• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The wish implied that he was in his "best moment" Piccolo's growth was very rapid for a normal Namekian and we know that in db there are long-lasting wishes like that from Bardock to Torombo.
how do we know this? legit question btw

Who says that Piccolo's wish couldn't temporarily manipulate his physiology even at his peak instead of manipulating him biologically as you claim?
........physiology is but branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts, aka..........you just agreed with me

And let's go with the same thing, I told you that your theory is as valid as mine, there are no implications of biological manipulation or temporal manipulation in them beyond "reversing" and "keeping Piccolo at his best."
yeah, but one is a logical conclusion based on the very mechanics of how aging works.......the other is an unfounded possibility supported by nothing

theory? i wouldn't go that far to call it that, age happens because of x, they don't age anymore, so the x was altered to not happen, that is not a theory, it is only logical
My theory also uses logic, a functional logic for itself but that does not make it true without facts that support it.

What rule does this break?
It was said that it is not allowed to copy other people's things once and post them by a staff member, but you can check around.

It's here for anyone who wants to know

Last edited:
@Robo432343 Would have asked in private but uh, ur profile is limited so.... I'd appreciate if you credited me or just linked my blog instead of copy-pasting everything word for word and saying you found it yourself. (Yes ik most of these scans are everywhere but copy pasting word for word and whatnot instead of just linking is weird). Thanks (y)
holy shit that's more evidence than I thought there'd be and it comes from Daizenshuu and Chozenshuu which are pretty much the most reliable sources for Dragon Ball after the manga and anime (and maybe the El Manga Legendario). Why isnt infinite universes accepted again? from what I know there are no real contradictions to it found in the source material

holy shit that's more evidence than I thought there'd be and it comes from Daizenshuu and Chozenshuu which are pretty much the most reliable sources for Dragon Ball after the manga and anime (and maybe the El Manga Legendario). Why isnt infinite universes accepted again? from what I know there are no real contradictions to it found in the source material
Hyperbole
🗣🔥

I kinda find it funny when people make a Vegeta edit about hardwork vs talent not realizing that Vegeta himself is one of the most talented saiyans in all of history.

Really, whenever we achieve something good, there is a downgrade, i don't even want to get involved in that.
What's so good about GP having concept manipulation, when the ability is not even that usefull.

Also, you should seen that coming when you ignore the last post that dissagree with you

Flowery language, poetry, hyperbole, and logic that is similar to saying the numbers between 0 and 1 is finite.

🥴

But yeah this is a statement made in the Daizenshuu and Chozenshuu a bunch of times. Mugen and Hateshinai are both used. People don’t realize how much evidence there is for until they see it for themselves.

Flowery language, poetry, hyperbole, and logic that is similar to saying the numbers between 0 and 1 is finite.

🥴

But yeah this is a statement made in the Daizenshuu and Chozenshuu a bunch of times. Mugen and Hateshinai are both used. People don’t realize how much evidence there is for until they see it for themselves.
Everything for them is hyperbole and poetry, that's strange.

dude....even the numbers between 0 and 0.1 are uncountably infinite.
🥴

yeah thats just stupid. Someone needs to do a proper thread sooner with all the information and multiple verifications from many different on- and offsite translators

also when tf has Dragon Ball ever resorted to poetry of all things?? DB is literally the last verse I expect to do that

yeah thats just stupid. Someone needs to do a proper thread sooner with all the information and multiple verifications from many different on- and offsite translators

also when tf has Dragon Ball ever resorted to poetry of all things?? DB is literally the last verse I expect to do that
We have the translation of @Executor_N0 which is very accurate, talking about infinite things makes me a little excited, there will definitely be something in Daima about this.

I’m quite aware. Imo the statements of the Universe apply to the part of the Universe that’s stated to be illuminated by light and not the darkness where the unknown exists. Even if there is an actual edge infinity has an edge and center in mathematics. 0 < 0.5 < 1. This is an example of an uncountable infinite having an edge. Ngl idk why we argue things that aren’t true in mathematics.

The translations are correct, it does denote that the Universe is infinite. (Verified by executor) It’s just that it’ll probably somehow get rejected. You’ll notice a trend in people.

I’m quite aware. Imo the statements of the Universe apply to the part of the Universe that’s stated to be illuminated by light and not the darkness where the unknown exists. Even if there is an actual edge infinity has an edge and center in mathematics. 0 < 0.5 < 1. This is an example of an uncountable infinite having an edge. Ngl idk why we argue things that aren’t true in mathematics.

The translations are correct, it does denote that the Universe is infinite. (Verified by executor) It’s just that it’ll probably somehow get rejected. You’ll notice a trend in people.
about this, this isnt necessarily true. This banks on the assumption that there is an "equal" number of infinite terms between 0 and 0.5 and 0.5 and 1, that is the only way for this infinity to have a "center" but this assumption cant actually be proven. regardless, these arguments dont matter. its stated to be infinite many, many times

Tbh I believe if the evidence is 100% no ifs, any other interpretation of it. Then I think it could be added. Just it need a concrete, irrefutable, no toher interpretation of the feat type of evidence. You really cannot out mental gymnastics against something like that.
Which is impossible for a verse that doesn't involve itself with powerscaling too much, Especially the canon.
😖

Tbh I believe if the evidence is 100% no ifs, any other interpretation of it. Then I think it could be added. Just it need a concrete, irrefutable, no toher interpretation of the feat type of evidence. You really cannot out mental gymnastics against something like that.
Which is impossible for a verse that doesn't involve itself with powerscaling too much, Especially the canon.
😖
I have the same opinion

Back