• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Luffy, don't plead with the mods directly, just respond with arguments, and make sure they are well backed and solid. I'm not naive enough anymore to think the strength of the argument is all that matters, but still, that's just bad optics for any supporters after to deal with, and it's just not how one should be arguing.

Luffy, don't plead with the mods directly, just respond with arguments, and make sure they are well backed and solid. I'm not naive enough anymore to think the strength of the argument is all that matters, but still, that's just bad optics for any supporters after to deal with, and it's just not how one should be arguing.
I know, but it's strange that they voted without seeing the counter arguments.
@LuffyRuffy46307 don't go and complain about staff behaviour on the staff thread where you're going to want to continue defending your argument, you're just going to get yourself kicked off the thread or worse banned if you don't be careful with the accusations,
I don't think i can ban myself for just being upset by all their behavior in other threads.

@LuffyRuffy46307 don't go and complain about staff behaviour on the staff thread where you're going to want to continue defending your argument, you're just going to get yourself kicked off the thread or worse banned if you don't be careful with the accusations,
he only got permission for a few posts by Ant to explain his points.....so him wasting the few posts he was allowed to make on that is really weird

I said, 3 agreements in a row, we only have DDM on our side, nothing will change if you present counter arguments, it's my word against three admin, i think it's funny these things happen and all we can do is watch...

I don't see why the timeline debunk thread needed to be in staff only. The original thread that got accepted only went on for three pages and was just a content revision thread not a staff one, it's also not relevant to any profiles whatsoever, not even Zeno himself, it's only a minor upgrade to the cosmology and other big verses like Sonic have received way bigger cosmology upgrades yet they were never locked in staff threads

I don't see why the timeline debunk thread needed to be in staff only. The original thread that got accepted only went on for three pages and was just a content revision thread not a staff one, it's also not relevant to any profiles whatsoever, not even Zeno himself, it's only a minor upgrade to the cosmology and other big verses like Sonic have received way bigger cosmology upgrades yet they were never locked in staff threads
I have some strong opinions on the decision to make it a staff only thread, which I believe to be intentional, but I won't air them here beyond saying that it is a hindrance to discussion more than anything.

I would rather a bloated thread the eventually finds the truth, rather than a quick one that is gatekeeped in an attempt to make counter arguements as tedious to make as possible in hopes of fulfilling an agenda.

The consequences of it, that being the uncomposited cosmology crt, lasted for 24 pages of constantly back and forth, with staff there saying that a staff thread would be needed for the topic in the future

To be honest, my only critique with the new staff thread is the final point made in the OP. Time flowing in a singular direction (relative to “forward” or “backward”) doesn’t go against/debunk the notion of timelines moving forward simultaneously in a branch (which is actually supported in the DBS Anime and Manga. When they re-appear in the Future after waiting a day in the Past, it is also 24 hours later in the Future). It’s actually part of this very reasoning we had to combat to establish the Hypertimeline isn’t simply that (which it isn’t).

Still using the futamase stuff when it's not even a commentary on how stuff works inside dragon ball but real life physics. man...
It’s more like a mish-mash. He’s trying to explain things as they appear in the Anime based on what we know/concepts in real life. Like when he’s explaining Time Travel, he’s specifically noting that “it must be moving FTL” to “achieve what we see in the series.”

That said, it’s still not valid evidence. I just think people give Futamase’s breakdowns a bit too much crap, especially since his breakdowns are often in the same vein as the Limitless Breakdown we got by mathematicians for Gojo in JJK (and people reference that all the time). Approaching a fictional set of ideas and trying to logic them out based on their field of study. It’s just his answers don’t line up as perfect explanations as Dragon Ball is a much less grounded world.

Still using the futamase stuff when it's not even a commentary on how stuff works inside dragon ball but real life physics. man...
Example must be shown, whether you like it or not, are still talking about DB's time machine, i don't know why you feel that way about it, it's just reinforcing what's inside the work itself.

Furthermore, there is no rule about the subject, otherwise I wouldn't even bring it up.

The consequences of it, that being the uncomposited cosmology crt, lasted for 24 pages of constantly back and forth, with staff there saying that a staff thread would be needed for the topic in the future
Ngl, but wouldn't your CRT also downgrade the multiverse to not even using MWI, due to timelines creating only when a time travel happens?

Back