• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yeah but this one will be without omega lmao. I'm just tired of you guys complaining. That shit ain't gonna get us anywhere
I don't know what goes on with the Discord side of things but isn't it important to let people complain on a public forum so their issues are transparent and clear to the rest of the website? If people perceive a double-standard they should air out their grievances. It's up to the people managing the website to recognise and address those complaints. If said issues aren't recognised and just pile on then that will just motivate users to stop participating.

Is that an incorrect understanding?

I don't know what goes on with the Discord side of things but isn't it important to let people complain on a public forum so their issues are transparent and clear to the rest of the website? If people perceive a double-standard they should air out their grievances. It's up to the people managing the website to recognise and address those complaints. If said issues aren't recognised and just pile on then that will just motivate users to stop participating.

I really agree with that, I'm tired of all the times the wiki changes systems when a DB character gains the requisite for such an ability. This has happened more than three times now and it's not cool at all.

Anyways on the CRT list we still got:

- 2-C upgrades for Z fighters and Most TOP warriors.

- Count of how many Universes make up the Macro (Along with a must needed Cosmology Blog)

- SSJG Multiplier

- A much needed scaling chain blog for DBS Anime and probably Toei characters

- A few miscellaneous additions and abilities

- Count of how many Universes make up the Macro (Along with a must needed Cosmology Blog)

- SSJG Multiplier

We would also need an thread to apply all said multipliers to see if they would be acceptable with the multiplier page

- SSJG Multiplier

We have to get everything organized.

yo one of the pride troopers said that even if hit uses his time skip, his traps would still go off, implying they would have exploded while hit was moving into the future, immeasurable?
tumblr_33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38_59ae975d_1280.png

Yeah, but all this presumes VSBW operates fairly, it doesn't. Which means we will get mods and opponents coming in to complain about you guys complaining, it's a vicious cycle. We all get the issue, but now it's time to keep moving. DBS didn't get to 2C by everyone sitting around complaining, even if they had valid reasoning.

from who?
Shared cosmology :3

Mocking, I'm not going to do anything, I'm setting up my PC and it's going to take a while for me to make an incredible topic reviewing all cosmology, maybe there will be arguments for 2-A and even low 1-C (I still have to learn about dimensionality)

the next crt it's going to be cosmology being 2-A
If it’s from that thing where it’s stated there’s infinite timelines from the official db website w
Shared cosmology :3

Mocking, I'm not going to do anything, I'm setting up my PC and it's going to take a while for me to make an incredible topic reviewing all cosmology, maybe there will be arguments for 2-A and even low 1-C (I still have to learn about dimensionality)
it’s not arguments using the game right?

Time skip being time stop is just a misconception of everyone, vados clarifies that it doesn't actually stops time but actually skips it while acumulating it to his other pocket dimension

i agree with omega, they refer to it as time stop sometimes but honestly that’s just dumb, even the toei website call it a time stop during his fight against Goku (U6vU7) despite it clearly being explained as a time skip.

Regardless, if his attack was going off mid timeskip idk if it scales.
When Hit evolved his timeskip to the point of being longer than what Goku could reach, he hit him with a barrage and Goku’s body is seen reacting and coughing up blood. It’s weird.

When Hit evolved his timeskip to the point of being longer than what Goku could reach, he hit him with a barrage and Goku’s body is seen reacting and coughing up blood. It’s weird.
I mean, he is just skiping to the future, if he hits something while doing so he will still be hit, no?

Now that I think about it, when he uses it on ssjb Goku, he lands several blows and we visually see Goku’s body being moved around, coughing blood and his guard has dropped.
But once Hit returns to his original position Goku is just chillin with his guard up, so does Hit travel to the future then back to the present or something else?

Now that I think about it, when he uses it on ssjb Goku, he lands several blows and we visually see Goku’s body being moved around, coughing blood and his guard has dropped.
But once Hit returns to his original position Goku is just chillin with his guard up, so does Hit travel to the future then back to the present or something else?
That is why i see it as causality manip as well, he time travels to the future, executez his actions, and then the effects come back in time with him to hit the oponent as well

That is why i see it as causality manip as well, he time travels to the future, executez his actions, and then the effects come back in time with him to hit the oponent as well
yeah because wouldn't hit remain in the future after he comes out of time skip? So he does come back? And then time has to actually catch up for the actions to be executed

Either way, the attack would be going into the future with hit whilst exploding, so why wouldn't it scale?

Maybe, but for goku and the high tiers like jiren, it definitely isn't, like jiren was literally moving forward in time with hit to counter him lmao, that is immeasurable
I agree with this, Goku and Jiren does it via sheer speed and strength. Hit even had to develop a new technique because he KNOWS it doesn’t work on people on Goku’s level or higher.

I agree with this, Goku and Jiren does it via sheer speed and strength. Hit even had to develop a new technique because he KNOWS it doesn’t work on people on Goku’s level or higher.
Yeah with that said, it implies no matter how far pushes the time skip, it is literally useless against jiren tiers of power, they will always skip into the future with him to counter no matter what, that heavily implies some sort of immeasurable combat speed and its kind of consistent. Like hit didn't even bother using time skip on goku, he had to make new techniques.

Back