• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I mean tbf it would be reasonable to give him resistances to every hax from every opponent that Shin would know. Which does include Dabura whose petrifying spite Shin witnessed first hand, it literally killed his best friend/servant right in front of him.

Wait, ZENO DOESN'T RESIST HAKAI??? WHAT THE ****?
Zeno not resisting hakai is one of the craziest things on the wiki regarding db.

Nah bro, clearly that one finger flick pebble sized Hakai that Toppo used on Sphere of Destruction could one-shot Limit Breaker Jiren, Jiren's never actually been seen resisting it before so it must be true! 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Sometimes Dragon Ball is treated with more scrutiny than other stories, but I get why staff is so iffy about it. If we want to find a culprit, there's a bunch of weird, old upgrade attempts to blame for that.

Sometimes Dragon Ball is treated with more scrutiny than other stories, but I get why staff is so iffy about it. If we want to find a culprit, there's a bunch of weird, old upgrade attempts to blame for that.
DB is also quite the time-enduring verse, with all manner of retcons and stuff. It can also be a bit inconsistent narratively, as Toriyama himself has admitted forgetting bunch of details.

So it makes sense to try and cover every base.

This saga is terrible, I think I'm the only one who isn't enjoying it very much, they should launch a new saga, like Black Freeza, I'm crazy to see him fight Beerus
I realize that the chapter has been out for a while and I just didn't realize it, I was still waiting for it lol. Anyways I agree tbh. It's basically a carbon copy of Super Hero but with a bit of extra scenes. Kind of a waste of time tbh, but hopefully we get good statements.

I agree that it's kind of annoying how much Black Frieza's arc is being delayed, but I guess we just need to be patient. I'm hoping he actually makes Beerus struggle a little, and that it isn't yet another "Beerus was just holding back, he's still many leagues above Black Frieza" kind of thing. That is getting SO ******* repetitive.

I realize that the chapter has been out for a while and I just didn't realize it, I was still waiting for it lol. Anyways I agree tbh. It's basically a carbon copy of Super Hero but with a bit of extra scenes. Kind of a waste of time tbh, but hopefully we get good statements.

I agree that it's kind of annoying how much Black Frieza's arc is being delayed, but I guess we just need to be patient. I'm hoping he actually makes Beerus struggle a little, and that it isn't yet another "Beerus was just holding back, he's still many leagues above Black Frieza" kind of thing. That is getting SO ******* repetitive.
I hope it has a lot of quotes to level up the multiverse even more, I'm holding on to go there and give Toyotaro a good shake, lol, have you thought about Beerus and Freeza fighting throughout the universe and destroying various planets and galaxies?

I hope it has a lot of quotes to level up the multiverse even more, I'm holding on to go there and give Toyotaro a good shake, lol, have you thought about Beerus and Freeza fighting throughout the universe and destroying various planets and galaxies?
I doubt it would go into a galactic or multi-galactic scale (in a visible sense I mean) because Dragon Ball just doesn't do that, but I could certainly see them flying around and destroying planets unintentionally like Beerus Vs. Champa.

All this Sonic vs SDBH stuff really has me thinking about how Causality Manipulation for altering things across time/history works.

Characters whose abilities work across all of time, past, present, and future: some have Causality Manipulation, others just have Temporal range.
Characters stated to have directly altered history: Once again, some have Causality Manipulation and others just have Reality/Space/Time Manipulation.

Maybe some profiles don't explain the context well or maybe they were just accepted at a time with different standards and would be changed if a CRT were made but IDK, I almost want someone to make a thread to review feats/statements like this but that sounds like a pain.

I cannot wait for this thread to last 5 pages despite it being a stomp.
Lmao the last (DBH) Trunks vs Silver thread.

The moment the Keysword was involved it was a stomp from the beginning, no one just realized just how absurdly busted the damn thing is 💀💀

Anyways I've been gone for like, a few days, apparently there's a new thread to share the macrocosm between DBGT and DBS? What's up with that?

Hmm High 3-A BoG Goku, interesting. Also, since the speed rating comes from Beerus's and SSG Goku's energy sphere about to engulf the entire universe, and the universe is infinite, would this give them infinite speed somehow? Idk.

Hmm High 3-A BoG Goku, interesting. Also, since the speed rating comes from Beerus's and SSG Goku's energy sphere about to engulf the entire universe, and the universe is infinite, would this give them infinite speed somehow? Idk.
Not just High 3-A

The shared macrocosm means 2-C BoG is possible

2-C BoG 💀

Also if that chestnut gets accepted, assuming it's the same cosmology as the GT one which iirc is 3 universes per macrocosm, ToP high tiers would be 6 Universe 2-Cs via Jiren being stronger than 3 GoDs clashing and 2 GoDs being able to destroy 2 macrocosms if they fight.

2-C BoG 💀

Also if that chestnut gets accepted, assuming it's the same cosmology as the GT one which iirc is 3 universes per macrocosm, ToP high tiers would be 6 Universe 2-Cs via Jiren being stronger than 3 GoDs clashing and 2 GoDs being able to destroy 2 macrocosms if they fight.
Oh **** I didn't even consider that

Yes the other universes should have their own Other World and Kaioshin Realm

Logically yes but its Dragon Ball so temper your expectations
Either way, that speed rating we have on the profiles is going to get nixed since it's based on how large the DB living world is. Since the size of the universe itself changed the calc we use will no longer be valid. We either get Infinite speed DBS (which is a whole nother can of worms) or we just upscale from Z?? Idk.

I meant Z Manga. I'm well aware Toei feats don't belong in Super lmao.
At that point infinite speed is the significantly more viable option because DBS speed is supposed to be based on the speed of the shockwave that crossed the living realm and threatened to destroy the entire macrocosm

Infinite speed DBS does bring some issues, or potential upgrades, lmao. Hit's Time Skip (treated as Time Stop in this wiki) would be capable of stopping someone moving at Infinite speed which is insane. Jiren would be capable of breaking through multi-layered Time Stop which even in it's first layer can stop someone at Infinite speed which is far beyond what a baseline Time Stop can do 💀

Infinite speed DBS does bring some issues, or potential upgrades, lmao. Hit's Time Skip (treated as Time Stop in this wiki) would be capable of stopping someone moving at Infinite speed which is insane. Jiren would be capable of breaking through multi-layered Time Stop which even in it's first layer can stop someone at Infinite speed which is far beyond what a baseline Time Stop can do 💀
🅱️ased

Back