• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Out of curiosity IF the Universe of DBZ was accepted to be infinite size in length again how would someone prove that the multiplers are legit? Also assuming the crossing feats also stick.
it would be discard immediatly since "inconsistency" stuff, that is the direction that it was apparently going when people tried that before it got reverted

That not what I mean

Lep states

that the verse needs greater feats for there own before such massive multiples are accepted

If Dbz size is accepted as infinite ends and they cross the distance for such a speed rating

how are we suppose to get a greater feat (other than Immeasurable) to get the multiplers accepted on top of it other wise they'd just be unquantifiable scaling chain above infinite speed

like even if they were to preform another a infinite speed next chapter in DBS that's still a baseline infinite speed and wouldn't prove multipliers can be put on top of it
i figure we simply wouldn't be able to use them, at least, not the really big ones

Since when do feats need to be accepted multipliers? If it says that your power multiplies 10 times your power, then it's definitive proof, you don't need feats for that, just accept what the work has shown, unless there is any contradiction, like the kaioken

Goku says that he increases it 100 times and adds power and speed, so I can say that it is valid, because there is no need for feats, since we have a character's trial.

I don't really see a problem with that, but how the wiki handles things should change.
which is why we are lenient on multipliers until the 100s or so, after that you need more than just statements of the multipliers

triple digit nonilions c dbs, enjoy your meal mortals

i want to see if any of you will have the courage to call me a downplayer again, ha ha
haaa
giphy.gif

That's what happens when you have 6 forms with each being a double digit multiplier over the previous one and somewhat consistent scaling between them.
Kaioken x20 and Frieza's absurd power level started this mess. Without it Super Saiyan could have a 10x multiplier and we could have a much more reasonable multipliers, lmao.

Also since the afterlife got revised this calc also has to change

it should be now
7.411107568475946e80 joules with afterlife radius and 9.3130724368350989904e81 joules using the new afterlife diameter, very high end 3-B but still around 400 trillion to 30 trillion times below 3-A

Last edited:
Tbh it’s kinda dumb the Calc doesn’t use a real earthquake because it accounts for things like planets and stars when the afterlife has things way bigger than that because if it accounted for the feat is easily 3-A instead of barely 3-B+ with a realm this gigantic
yeah seems kinda of odd, and wasn't grand kai realm being shaken also?

Back