• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Kinda. Like, stating the same point twice is not really that good of a defence. I say kinda because is not your intention.
I already had a debate that I had to explain about 400 times to the guy and he still didn't understand, it lasted more than 8 pages here, all because they wanted to downgrade of the Universe from low 2-C at that time to 3-A, the timelines are serious low 2-C, lol

You should stop responding all at the same time to defend yourself, and just leave it to the OP, if you have something to say, send it to the OP.

Many people responding are not only very irritating, they just bother you. Because this is not well regarded by the staff.

Question for my au, regarding the Ki Manipulation (Dragon Ball) page

So should someone who's power level is 1,390 have master ki Manipulation as in my story they basically have a self actualization moment, and come back stronger after no longer bottling up emotions, and no more doubt holding her down and thus her spirt control is no longer out of sync but now balanced

Question for my au, regarding the Ki Manipulation (Dragon Ball) page

So should someone who's power level is 1,390 have master ki Manipulation as in my story they basically have a self actualization moment, and come back stronger after no longer bottling up emotions, and no more doubt holding her down and thus her spirt control is no longer out of sync but now balanced
Yeah, I think so

I mean, Dead Zone scales to its user, right? I think someone from Dragon Ball Fusions and they can use Dead Zone, it should scale to Low 1-C.

The end of the year is coming and that Dragon Ball infinite speed crt comes out?

7fd567b1e10a46ff56ac4b978d3bd73a.jpg

Chaos will occur mf

Off the top of my head.

Superhuman Physicals and Enhanced Senses
Ki Manipulation
Limited Longevity
Adaptation and Reactive Evolution
Transformation into Great Ape/Super Saiyan

Resistance to:
Extreme Cold
Extreme Heat & Extreme Radiations
Disease Manipulation
Alrighty, that's a good start.

For Heroes & Xenoverse exclusive would be:

Self-Sustenance (Type 1)

We all know Janemba is physical manifestation/embodiment of the concept of evil itself in Dragon Ball. It's repeatedly stated throughout promotional material and others stated Janemba is evil given form/body.

He should've Abstract Existence (Type 2), but I guess people don't like it, for whatever reason. Even though TokiToki has it.

I remember back in the days, there's a page for Shin Budokai Janemba, where is it and why it get deleted?

Shin Budokai Janemba is pretty OP for something that doesn't came from either Heroes or Xenoverse.

We all know Janemba is physical manifestation/embodiment of the concept of evil itself in Dragon Ball. It's repeatedly stated throughout promotional material and others stated Janemba is evil given form/body.

He should've Abstract Existence (Type 2), but I guess people don't like it, for whatever reason. Even though TokiToki has it.
maybe in the game Janemba will get it, but why doesn't Janemba's game profile exist

What was the reason it was rejected janemba is literally made from evil cleansed from the soul he is literally the very incarnation of evil energy

I remember back in the days, there's a page for Shin Budokai Janemba, where is it and why it get deleted?

Shin Budokai Janemba is pretty OP for something that doesn't came from either Heroes or Xenoverse.
In the game, Janemba's existence is based on a concept, he doesn't have a profile here at vsbttles, they just put a little note on the page, to state that he has

Back