• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is there any possible way for dead DBS Freeza to get dead Toei Vegeta's immortality and regeneration? I know Toei is considered a canon parallel world so I'm curious.
Not in the best case scenario, in the Toei anime they literally have to come back every time they are killed again, but in canon you only get type 1 immortality, where you are free from disease and old age, you can no longer die from old age.

considering that no supporter for Rimuru even showed up yet, then how can one know if it really is a stomp if no knowledgeable member of the verse said anything yet?
One or two supporters showed up.

They said what rimuru starts, what he does, and even they said that xeno probably wins.

Furthermore, anyone could also look at the profiles and ask questions.

Speaking of Toei vegeta should his Frieza Key have 4-A? He did survive for a time against a 1%/2% Frieza, so I think a at most 4-A could work for him

Now that this is written on the page, let's see how it goes.

This is similar to how the time dimension in a 4-dimensional spacetime continuum spans uncountably infinite 3-dimensional snapshots of the universe, qualifying it for Low 1-C. Unless fiction shows otherwise, a different multiversal temporal dimension spanning universes that themselves have their own time dimensions as well (not the same multiversal time dimension that services many Universes and is shared by them), or even a single universe with two active temporal dimensions, qualifies. The same applies to three or more temporal dimensions.

should it be a direct copy and paste with the new hypertimeline standards? or change it up a bit?
I think now they are going to change a little, I hope this goes well or is it a discussion rule, DBS tier 1 will be now or never, If this really happens, DBH will be at least 6D and Akira Toriyama will see the multiverse in the form of fiction I think it would be something around 7D

I think now they are going to change a little, I hope this goes well or is it a discussion rule, DBS tier 1 will be now or never, If this really happens, DBH will be at least 6D and Akira Toriyama will see the multiverse in the form of fiction I think it would be something around 7D
What???

if he sees as fiction and ultima's thread on R>F passes, it will be 1-A

I think the old thread relied too much on dt and ultima posts, probably down them down or paraphrase them

if he sees as fiction and ultima's thread on R>F passes, it will be 1-A
Fm1CIcZaYAMv96e.jpg

Back