• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I see where you're coming from but that comes across as redundant because most immeasurable speed feats come from characters who don't seem immeasurable otherwise yet they're rated as immeasurable outright so I don't see why DBH would be "immeasurable plus that" rather than the more simple "5-D immeasurable"

Yeah dc doesnt have any infinite-D mentions (or at least the ones I have seen are out of context) and mr.mxy is very explicit when he describes that the whole dc multiverse is composed of 4 dimensions.
I don't think the 4 dimensions were spatial wise tbh

The 3rd world consisted of the normal 4d multiverse, then the gif sphere and monitor sphere were in the 4th world

Has it been 48 hours since my topic was created? If so, can someone apply the resistances to the angel profiles and add where the resistance comes from, don't forget to link the topic.

Big day! We have our resistance to hakai, now we just need to apply things.

Big day! We have our resistance to hakai, now we just need to apply things.

I believe there are people here that can apply it

The crying started 😭

Back