• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Does it give resistance against Transmutation? I know Vegito still get turned into candy but he can pretty much does what normal Vegito does except launching Ki attack.
No, Vegito still get transmuted, it is just that he control his body, arguably everyone can do that even if they turned into candy by Buu, it is just that they can't fight back like Vegito due to huge difference in power

No, Vegito still get transmuted, it is just that he control his body, arguably everyone can do that even if they turned into candy by Buu, it is just that they can't fight back like Vegito due to huge difference in power
I suppose... oh well, thanks for the answer btw.

Plus I'm pretty sure it mostly due to Vegito simply being HIM since other characters that got transmuted were completely helpless (E.g: Dabura).

Plus I'm pretty sure it mostly due to Vegito simply being HIM since other characters that got transmuted were completely helpless (E.g: Dabura).
I think this ability of maintains sentience is exclusive potara user like Vegito, Vegeks, and potara fusion between Shroom and Salsa which i refused to say his namr

Tier 1 Naruto, if this get accepted, redo a match between Xeno Goku and Game Nardo

Tier 1 Naruto, if this get accepted, redo a match between Xeno Goku and Game Nardo
low 1-C isn't getting accepted, the conversation is low 2-C now

Naruto still would get stomped, but okay.

Even if it did get accepted, wouldn't he get hax stomped

All of you think small bulma is going to drop a statement that db universe has hilbert space and whis confirming it scaling db cosmology to 1a and making goku 1a

Back