• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Based on his fight with Jiren or in the Granola arc when he fought those 3 prisoners with Krillin? Either way I think he'd need keys for both those sagas and resurrection F

I agree with Grand Priest but I don't see why Zeno would need another profile
Well, you can do Daishinkan then

Greetings, an idea came to my mind, it could be dbs l1c(6d) but I am not sure, I wanted to consult you. As we know dbs has a neutral field covering 12 universes, we get the neutral field 5d but why 6d let me explain immediately, if the time dimension in dbs covers the whole cosmogly, it means that it also covers the neutral field and it will show an uncountable infinite snapshot of a 5d field, so we will get a 6d result.

Greetings, an idea came to my mind, it could be dbs l1c(6d) but I am not sure, I wanted to consult you. As we know dbs has a neutral field covering 12 universes, we get the neutral field 5d but why 6d let me explain immediately, if the time dimension in dbs covers the whole cosmogly, it means that it also covers the neutral field and it will show an uncountable infinite snapshot of a 5d field, so we will get a 6d result.
If this time dimension encompasses the entire cosmology, it might. I'm curious what you think.

No, the higher axis of the neutral space is insignificant. The temporal dimension is QS by default since it’s an uncountable increase, but that only makes it a dimensional upgrade from what’s already significant enough to be tiered. So, it’d just be significant 5D, insignificant 6D. Technically the insignificant axis is 7D though because of the subspace, although none of it matters because it’s not significant.

This significant and insignificant stuff is dumb, but it’s how it works unfortunately.

Here's the profile:

Here's the profile:
for tier 1 profiles you need a thread first before creating it.....

Here's the profile:
Grand Priest.
Is NOT
Above ZENO

I KEEP SAYING THIS-

Grand Priest.
Is NOT
Above ZENO

I KEEP SAYING THIS-
It's kinda blatant in the manga that Grand Priest is the strongest
main-qimg-48f06e099cc4a9debac7e7b51bfc3189-lq
LhOnnkM.png

"It's blatant that the Grand Priest is the strongest"

My honest reaction
I swear I remember the context being about Grand Priest, must've gotten it wrong

But still the fact he's even stated to be above Zeno at some capacity by Whis himself, should somewhat put him in that range of power

Back