• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The hakai is not what ia said to be doing that, Beerus explicitly says that it was the act of one god killing another god, not the hakai
This is irrelevant to the point, being that the attack/Beerus himself (as a God) at least would have affected the Future. Which was prevented by the Time Ring.

Black himself states he IS that same Zamasu. By wearing the Time Ring he becomes immune to changes in his history and a Living Paradox. Then by appearing in the Present Timeline he creates the reason they leave to meet said Zamasu-As in, the consequences of his actions (as well as a Bootstrap Paradox). Which, as pointed out by Trunks, includes the Hybrid himself.

In Summary: Black, his actions, and consequences are not affected by Hakai because Time Ring.

Black's Actions (Black's Arrival in the Past, cannot be altered by Hakai) -> Black's Consequences (Goku Meets Zamasu, cannot be altered by Hakai) -> This creates Black, who wears the Time Ring (Cannot be erased by Hakai) ----> (Eventually) Black arrives to the Past. Repeat ad infinitum.
All of this is about Black himself, his actions wouldn't change, but the Zamasu's of the past that didn't had a Time Ring wouldn't be there, but anyway, all that you said can be true regardless if mine or your point is correct, so i see no reason to talk about it further

The point of it affecting Trunks' Timeline is the same. Which was the initial point I was making.
the Zamasu is the same, erasing his past would affect his present self, even if he was in another timeline, it is still his past, at which by Beerus statement, when a god kills another time works as more normally assumed, that being your past changing affecting your future instead of it creating anothet timeline

Which is not a contradiction.
.....i don't know exactly what you are refering to, nor am i certain why you said this here? Pardon me, but i don't get it?

the Zamasu is the same, erasing his past would affect his present self, even if he was in another timeline, it is still his past, at which by Beerus statement, when a god kills another time works as more normally assumed, that being your past changing affecting your future instead of it creating anothet timeline
I feel like you didn't really process what I was trying to explain before. The consequences of Black's actions are not affected. Black's actions influence the Present Timeline. Thus that past Zamasu, no matter what, cannot be erased, as he is a CONSEQUENCE of Black's arrival.
.....i don't know exactly what you are refering to, nor am i certain why you said this here? Pardon me, but i don't get it?
I'm saying there's no contradiction in facts here.
Zeno's move isn't stated to affect the history of others.
Beerus' attack has no contradictions, Zamasu's history could not be touched thanks to the Time Ring. And people remember him because of it and how it protects his actions, and consequences.
And forcing the Timeline to split creates none, either.

Man we need new feats fast cause we can't be having the same convo on the same shit
Can't wait for new Kid Goku scaling in Dragon Ball Daima.

"Well you see, Kid Goku in Daima is stated to be as strong as his OG Kid self from the Original Series, and Daima Goku was able to blow up THREE steel walls, meaning that the old Kid Goku scaling has to be changed-"

Actually, once Daima drops, does Goku regain Blessed for that key? Since he got reset into a kid, or does it not count because he technically grew up?

I feel like you didn't really process what I was trying to explain before. The consequences of Black's actions are not affected. Black's actions influence the Present Timeline. Thus that past Zamasu, no matter what, cannot be erased, as he is a CONSEQUENCE of Black's arrival.
I am now not understanding, did you confuse and answered to the wrong point? I don't see how that connects to anything i said in the point you are quoting

I'm saying there's no contradiction in facts here.
Zeno's move isn't stated to affect the history of others.
Beerus' attack has no contradictions, Zamasu's history could not be touched thanks to the Time Ring. And people remember him because of it and how it protects his actions, and consequences.
And forcing the Timeline to split creates none, either.
Ok, let's focus on the context of the phrase i have been saying instead then

Which would still affect the Future. Which is the point.
It is also my point tho, a god killing another ignores the way timelines usually work, making your past affect your future instead of it spliting

Can't wait for new Kid Goku scaling in Dragon Ball Daima.

"Well you see, Kid Goku in Daima is stated to be as strong as his OG Kid self from the Original Series, and Daima Goku was able to blow up THREE steel walls, meaning that the old Kid Goku scaling has to be changed-"

Actually, once Daima drops, does Goku regain Blessed for that key? Since he got reset into a kid, or does it not count because he technically grew up?
Wasn’t the wish for him to survive to adulthood? He already has

I'm saying, Omega, that the "Past Versions" of Black aren't affected because of the Time Ring. There's not a contradiction and Gods killing Gods creating changes in time was specifically stated to be a space-time phenomena, not one of causalty.

I'm saying, Omega, that the "Past Versions" of Black aren't affected because of the Time Ring.
ok, i already conceded to that

There's not a contradiction and Gods killing Gods creating changes in time was specifically stated to be a space-time phenomena, not one of causalty.
......call it as you want, i also agreed with this, for me it is clear that the "effect" in question is for the timeline to not split, but instead working as one would imagine "past affecting future once altered" contrary to Dragon Ball's "past not affecting future once altered, instead a divergence happening making the timeline split"

Time ring range

Imagine arguing Naruto can sense killing intent from MUI Goku.

I don't even know why he did that.

Outsiders (in the sense of not being on a site with powerscaling rules like this) can invent and ignore anything.

Literally him putting up the image of Goku breaking Hit's pocket dimension and some guys doubting the feat.

I remember when we made a Game Naruto vs Goku Thread when he was still Low 2-C, and Goku loses, good times.
No one really was able to combat omega arguments.
come on, don't give me much credit, i don't want to rocs on me, what is a roc? no idea, just heard of it and i am using it because it sounds funny

......roc.....pffft

On the one hand not being capable of flying puts him at a severe disadvantage. He is also outranged. Luffy has no answer for telekinesis though Goku doesn't use it in character.
On the other hand he is immune to blunt force which limits Goku to beam attacks Kienzan which are all extremely telegraphic. His fighting style is also not martial arts based but rather comparable to Buu's fighting style which gave Goku a hard time. Future sight also hard counters Warp Kamehameha and God Bind.

IMO it could go either way. Both have win cons.

Back