
Worst part about scaling DB is the reliance on multipliers for large portions of the manga

This is no longer a staff thread, is someone working on a debunk?
Omega said he'll no longer continue the thread due to in real life problems, it's weird though that it got it's staff thread status removed

Back