• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

can someone send me the thread where all this drama it taking place?

Super Perfect Cell has the SSJ2 zappy-zaps if that adds anything (also doesn’t he say he’s “powered up like Gohan” or something?).

Personally I’ve always considered Cell to be using Super Saiyan as it just kinda feels right, although as others have said it probably won’t go through in a CRT due to how massively it would upgrade the stats for something so vague.

As i told Null about the Universe, he thought that galaxy was the Universe, but in reality it was just a galaxy, lol

He thought this was the DB Universe

M104 - Peculiar Galaxy

The Messier104 Galaxy, also known as the Sombrero, is a peculiar galaxy of unclear classification, on the borders of the constellation Virgo and Corvo.It has a bright nucleus, an extraordinarily large central bulge and a prominent dust lane on its outer disk, which is seen almost from the edge. The dark dust lane and the bulge give it the appearance of a sombrero hat (hence the name). Astronomers initially thought that the halo was small and light, indicative of a spiral galaxy; but the Spitzer Space Telescope discovered that the dust ring was larger and more massive than previously thought, indicative of a giant elliptical galaxy.

This image is made up of observations made in visible light using the 8" Ritchey Chrétien Telescope, and ASI294MCPRO camera with Optolong L-Quad filter on a CEM25P mount, in the backyard. There were 250 frames of 180 seconds each.A total of 12.5 hours

Super Perfect Cell has the SSJ2 zappy-zaps if that adds anything (also doesn’t he say he’s “powered up like Gohan” or something?).

Personally I’ve always considered Cell to be using Super Saiyan as it just kinda feels right, although as others have said it probably won’t go through in a CRT due to how massively it would upgrade the stats for something so vague.
Personally I feel like Cell is always using Super Saiyan, just not necessarily at full power all the time.

And his Super Perfect state is his equivalent of Super Saiyan 2, yeah.

Personally I feel like Cell is always using Super Saiyan, just not necessarily at full power all the time.

From what i remember, Cell can use several of the Z characters' abilities, including genkidama, regeneration, the Kamehameha, perhaps the kaioken.

I wouldn't put much stock into the aura's cause many people show similar auras to Super Saiyans,
Toei has uniquely consistent sound design with auras. Listen to Goku entering Kaio-ken before Ginyu, Goku's Kaio-ken x20, First Form Frieza powering up, Frieza powering up to 100%, Vegeta powering up before Frieza or against Recoome, Nappa powering up to full power, King Piccolo powering up to full power, Piccolo powering up before Android 17 or Cell, and then compare that to the sound of SSJ Goku and Majin Vegeta, SSJ/SSJ2 Goku preparing to enter SSJ3, Goku entering SSJ before the Androids, Goku going SSJ against Frieza, Future Trunks going SSJ against Frieza, Super Vegeta, Super Trunks, etc., and than compare that to the sound of Perfect Cell powering up for Goku or entering 100%, or Semi-Perfect Cell self-destructing.
even Piccolo.
Keep it a bean, I think it's just Piccolo. And Kami-fusion Piccolo, at that. Fair, though.
Also Cell differentiates himself from Super Saiyans when he bulks up and says anyone can do it, implying it's not the same form.
Cell never says "Anyone can do it", Cell says "Such a transformation is nothing..."
Err, well, Cell says "Anyone can do it" in Episode 53 of DragonBall Z Abridged, but, y'know...

Also,

Now, see, I'm a little picky about this one. Nothing ever suggests Cell has ascended into the second state like the Anime Comics have confirmed with Third Grade. Besides, Cell only ever said that a Zenkai Boost made it more powerful; Zenkais don't typically grant new transformations.

Now, see, I'm a little picky about this one. Nothing ever suggests Cell has ascended into the second state like the Anime Comics have confirmed with Third Grade. Besides, Cell only ever said that a Zenkai Boost made it more powerful; Zenkais don't typically grant new transformations.
He did say that he powered up "like Son Gohan". While Zenkais don't typically grant transformations true, Cell is pretty unique. It's possible that the boost in power he got from his Zenkai enabled him to unlock his Super Saiyan 2. Much like how Goku & Vegeta by training themselves could simply unlock Super Saiyan 2 later on.

i think this guy sums up my thoughts on the matter pretty well

"This guy"... You mean, yourself?

Does anyone here play Dragon Ball legends? There was a general discussion for it that died out pretty quick and we do have a Shallot profile on here. Just asking because the game’s pretty fun and like Dokkan has a good ost.

I lament that the scaling of Dragon Ball hath fallen to such disarray, with agendas being pushed, falsehoods being spread, and misinformation seeping forth. This plight stems from those who watch not the show nor delve into the proper ways of scaling. We must amend this folly, urging all to cast aside their bias and acknowledge that Dragon Ball is not as mighty as once believed

I lament that the scaling of Dragon Ball hath fallen to such disarray, with agendas being pushed, falsehoods being spread, and misinformation seeping forth. This plight stems from those who watch not the show nor delve into the proper ways of scaling. We must amend this folly, urging all to cast aside their bias and acknowledge that Dragon Ball is not as mighty as once believed
Realest shit I've heard in a while.

So let the downgrade go through?

Idk, kinda feeling 8-B and hypersonic.
Bro's have been hurt by being smacked into buildings more times than they've messed with a universe, and I feel as of Super they can upscale from being supersonic warriors into being hypersonic warriors ngl.

Idk, kinda feeling 8-B and hypersonic.
Bro's have been hurt by being smacked into buildings more times than they've messed with a universe, and I feel as of Super they can upscale from being supersonic warriors into being hypersonic warriors ngl.
But Snake way and Multipliers!!!!

Back