• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So.... how many pages are you willing to bet this CRT'S gonna be? And how many Re:Zero people do you bet are gonna jump in saying "nuh uh" about Goku's feats?

Fezzih, you deal with Re:Zero people, would you say Goku could realistically get EG in combat? (Refer to above comment)
Well, If we compare to Re:ZERO top tiers in term of skill, Goku really don't go there in terms with his feats, but he probally not that far behind.

If he compare the two, Goku really don't stack up to EG, he is inferior.

Could this apply to any other characters like Piccolo?
Probably to get them to Genius in combat, EG seems to be only for Goku and (Debatably) Vegeta since they scale similarly if not equally in skill. Vegeta's methods of training and his feats are not as good as Goku's, so I'd rather give him something like Likely Extraordinary Genius rather than Goku who gets a definitely

Well, If we compare to Re:ZERO top tiers in term of skill, Goku really don't go there in terms with his feats, but he probally not that far behind.

If he compare the two, Goku really don't stack up to EG, he is inferior.
I'd still say he can get there considering his feats aren't that far behind. If Zoro and Mihawk could get there, Goku should not be too far away, since he's more skilled than them imo. I'd also recommend reading my draft because it has more feats and information.

pretty much makes dodoria’s statement about namek’s size a load of crap.
funny thing is even the low end of that calc is above Cell’s solar system busting calc and would probably push manga DBZ into 4-A
Nobody actually scales to Namek exploding tho, thread we just had aside, the namek bust was chain reaction tbf, Frieza did vape the core directly and tank the exploding but we dont know how big the core is and ISL go brrr which makes getting a value kinda tough.
Busting it flat-out wouldn't be 4-B anyway, it'd just be 4-C max. 4-C is a huge gap, even if Namek eclipsed suns, it'd still be kinda meh for a star overall and wouldn't reach even High 4-C.

If ya just mean the explosion itself, in manga it'd be 4-C if we use big namek, and toei, well yeah that shit is 4-B, actually, It'd be 4-A, Toei has a shot of Namek exploding and it takes out a chunk of the ******* galaxy iirc, Toei's explosion is dumb as shit either way with, or without.
also if the size does get to around star sized then it might be worth doing some speed calcs too for the characters who traversed Namek
Tbh I was thinking more range, Frieza has that whip attack that cut up the planet.
Namek discussion got me curious. So, how would you calculate a size for it?
Ya draw two lines, compare. Literally it.

Nobody actually scales to Namek exploding tho, thread we just had aside, the namek bust was chain reaction tbf, Frieza did vape the core directly and tank the exploding but we dont know how big the core is and ISL go brrr which makes getting a value kinda tough.
Busting it flat-out wouldn't be 4-B anyway, it'd just be 4-C max. 4-C is a huge gap, even if Namek eclipsed suns, it'd still be kinda meh for a star overall and wouldn't reach even High 4-C.

If ya just mean the explosion itself, in manga it'd be 4-C if we use big namek, and toei, well yeah that shit is 4-B, actually, It'd be 4-A, Toei has a shot of Namek exploding and it takes out a chunk of the ******* galaxy iirc, Toei's explosion is dumb as shit either way with, or without.

Tbh I was thinking more range, Frieza has that whip attack that cut up the planet.

Ya draw two lines, compare. Literally it.
The only thing that would get me is if the suns are orbiting namek or if namek is orbiting the suns. Also, having to pixel scale it since I don’t know how to do that.

Wouldn't destroying the core still require overcoming the GBE? Pretty sure that's why Toei Frieza's 4-A

Dang so High 4-C sized planet if the stars are the size of the sun.
it'd literally only be namek tho, and ig the kai planet but that's bigger for completely diff reasons
Wouldn't destroying the core still require overcoming the GBE? Pretty sure that's why Toei Frieza's 4-A
No because fiction is dumb, it's actually worse in Toei because it took 7m, not 5.

me-when-im-buff-dump-v0-8sj9dgygsfwc1.jpg

IMO Frieza should scale to it a little for not only being able to tank it while being nearly dead but being able to produce an attack that was even stronger than what it took to destroy namek. also I dont think it was a chain reaction and I dont think VS wiki ever accepted that line of reasoning as busting the core of a planet doesnt make it explode outwards like a bomb as planets in DBZ do since that outward explosion is Frieza's own energy tearing the planet apart beyond its GBE (plus Frieza stated that he held back too much implying he could've busted it in a second if he wasnt).
Idk it could be 4-B depending on how big we think it is although i used Kai's explosion as a reference point
I dont remember that but I doubt it significantly affects his combat speed

Huh. Here's the Solar System is a Galactic Nebula Raws. I found it in the Reddit Namek Calc comment section, (they linked to their Dragon Ball Solar System calc covering the Daizenshuu Solar System entry). According to them it is not a Mistranslation, due to the word choice of " (Ni)." I dunno if they're right or not. I just thought it was interesting to bring up since I dunno if that TL Check was ever actually handled.
This was already translated on-site

Back