• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Guys, do Goku's have any notable hax other than Power of Destruction a.k.a Hakai, Instant Transmission, and....

Well, that's my question.
God bind

Mafuba but usually he doesn't have the container and won't opt for it

He has very high level of analytical prediction

Reactive evolution
And deconstruction

Funny thing is, Goku cannot use Mafuba in vs matches because the container is not on his standard nor optional equipment lmao
To be fair it should be atleast be in his optional equipment
I will probably make a CRT then

Technically the Mafuba itself doesn't seal the target away, since a seal is typically needed on the container to keep them locked away. What the Mafuba actually does on its own is manipulate the target's body and direct it, converting them into energy. And that has some pretty obvious applications, since it's hax that seemingly ignores lifting strength or power (since Roshi can use it to seal stronger opponents and Frost could use it to seal Vegeta, who was seemingly unable to power up to escape its pull) and can be used to convert others into energy and send them away.
That's Transmutation.... .

Also notable every character but Vegeta that has been trapped in the Mafuba has been scared shitless.

When he was fighting with the help of Vegeta, does Jiren showed any hint of his true power?
After "breaking through his shell" in a manner similar to Ultra Instinct "Omen" Goku, he managed to continuously trade blows with Jiren, who had finally shown a "hint of his true power." According to Whis, he and Goku were even able to stifle Jiren, and Jiren himself mentioned that both of their respective attacks had become "sharper"

got bored, decided to turn on the kitchen stove once more

you're burning the dish

I was going to post it now, lol

you're burning the dish
223.jpg

31:41 Zeno starts to erase the timeline

32:22 cell by his power alone, opens a hole in space and time to a completely different timeline to escape

I'm going to assume this is Space-Time Manipulation & Portal Creation but what about the range with this?

31:41 Zeno starts to erase the timeline

32:22 cell by his power alone, opens a hole in space and time to a completely different timeline to escape

I'm going to assume this is Space-Time Manipulation & Portal Creation but what about the range with this?

How strong is this Cell?

Back