• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I believe Dr slump has 3d Toriyama avatars and then the higher ones that see the rest as fiction

Iirc, that's why arale and co were downgraded to 4d after the 5d Hakai upgrade was going to be passed, because it was turned avatar that tried to erase them

It looks like we're going to lose Void manipulation for Hakai from the anime with current justification.
He added it to the stage area, it's why it was argued for type 3 initially until planck pointed out that range didn't matter

Furthermore, narratively it makes no sense for GP to alter the entire WoV, the entire point of holding the event there was that there was 'literally nothing' to destroy, wouldn't make sense to turn thr entire place into another basic spacetime

It's a crafting-only conceptual manipulation that isn't something used in combat, so in terms of VS it basically doesn't matter.
What's you mean craft only ? As in, if he wanted to add it to an opponent lacking it, he couldn't? I mean there are combat uses for being able to create and add this concept to a person, but its in specific cases

You can look at the R>F page yourself, though I doubt it is updated right now to fit the yet to come new Tiering System

Anyway, from what I've read, it'd be more restrictive than what it is right now (and right now Dr Slump does not qualify, so...)
Toriyama really loved his gag mangas

But the problem is that we saw him changing the color of the entire void world as time passes.
This why he has reality warping I believe, plus changing color and adding spacetime aren't related, he also has some level of control over the null realm on the scan that says it lacks the concepts. But fact is, assuming he turned the entire WoV into a spacetime continuum when it was specifically chosen for it's lack of it, would be a leap

I'm pretty sure i asked this before but why the hell is Frieza allowed to keep his body in hell? we see it both in dbz and dbs
In DBS, King Yama let him his body, so he can be tortured for eternity in the cacoon.

In DBZ anime, is just inconsistency with the manga.

In DBS, King Yama let him his body, so he can be tortured for eternity in the cacoon.
that...seems weird considering he can just be "freed" from his cacoon by a Ki blast and roam freely
In DBZ anime, is just inconsistency with the manga.
tbh it was never stated that he never kept his body. IIRC even raditz was implied to have kept his body upon dying so the manga kinda contradicts itself

I'm pretty sure i asked this before but why the hell is Frieza allowed to keep his body in hell? we see it both in dbz and dbs
Ema is unable to make any changes to Frieza's soul due to him being too strong, but Ema managed to seal and nullify his powers in DBS, but still cannot cause damage to his soul.

00:35 seconds

If it's not too much to ask, is anyone interested in looking for skills for the Daishinkan manga and doing a crt to be accepted?

Let's keep the profile well organized, i don't have much time, otherwise i would do it myself (in fact, there are scans of the anime in the manga, this is something quite boring, so we have to add new things and such)

If it's not too much to ask, is anyone interested in looking for skills for the Daishinkan manga and doing a crt to be accepted?

Let's keep the profile well organized, i don't have much time, otherwise i would do it myself (in fact, there are scans of the anime in the manga, this is something quite boring, so we have to add new things and such)
Is there a profile of him from the manga?

Where was the crt made? (since tier 1)

Because Frieza was not going to be reincarnated. He got sent straight to hell and when you go there you don’t get to leave.

Souls only lose their body when they’re going through the circle of reincarnation.

I'm currently rereading all of Dragon Ball and DBS in manga.
I note what jumps out at me and do a CRT

Can someone explain to me why Goku has Greater resistance towards Time stop?

I am wondering since Hit's time stop doesn't grow stronger but increase in how long it can be used, from 0.1s to 0.2s to 0.5s. Until it no longer works on Goku.

Since to me it doesn't seem like a stronger "time stop" but rather just a longer duration. (Sorry if this sounds rude, I am just curious how)

Back