• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Maybe Bulma should've created a prototype for EX Fusion Bands where 2 or more people can fused together.

I wonder what happened in Beast Gohan, Orange Piccolo, TUI Goku, UE Vegeta, and SSJ Broly fused together into one Fusion being.

Black Frieza would shit himself 100 times over

Fusion of the two with superior instinct + ultra ego will happen at some point.
Eventually, either Gogeta or Vegito.
Probably being in SDBH, considering they gave Gogeta the SSB Evolution that was exclusive to Vegeta.
Gogeta and Vegito eating good in SDBH.

Gogeta has:
01. SSJ,
02. SSJ2,
03. SSJ3,
04. SSJ4,
05. SSJ4 Full Power,
06. SSJ4 Kaio-ken ×20,
07. SFPS4LB,
08. SSG,
09. SSB, and
10. SSBE.

Vegito has all the form Gogeta has minus SSBE.

Eventually, either Gogeta or Vegito.

Gogeta and Vegito eating good in SDBH.

Gogeta has:
01. SSJ,
02. SSJ2,
03. SSJ3,
04. SSJ4,
05. SSJ4 Full Power,
06. SSJ4 Kaio-ken ×20,
07. SFPS4LB,
08. SSG,
09. SSB, and
10. SSBE.

Vegito has all the form Gogeta has minus SSBE.
You fool.
You forgot
SSBKK
SSJ4KKx100
SFPSSJ4
Saiyan Beyond God
Golden Oozaru
Super Kaioken
And most importantly

Super Bluper Duper
Omega Saiyan
Cosmic Saiyan x 1 Gazillion

CC Vegito has SSB Kaioken and not SSBE while Gogeta has SSBE and not SSB Kaioken. They never use SSG but theoretically they can, also theoretically they can use SSJ2 and 3 but due to them follow canon closely, those two forms never appear

SSJ4 Full Power i don't remember these two Xeno fusion ever used

Xeno Vegito used SSJ1 Kaioken, he never use SSJ4 Kaioken, that is Xeno Gogeta, and i'm sure that isn't Kaioken x20

Both Vegito and Gogeta have their own exclusive form

CC Vegito has SSB Kaioken and not SSBE while Gogeta has SSBE and not SSB Kaioken. They never use SSG but theoretically they can, also theoretically they can use SSJ2 and 3 but due to them follow canon closely, those two forms never appear

Xeno Vegito used SSJ1 Kaioken, he never use SSJ4 Kaioken, that is Xeno Gogeta, and i'm sure that isn't Kaioken x20
In older DBH, specifically Jaaku Mission, Vegito used SSJ3 against Kid Buu.

Both Vegito and Gogeta have their own exclusive form
Yeah, it's confusing to differentiate

They only use SS2 and SSJ3 in the cards and the Anime Promos. Not the actual Anime, mind you, but the like, 30 second Promos you'd see where everyone did wacky shiz and fought a random antag.

So, it would be:

Xeno Gogeta

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 3 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-Ken, and Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breakthrough.

Xeno Vegito

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 (theoretically), Sioer Saiyan 3 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 4, and Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breakthrough.

CC Gogeta

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 3 (theoretically), Super Saiyan God (theoretically), Super Saiyan Blue, and Super Saiyan Blue Evolution.

CC Vegito

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 3 (theoretically), Super Saiyan God (theoretically), Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken, Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken 10× (theoretically), and Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken 20×. (theoretically)

If I missed something, let me know.

Last edited:
So, it would be:

Xeno Gogeta

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 3 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-Ken, and Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breakthrough.

Xeno Vegito

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 (theoretically), Sioer Saiyan 3 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 4, and Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breakthrough.

CC Gogeta

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 3 (theoretically), Super Saiyan God (theoretically), Super Saiyan Blue, and Super Saiyan Blue Evolution.

CC Vegito

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 (theoretically), Super Saiyan 3 (theoretically), Super Saiyan God (theoretically), Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken, Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken 10×, and Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken 20×.
Xeno Gogeta and Xeno Vegito have both used Super Saiyan 3, CC Gogeta and CC Vegito both haven't used Super Saiyan, and CC Vegito also hasn't used any Kaioken multipliers above x2.

Is Dragon Ball depiction of Hell is the tamest in fiction? The souls are cleansed and reborn into someone else rather than get tortured. Well, except of the known Frieza hell

I wonder how strong is the Heart Virus when it can incapacitated and even killed a being like Super Saiyan Goku.

The Extinction Bomb that was used against the Saiyan clearly failed to do the deeds.

Funny thing is, Goku cannot use Mafuba in vs matches because the container is not on his standard nor optional equipment lmao
Technically the Mafuba itself doesn't seal the target away, since a seal is typically needed on the container to keep them locked away. What the Mafuba actually does on its own is manipulate the target's body and direct it, converting them into energy. And that has some pretty obvious applications, since it's hax that seemingly ignores lifting strength or power (since Roshi can use it to seal stronger opponents and Frost could use it to seal Vegeta, who was seemingly unable to power up to escape its pull) and can be used to convert others into energy and send them away.

Would Goku think to use the Mafuba in that way? I don't know. Probably not. Still worth considering.

Maybe that explains why he knows about Cell despite being in coma
Goku's profile cites all of his telepathy feats and that includes him dreaming of the androids or Piccolo merging with Kami and even knowing of Cell.

Technically the Mafuba itself doesn't seal the target away, since a seal is typically needed on the container to keep them locked away. What the Mafuba actually does on its own is manipulate the target's body and direct it, converting them into energy. And that has some pretty obvious applications, since it's hax that seemingly ignores lifting strength or power (since Roshi can use it to seal stronger opponents and Frost could use it to seal Vegeta, who was seemingly unable to power up to escape its pull) and can be used to convert others into energy and send them away.

Would Goku think to use the Mafuba in that way? I don't know. Probably not. Still worth considering.

Goku's profile cites all of his telepathy feats and that includes him dreaming of the androids or Piccolo merging with Kami and even knowing of Cell.
About the Mafuuba, damn that's new to me. I thought it just seals you but turned out the targets get reduced and converted into energy. That's neat.

Is there no real sealing technique in DB? Other than Z Sword seal and DBH shenanigans

Back