• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Info type 2 crt is probably coming out tomorrow
FnmCX8uaMAUdXFU.jpg

(At least in spirit.)

Im waiting a bit longer, would like some help from people if i can get it, and going over some more things before i actually create the crt,

Fr? You know whos making it?
I was planning on comprising information and getting it for heroes ive been asking domino for stuff

Regarding info manip type 2 I think it’s dagoth who’s making it
is info type 2 OP, it seems pretty strong, especially used on a beyond baseline 2-A level. And wtf even is beyond baseline 2-A? How does that even work.
A lot of stuff was wrongfully removed in a crt a while ago but info manip type 2 should definitely be back since in an upgrade crt since a mod started questioning every ability on special ki manip even tho it wasn’t the topic of the crt and then rushed and removed a lot of stuff

Info Manip Type 2 is pretty blatant though since the time scrolls are like the fundamental building blocks of reality if you affect a time scroll you’ll affect a timeline and even if you destroy a timeline the information in the time scroll will still exist and if you destroy time scroll no timeline wish I was more knowledgeable on hax back then

would goku's energy being sensed by gohan all the way in the kaioshin ream without gohan trying to sense it be a feat? I saw someone use inverse square law to calc the energy be spread over the observable universe to get manga goku to galaxy level.

would goku's energy being sensed by gohan all the way in the kaioshin ream without gohan trying to sense it be a feat? I saw someone use inverse square law to calc the energy be spread over the observable universe to get manga goku to galaxy level.

Nope, even assuming 1 joule ( that is if it’s even legit) per square meter on a ball the radius of the universe the feat won’t be above 4-B

Isn't inverse square law to explosions tho? Also, do we know if it would need cover the entire universe?

No because he’s sensing his energy itself didnt reach that far like Goku back in the Buu saga where his actual energy reached the kaioshin realm

There’s nothing to calc here, we have no idea of what Gohan felt, it coulda been a shockwave or it could have been the ki itself spreading which we know is a thing. Honestly we don’t know
does it even need to spread to there? like, goku has shown that you can feel energy from really weak people even if they are not raising their ki to your location, like everytime he teleported to king kai's planet

does it even need to spread to there? like, goku has shown that you can feel energy from really weak people even if they are not raising their ki to your location, like everytime he teleported to king kai's planet
Nope, we almost know nothing about how it works, and a shockwave of that level would immediately destroy the Earth, the calc doesn’t match what’s portrayed in series.

Back