• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I left for a while and came back, and now Dragon Ball is Tier 1.
Last I checked, the multiverse in canon is 2-C and it’s 2-A in Heroes and Xenoverse.
So uh…
Can someone explain why it’s Low 1-C now??

the Dragon Ball multiverse consists of hyper timelines which are low 1-C, hence why canon Zeno scales and DBH characters scale.
Yeah I get that but I don't know what that means.
however after some reading I have discovered a few things:

The reason the DB Multiverse consists of hyper timelines is due to the entire multiverse being one timeline, and there being several other "timelines" within a given universe, those being the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the Pendulum Room. However these are founded based on complete BS.

First of all the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is supposedly as big as the world as stated by Goku in the Cell Saga, which of course is vague because it could either mean the universe or it could mean the planet. However every official translation of this phrase quotes it as being the size of the earth or planet. Furthermore, the method that the Time Chambers' time flow is different is specifically referred to as "time dilation" and the different Time Chambers have different rates of slowing time (as seen in the Moro Arc). This implies that things in the Time Chamber just move faster than normal, and exiting the chamber slows you back down. If that is too outlandish, we can still break it down to "we don't know if the Time Chamber(s) are actual other dimensions or just pocket dimensions the size of planets". This is further proven in Super when Vegeta destroys the Time Chamber, and is in the location of where the Chamber once was, and NOT somewhere outside of Universe 7.

Second of all, the Pendulum Room thing is complete BS, if not completely swept under the rug, like many things established in OGDB. We can tell that the Pendulum Room does not create time for the rest of the universe because it was destroyed in the Buu Saga. If it was destroyed, there should be no time. Also, unlike the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the Time Room is actually located inside Kami's Lookout, unlike the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, which would have just had its entrance destroyed. This is also very disproven in DBH, as it's stated that Tokitoki's eggs create the time for a universe. Not the Pendulum Room.

Neither of those spaces are really what they claim they are, and as such, the cosmology should be 2-C for canon, 2-A for DBH.

afterlife, world of living and demon realm

2-C macrocosm, the multiverse has 12 macrocosms, therefore multiverse timeline is comprised of 4D objects (as opposed to the regular 3D objects that usually comprise a timeline), therefore, low 1-C multiverse timeline.
Hasty, good boy!

afterlife, world of living and demon realm

2-C macrocosm, the multiverse has 12 macrocosms, therefore multiverse timeline is comprised of 4D objects (as opposed to the regular 3D objects that usually comprise a timeline), therefore, low 1-C multiverse timeline.
uh confused
“Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)”
where does it mention “several 2-C strucutres”?

Having a 2C structure under a larger timeline, makes timeline 5D. Simple
I was under the impression that having a 2C structure in a timeline did not make it jump from 3D to 5D.
there's only 1 timeline per multiverse, too. This really does not make sense.
Where's the 4th at??

Yeah I get that but I don't know what that means.
however after some reading I have discovered a few things:

The reason the DB Multiverse consists of hyper timelines is due to the entire multiverse being one timeline, and there being several other "timelines" within a given universe, those being the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the Pendulum Room. However these are founded based on complete BS.

First of all the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is supposedly as big as the world as stated by Goku in the Cell Saga, which of course is vague because it could either mean the universe or it could mean the planet. However every official translation of this phrase quotes it as being the size of the earth or planet. Furthermore, the method that the Time Chambers' time flow is different is specifically referred to as "time dilation" and the different Time Chambers have different rates of slowing time (as seen in the Moro Arc). This implies that things in the Time Chamber just move faster than normal, and exiting the chamber slows you back down. If that is too outlandish, we can still break it down to "we don't know if the Time Chamber(s) are actual other dimensions or just pocket dimensions the size of planets". This is further proven in Super when Vegeta destroys the Time Chamber, and is in the location of where the Chamber once was, and NOT somewhere outside of Universe 7.

Second of all, the Pendulum Room thing is complete BS, if not completely swept under the rug, like many things established in OGDB. We can tell that the Pendulum Room does not create time for the rest of the universe because it was destroyed in the Buu Saga. If it was destroyed, there should be no time. Also, unlike the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the Time Room is actually located inside Kami's Lookout, unlike the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, which would have just had its entrance destroyed. This is also very disproven in DBH, as it's stated that Tokitoki's eggs create the time for a universe. Not the Pendulum Room.

Neither of those spaces are really what they claim they are, and as such, the cosmology should be 2-C for canon, 2-A for DBH.
First, you’re wrong right off the bat. The multiverse is not under one timeline. The term “timeline” just refers to space-times and each macrocosm consists of 3 space-times already. The RoSaT just proves that the spatio-temporal separation is from distinct time dimensions. The reason for this is because a timeline containing other space-times (timelines) can be modeled under a single time dimension. The RoSaT’s size doesn’t matter because it’s a world with a different dimension of time from the Kaioshin Realm, so they both have their own distinct time dimensions since they’re different. The RoSaT being stated to have a different time flow doesn’t contradict its statement of being a world with a different dimension of time. That particular statement is actually said again in the Moro arc if you check my imgur album.

I assume you’re referring to the time room, but why would it be destroyed from the destruction of the lookout? That’s like saying destroying the lookout would destroy the RoSaT which is not true; they are pocket dimensions.

No, a timeline that contains space-times (timelines) with their own time dimension and are affected by time travel are called hyper timelines and are indeed Low 1-C.

I was under the impression that having a 2C structure in a timeline did not make it jump from 3D to 5D.
there's only 1 timeline per multiverse, too. This really does not make sense.
Where's the 4th at??
You have universe 7 with 3 space-times, a 2c structure. Then you have the overarching timeline surrounding the multiverse enveloping 12 of these macrocosm's this makes the timeline 5D.

A regular space-time is 4D, a layered one is likely 5D depending on the context

ok well i disagree with several aspects of all of your arguments but I am convinced that it is Low 1-C, so I think I'll drop it.
At least the only canon character that scales to this is Zeno.
Which aspects do you disagree with? I only mentioned things we accept on the wiki.
And will stay like that unless DB Daima shows something

In simple words macrocosms have there own time dimension proven by rosat and time room and the hypertimeline which overarchs the macrocosms and contains all the macrocosms is low 1c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back