• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Gentlemen, patience. There's no need to rush. We'll get 1-B Dragon Ball in 2024 all thanks to Daima.

iu

OOT: I have a question, if my OC is city level at base and she can turn into Mastered Super Saiyan aka Super Saiyan Grade IV, how strong is she in MSSJ and what's the multiplier of MSSJ?

This stuff still confused me to this day.

My OC is at Baseline City level

OOT: I have a question, if my OC is city level at base and she can turn into Mastered Super Saiyan aka Super Saiyan Grade IV, how strong is she in MSSJ and what's the multiplier of MSSJ?

Grade 4 is consider less powerful then Grade 3 so only 50x

Super Saiyan would make her 7-A (315 MegaTons), MSSJ is considered the same multiplier here in the wiki so the same. Super Saiyan Grade 2 (ie Super Vegeta) is way stronger than Super Saiyan Grade 1, Super Saiyan Grade 3 is 10x stronger, that boosts her to High 7-A+ (3.1 Gigatons)

Beyond Super Saiyan Grade 3 there's no additional multipliers so you can only get upscaling here. With Super Saiyan 2 or Super Saiyan 3 you can get an upscale to Baseline 6-C (4.3 Gigatons)

Super Saiyan would make her 7-A (315 MegaTons), MSSJ is considered the same multiplier here in the wiki so the same. Super Saiyan Grade 2 (ie Super Vegeta) is way stronger than Super Saiyan Grade 1, Super Saiyan Grade 3 is 10x stronger, that boosts her to High 7-A+ (3.1 Gigatons)

Beyond Super Saiyan Grade 3 there's no additional multipliers so you can only get upscaling here. With Super Saiyan 2 or Super Saiyan 3 you can get an upscale to Baseline 6-C (4.3 Gigatons)
Interesting, thank you so much.

I thought Grade III was weaker than Grade IV?
Nah, in the story the emphasis on Grade IV is energy and stamina efficiency. Would be weird to assume such a form makes Grade IV stronger than Grade III. Any strength boost Goku gets in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber can be attributed to his strengthened base form rather than a stronger transformation.

Buu Saga question about my AU

So a character uses Kaioken times 100 and are on par with SS2 Majin Vegeta (note: should be stronger then Cannon due to training with someone else in the 7 year time skip), how strong is their base form and kaioken times 50 respectively?

So a character uses Kaioken times 100 and are on par with Majin Vegeta (note: should be stronger then Cannon due to training with someone else in the 7 year time skip), how strong is their base form and kaioken times 50 respectively?
So, your character is as strong as Majin Vegeta while usinh Kaioken times 100 (which has equivalent boost to Super Saiyan Grade V, which 100 times boost from base)

I think the characters have base powr similar to Buu Saga Goku or Vegeta.

So a character uses Kaioken times 100 and are on par with SS2 Majin Vegeta (note: should be stronger then Cannon due to training with someone else in the 7 year time skip), how strong is their base form and kaioken times 50 respectively?
Right. Your version of Majin Vegeta would be stronger than Canon Majin Vegeta, who is stronger than Cell Saga SS2 Gohan at 2.106 KiloFOE. We don't know how much stronger exactly so we'll use 2.106 KiloFOE (Solar System level) as a lowball.

Your OC with KKx100 would be equal to Majin Vegeta at 2.106 KiloFOE. KKx50 would be half that at 1.053 KiloFOE. (still Solar System level) Base form will be at 21.06 FOE (Large Star level+)

But given Majin Vegeta is stronger than Canon in your AU. You can upscale your OC's base form to 22.77 FOE (Baseline Solar System level). In which case their KKx50 is at 1.138 kFOE and their KKx100 at 2.277 kFOE

Hold on wait a second. Does this take place in the Manga Canon or Z Anime Canon? Because the scaling is entirely different there.

Back