• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Cause they pretty much lack haxs having higher ap is cool and all but it won't help against a guy who has high godly
But they don't need hax trought, since they hardly fight against someone who have High Godly in the show.
Don't you get bored seeing Goku or someone just punch harder for 1828th time?
No, they made look cool every single time.

Idk about you, but I'm bored.
Sure but like, If Goku gains hax, would't the problem be same, but instead of punching harder, they would just hax the opponent, and win the same way every time.

That's why i prefer SDBH manga as they provide hax battle which i appreciate a lot.
Weird, because i kinda remember most of the DBH fights being one Guy overcoming the other with strenght, and when It do involves hax, they either get stomped or the Guy 1 punches hard the hax Guy and wins, so i barelly see a difference.

But they don't need hax trought, since they hardly fight against someone who have High Godly in the show.

No, they made look cool every single time.

Sure but like, If Goku gains hax, would't the problem be same, but instead of punching harder, they would just hax the opponent, and win the same way every time.

Weird, because i kinda remember most of the DBH fights being one Guy overcoming the other with strenght, and when It do involves hax, they either get stomped or the Guy 1 punches hard the hax Guy and wins, so i barelly see a difference.
I wasn't talking about show but in vs debates general

that is anime, cause they don't have time to show cool stuffs, in game and manga they use haxes often, also having haxes is pointless if the guy in front of you resist everything

Do you guys believe that beerus can one shot all gods of destruction?
All of the other g.o.d are fraud only beerus is the true chad

Apart from quitela I think he can it is my personal opinion but I think if current goku and vegeta were to be ranked among g.o.d they would be 3rd and 4th strongest

All of the other g.o.d are fraud only beerus is the true chad

Apart from quitela I think he can it is my personal opinion but I think if goku and vegeta were to be ranked among g.o.d they would be 3 and 4th strongest
so you think he can just literally ONE SHOT them? crazy

Up until belmod I think he can in his full power not to mention he was 1 vs 11 them all
he was dodging, but thats it really, and he punched champa and he was fine later, but sidra no diff blocks his attack with his barrier, and they can all damage each other, i think they are all relative.

Do you guys believe that beerus can one shot all gods of destruction?
Beerus solos all the Gods of destruction, we saw this happening in the manga where he was able to fight a lot at once, I believe in terms of power and skill no one can win the Beerus among the Gods of destruction

The only time Beerus lost was in an arm wrestle with the mouse there

For Manga: Yes, everyone except Belmod and Quitela and Champa who are equal to or somewhat weaker in Champa's case than him.
For Anime: They are all relative
i think its the other way around lol, all the gods are actually able to damage each other, all pretty beat up, except for belmod who still tanked an attack from liquiir.

he was dodging, but thats it really, and he punched champa and he was fine later, but sidra no diff blocks his attack with his barrier, and they can all damage each other, i think they are all relative.
The thing is jiren is stated to be stronger then belmod even in manga iirc and if beerus can bully post moro arc vegeta like he did and is stronger then goku throws the whole they are relative in power out of the window

Beerus solos all the Gods of destruction, we saw this happening in the manga where he was able to fight a lot at once, I believe in terms of power and skill no one can win the Beerus among the Gods of destruction

The only time Beerus lost was in an arm wrestle with the mouse there
he can' do it a once though, he did dodge for a bit, but champa can tank his punch and be fine, sidra blocked his attack

that is anime, cause they don't have time to show cool stuffs, in game and manga they use haxes often, also having haxes is pointless if the guy in front of you resist everything
I was talking about the manga too. Like, i not saying they don't use hax, is that even trought they have, the end result in one guy beating the other by punching really hard almost all battles;

i think its the other way around lol, all the gods are actually able to damage each other, all pretty beat up, except for belmod who still tanked an attack from liquiir.
Belmod He's a coward, he had to pretend to be defeated throughout the fight to avoid getting hurt, like Krillin, he only has bravery, but in the end he's a coward

Sorry for not making my statement clear. You can oneshot someone even if you are relative to him.

If we look at the Radditz fight, Piccolo was like 5 % stronger with his Special beam canon than Radditz and basically "oneshot" him with it. So Beerus being capable of one shotting them doesn't mean they aren't equal.

Sorry for not making my statement clear. You can oneshot someone even if you are relative to him.

If we look at the Radditz fight, Piccolo was like 5 % stronger with his Special beam canon than Radditz and basically "oneshot" him with it. So Beerus being capable of one shotting them doesn't mean they aren't equal.
yeah but he hit champa and it wasn't a one shot iirc, but i see what you are saying, personally don't think the gods are capable of just straight up one shotting each other, if that were the case, there wouldn't have been a fight at all lol

yeah but he hit champa and it wasn't a one shot iirc, but i see what you are saying, personally don't think the gods are capable of just straight up one shotting each other, if that were the case, there wouldn't have been a fight at all lol
Wasn't the one shot statement refering strictly to that huge charged blast he fired?

I'd like to go back to what that person said 1 or 2 page ago about namek being at least 8.8 millions km long (it's actually a lowball because it's the distance between him (Frieza) and someone, not the actual size of the planet so unless he is at the other side compared to that person, namek is likely even bigger than that. But if we pretend 8.8 millions KM is what you'd need to cross to get to the other side of planet namek it means Namek's radius is 8.8 millions KM (assuming the device does not consider circumference and does it "as the crow flies").

Earth's radius is 6 371.0097714 km
if Namek's radious is 8 829 401 km it's 1385.8715206553 times bigger than the earth's radius so in terms of Volume, Namek is a "sphere" that can contain 2 661 760 100 times planet Earth. Which makes it 2 000 (since the shun can contain a bit more than 1 200 000 planet Earth in volume) times more voluminous than the sun. If we estimate the sun is a small star then since planet namek is 2 000 times more voluminous, according to our page about attack potency Frieza is large star level (lowest small star level is 7.505x10 to the 30th power (in terms of energy in tonnes of TNT equivalent). And to reach large star level you need to get 7.605x10 to the 32nd power. Multiplying it by 2 000 is more than enough. Frieza even at Namek Saga in his final form and anyone who scales above or around him is large star level easily.

Edit stupid mistake: 8.8 millions would be Namek's diameter not namek's radius. Still I believe it qualifies for large star level

Last edited:
It would be cool to see the Dragon Team get new haxes, instead of just another multiplier.
respectfully disagree. Dragon ball has always been about true strength and martial arts, as opposed to resorting to cheap tricks

now if we're talking skills and techniques, that's fitting for DB, but not straight up hax

respectfully disagree. Dragon ball has always been about true strength and martial arts, as opposed to resorting to cheap tricks

now if we're talking skills and techniques, that's fitting for DB, but not straight up hax
Well, a technique that allows Goku and co punch through space-time without being vague would be cool.

Back