• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

as expect of XV2, at this point XV2 truly have infinite timeline, they gonna milk it for infinite years
A reminder when this game was released (fall 2016, feeling old now?) the DBS anime was still ongoing with stuff like canon Broly, canon Gogeta, Piccolo getting god tier a buff, Gohan using the SBC, tier 5 pre-DBZ era characters on VSBW, etc were all considered a fanfic pipe dream.

XV2 has pretty much become the spiritual successor/sequel to DBO, I wouldn't be surprised if it became an official live service MMO like WoW or FFXIV in the future (It's likely the most successful anime game of all time, in terms of $$$).

A reminder when this game was released (fall 2016, feeling old now?) the DBS anime was still ongoing with stuff like canon Broly, canon Gogeta, Piccolo getting god tier a buff, Gohan using the SBC, tier 5 pre-DBZ era characters on VSBW, etc were all considered a fanfic pipe dream.

XV2 has pretty much become the spiritual successor/sequel to DBO, I wouldn't be surprised if it became an official live service MMO like WoW or FFXIV in the future (It's likely the most successful anime game of all time, in terms of $$$).
Hehehe, Dragon Ball and Naruto dominates this area.

I wonder how powerful a combination between Orange Form and God Form is. I'm talking about God Form Namekian in DBF where they only get eye color changes to differentiate between Namekian with God Ki to that doesn't have God Ki.

I wonder how powerful a combination between Orange Form and God Form is. I'm talking about God Form Namekian in DBF where they only get eye color changes to differentiate between Namekian with God Ki to that doesn't have God Ki.
Akira Toriyama says he has Goku's strength, but he didn't specify

idk about DC, but Marvel is a different beast.

Marvel is probably far bigger than DC tbh. DC doesn't even reach outside of Eternity
Yes, I really see weak characters becoming low 1-C, like Loki from the series, I haven't even seen the last season, but Marvel is really dangerous

DC I remember people updating them to tier 0, but I saw that several times it took an absurd downgrade to 5D, laughing a lot about this.

All of you think small bulma is going to drop a statement that db universe has hilbert space
A hilbert space is every space with more than 3 dimensions so it wouldn´t really upgrade the cosmology lol

DC I remember people updating them to tier 0, but I saw that several times it took an absurd downgrade to 5D, laughing a lot about this.
8b1bup.jpg

From 2-C this will never happen, I will defend DB with my own life, but if it comes from low 1-C I have no way to defend it, I don't know tier 1
For low 1-C, there are practically only points that could be downgraded.

Dread that was confusing about cosmology was removed.

Geor despite that crt, thinks DB qualifies.

And we have an easy time getting support from the staff that supports GOW as they have very similar justifications for the Low 1-C timeline.

So as incredible as it may seem, we are fine. Unless someone makes crts for composite comsology.

For low 1-C, there are practically only points that could be downgraded.

Dread that was confusing about cosmology was removed.

Geor despite that crt, thinks DB qualifies.

And we have an easy time getting support from the staff that supports GOW as they have very similar justifications for the Low 1-C timeline.

So as incredible as it may seem, we are fine. Unless someone makes crts for composite comsology.
In fact, I have some things separate from the cosmology being the same for both and everything spoken by Akira, even the anime DBZ has canon parts

Bro scaled krillin to outer
Yeah he generally likes forms of scaling that involve pretty ridiculous arguments based on obscure, vague, misinterpreted statements and occasionally wonky scaling to wank characters to absurd degrees. Especially Dragon Ball characters. Still his editing and commentary are good. I like his video style but his scaling is kinda of a joke. He's the kind of scaler that would argue normal humans in DC are high-outer and then say "pRoVe m E wrOnG xd" and I don't really care for it. Like scaling isn't something to be taken seriously but I don't want to abandon actual logic and sense lmao.

Yeah he generally likes forms of scaling that involve pretty ridiculous arguments based on obscure, vague, misinterpreted statements and occasionally wonky scaling to wank characters to absurd degrees. Especially Dragon Ball characters. Still his editing and commentary are good. I like his video style but his scaling is kinda of a joke. He's the kind of scaler that would argue normal humans in DC are high-outer and then say "pRoVe m E wrOnG xd" and I don't really care for it. Like scaling isn't something to be taken seriously but I don't want to abandon actual logic and sense lmao.
Yeah I agree divine has some of the best edited videos plus his speeches are absolute fire I do feel his scaling gets wanky but over all he is good

Bro summarized this entire discussion thread

Back