• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Finally a Heroes thread
I just don't because I don't know DBH and have all chapters in English here instead of Portuguese

I've never played the game :3

I don't like these things very much either, it seems to be a fan project, sometimes even a fan does it better, a lot of characters without any explanation, that's how I see DBH, without some story behind the characters (although DB has little story too, but a random character doesn't appear without telling his story)

Heroes is based. All that needs to be said.

maxresdefault.jpg

Eh that’s not really the afterlife hell but it’s earth hell because there’s multiple different hells now
In fact, it's the afterlife hell, but the world where Freeza is is called hell on earth (because it's a world similar to Earth)

You can very well see this in the video, where all mountains are represented as in the other world, there is no hell just for earth, but that hell is hell itself in the afterlife ( Emma created an earth-like place to accommodate Frieza)

In fact, it's the afterlife hell, but the world where Freeza is is called hell on earth (because it's a world similar to Earth)

You can very well see this in the video, where all mountains are represented as in the other world, there is no hell just for earth, but that hell is hell itself in the afterlife ( Emma created an earth-like place to accommodate Frieza)
i see that would make sense
Honestly, I'm surprised even by the very small feats in Dragon Ball, but when Toyotaro is involved there's nothing very impressive (that's why I stopped following the manga)
Imo dbs anime story is better too the manga just has weird pacing and bad scaling like BoG was really rushed in the manga we didn’t have the amazing fight we had In the anime

i see that would make sense

Imo dbs anime story is better too the manga just has weird pacing and bad scaling like BoG was really rushed in the manga we didn’t have the amazing fight we had In the anime
I just don't like the manga very much, it wasn't supposed to be rushed like that, some things didn't even have much explanation, the tournament of power was so fast that I thought it would last at least 60 chapters or more bro

transcend can just mean "cross" though and in this context it seems more hyperbolic though to exaggerate a point. also not canon
Not when there's time involved, even in the anime it's mentioned that Hit uses the universe's time to create the dimensions, this is canon for the games, although the anime for the game doesn't have any difference, unlike DBH which is full of it, the game literally follows the DBS,DBZ, and Toei franchise, Dragon Ball FighterZ is a very good game.

Back