• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You need to work on your humor radar because the entire post was based around me calling you as many g words as I can. I ran out after three because i couldn't think of anymore. I can call you a silly goose but I feel like that's going a little too far.
Dully noted, my fellow goosey bumperimon 🙃

Beerus shouldn’t be concerned about a 2x multiplier for any reason (when the statement was made he was in kkx2). Beerus was visibly worried.
Doesn't make any sense narratively for him to be at a GoD level regardless. Heck, even the Broly movie stated that he and Vegeta were still trying to enter that tier of power as individuals (with UI not being available to Goku).

Plus Beerus and Champa were both very confident that none of the fighters could do jack to stop them from doing what they wanted during that tournament.

Doesn't make any sense narratively for him to be at a GoD level regardless. Heck, even the Broly movie stated that he and Vegeta were still trying to enter that tier of power as individuals (with UI not being available to Goku).
Narratively Toei writes their own series right? While the Broly movies is meant to be part of the anime it doesn’t mean it supersedes what’s already depicted in the show.
Where is Kaioken Goku in the Broly movie? Or Evo Vegeta?
Plus Beerus and Champa were both very confident that none of the fighters could do jack to stop them from doing what they wanted during that tournament.
When? Last time I checked Hit made champa sit down.

Narratively Toei writes their own series right? While the Broly movies is meant to be part of the anime it doesn’t mean it supersedes what’s already depicted in the show.

And then champa literally threatened to kill hit and told him to use time skip against him, that look was because they heard when champa called them pawns in the tournament. He wasn't worried in the slightest.

Interviews aside, Broly is canon to both anime and manga. Unless you also believe Superhero isn't canon to the anime for some reason.

That aside, the anime only ever implies Goku might have surpassed Beerus around the third UI Omen (Let's see how long that lasts).

End of the arc, just before Omni-King shows up. Champa blantanly says he'll kill his entire team to Hit and Cabba. Holds an energy ball to Hit's face even. He doesn't consider either Goku or Hit to be a real danger to him.

finally ... !!! multi galaxy broly is back :) :)

The director and even creator pretty much debunked the idea of Z Broly being an infinite universe buster

finally ... !!! multi galaxy broly is back :) :)

The director and even creator pretty much debunked the idea of Z Broly being an infinite universe buster

I don't know why they put 4-B on the front, since it's straight 3-B, I'll have to make another CRT to update that 🙂

I don't know why they put 4-B on the front, since it's straight 3-B, I'll have to make another CRT to update that 🙂

4B was such a downplay ...

on screen galaxy feat, director and even creator confirmed multi galaxy status

giggling-cowboy.gif

Or 3-B Z Anime Cell?

Anyways I got a bone to pick here, I am making a scaling chain for all the 2-C anime characters via justifications and accepted multipliers on the wiki and I noticed that Beerus is the strongest 12 Universe 2-C outside of the angels, which is wrong if both Belmod's and Broly's AP justifications scale to being possibly stronger than him. If Belmod and Broly do scale to Beerus then Blue Gogeta, Jiren and UIO3-MUI Goku should scale higher than Beerus.

Can someone explain to me why Jin Mori's 250 000 multiplier got accepted so easily?
Well:
-He's shown to consistently get amps on a ridiculous level, with some even making him jump 9 tiers off feats alone.
-He uses a well known technique in the series that has had fairly consistent usage.

Well:
-He's shown to consistently get amps on a ridiculous level, with some even making him jump 9 tiers off feats alone.
-He uses a well known technique in the series that has had fairly consistent usage.
Lol the point is that the same reasoning is used for Goku and yet he gets far more push back I have far more consistent evidence and statements from the Daizenshuu and its been weeks for my 250,000 SSJG multiplier to be accepted

Lol the point is that the same reasoning is used for Goku and yet he gets far more push back I have far more consistent evidence and statements from the Daizenshuu and its been weeks for my 250,000 SSJG multiplier to be accepted
I mean, it was also to do with the fact that he literally says the multiplier in the series.

Back