• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This is valid here, we even use it for Saint Seiya, Bleach, and any work that has official multipliers.
We can use multipliers of course, but the bigger they are, the bigger the support evidence you need

but if these multipliers are accepted, why would it be a problem
The multiplier may be accepted, but if they are valid to be applied per or multiplier standards is another topic, like when we have goku surpasses ssjb tier or in the case of beerus who has no feats close to that level and just has upscaling, the bigger the final value, the bigger the contention, it is simply how the site functions

Bro this tribalism shit gets annoying. We have people obviously DB opponents pretending they aren't and obviously DB supporters who jump at every single upgrade possible. Like I've seen even neutrals make some disingenuous arguments. I want some dragon ball scaling without the backstage politics, if I wanted that I'd go to the moderator report thread.

Bro this tribalism shit gets annoying. We have people obviously DB opponents pretending they aren't and obviously DB supporters who jump at every single upgrade possible. Like I've seen even neutrals make some disingenuous arguments. I want some dragon ball scaling without the backstage politics, if I wanted that I'd go to the moderator report thread.
I agree

My brother in Christ you contribute to it. I appreciate the enthusiasm and passion, but unfortunately a lot of this site has become about optics rather than strength of arguments, and you can be.... intense sometimes.

Like you've done some insanely good shit in the short time you've been here, don't get me wrong, but you and Omega bicker like an old married couple and after a while it stops being funny.

This is valid here, we even use it for Saint Seiya, Bleach, and any work that has official multipliers.
This is incorrect.

Bleach required an insane amount of discussion to even get their multipliers straight, and the only reason they were accepted is thanks to having greater feats to showcase these growths are legit.

DB does not have that, to a comical point when the next best speed feat is ******* Cell nuking the SS.

Out of curiosity IF the Universe of DBZ was accepted to be infinite size in length again how would someone prove that the multiplers are legit? Also assuming the crossing feats also stick.

This is incorrect.

Bleach required an insane amount of discussion to even get their multipliers straight, and the only reason they were accepted is thanks to having greater feats to showcase these growths are legit.

DB does not have that, to a comical point when the next best speed feat is ******* Cell nuking the SS.
That's because there are a lot of complicated things on this wiki, in the show itself the multipliers are valid, I don't know why I hold on to that so much, think of a verse that can't even be played and already causes closure

Cell has hundreds of proofs stating that he can destroy the solar system, the problem is people who don't accept what the work shows and want to put laws on the back

My brother in Christ you contribute to it. I appreciate the enthusiasm and passion, but unfortunately a lot of this site has become about optics rather than strength of arguments, and you can be.... intense sometimes.

Like you've done some insanely good shit in the short time you've been here, don't get me wrong, but you and Omega bicker like an old married couple and after a while it stops being funny.
Sometimes I leave Omega talking to himself, the discussions with them are endless, I don't know how he manages to debate for so long, I give up after the second comment that the person does not accept reality.

That's because there are a lot of complicated things on this wiki, in the show itself the multipliers are valid, I don't know why I hold on to that so much, think of a verse that can't even be played and already causes closure

Cell has hundreds of proofs stating that he can destroy the solar system, the problem is people who don't accept what the work shows and want to put laws on the back
They are valid

But they don't have feats. See the problem?

The problem is the enormous difference between the next best speed feat compared to BoG's feat, and then the giant difference when applying the multipliers. Without actual feats breaching these gaps, it becomes insanely sus.

so with the new afterlife calc, 118 sextillion, likely far higher is probably what would get accepted. Or 236 sextillion from BOG

In an infinite universe the distance between say two galaxies would stay the same. So things like Beerus and Whis traveling to other star systems could still be valid.
That not what I mean

Lep states

that the verse needs greater feats for there own before such massive multiples are accepted

If Dbz size is accepted as infinite ends and they cross the distance for such a speed rating

how are we suppose to get a greater feat (other than Immeasurable) to get the multiplers accepted on top of it other wise they'd just be unquantifiable scaling chain above infinite speed

like even if they were to preform another a infinite speed next chapter in DBS that's still a baseline infinite speed and wouldn't prove multipliers can be put on top of it

They are valid

But they don't have feats. See the problem?

The problem is the enormous difference between the next best speed feat compared to BoG's feat, and then the giant difference when applying the multipliers. Without actual feats breaching these gaps, it becomes insanely sus.
Since when do feats need to be accepted multipliers? If it says that your power multiplies 10 times your power, then it's definitive proof, you don't need feats for that, just accept what the work has shown, unless there is any contradiction, like the kaioken

Goku says that he increases it 100 times and adds power and speed, so I can say that it is valid, because there is no need for feats, since we have a character's trial.

I don't really see a problem with that, but how the wiki handles things should change.

That not what I mean

Lep states

that the verse needs greater feats for there own before such massive multiples are accepted

If Dbz size is accepted as infinite ends and they cross the distance for such a speed rating

how are we suppose to get a greater feat (other than Immeasurable) to get the multiplers accepted on top of it other wise they'd just be unquantifiable scaling chain above infinite speed

like even if they were to preform another a infinite speed next chapter in DBS that's still a baseline infinite speed and wouldn't prove multipliers can be put on top of it
Okay well this scenario sorta has any counter arguments in a box, so it's not a great sign. Look I doubt we are getting infinite uni back, but regardless, this seems to be an issue with standards, not multipliers being flawed.

But yeah, I don't see infinite uni getting back anytime soon, and calling applying a series own standards onto itself 'sus' I find super reductive.

My prediction is that we will go back to shockwave upscaling, I don't see this site allowing Dragon Ball to get that big a buff when it's taken years for other lesser things to get accepted. I don't think duemorbillion times CC is gonna be accepted either.

But exactly as it happens, how many years have we waited for the multipliers that is demonstrated in Bleach, really? 5 years or 2 years? This with several proofs, bro, it's very complicated to bring what the work shows and wiki reject it without a good reason, this has to be changed (I believe)

But exactly as it happens, how many years have we waited for the multipliers that is demonstrated in Bleach, really? 5 years or 2 years? This with several proofs, bro, it's very complicated to bring what the work shows and wiki reject it without a good reason, this has to be changed (I believe)
Okay, just say that. Lepyhr is a chill mod, don't make enemies on a site where power is lopsided by sending bro a clown emoji. Optics son, you'll poison the well for other supporters.

What does that mean?

This guy looks like a homage to the Power Rangers, lol

Back