• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Pre Wish Granolah is around Captain Ginyu Level? Interesting 🤔
Yeah good to know, although not huge for scaling, just a cool trivia fact. I think it's even more interesting that Toyotaro straight-up mentioned Ado and Kado like they weren't one-off side characters from an OVA that would be forgettable if not for Tarble. Even the other guy barely remembered them. 💀

Shouldn't Goku SSJ2/3 and Broly SSJL DBZ/Movies climb over Gohan SSJ2, who has some "resistance" to power nullification? The telekinesis of Bojack's minions "nullifies", in a way, the powers of the Z senshi, with their "threads".

I have the Daizenshuu/Chozenshu 3 in Spanish, and confirms about power nullification.
Con sus superpoderes pueden generar una poderosa barrera que no solo inmoviliza a sus adversarios, sino que al mismo tiempo también anula su poder.
Sorry for my bad English.

Shouldn't Goku SSJ2/3 and Broly SSJL DBZ/Movies climb over Gohan SSJ2, who has some "resistance" to power nullification? The telekinesis of Bojack's minions "nullifies", in a way, the powers of the Z senshi, with their "threads".

I have the Daizenshuu/Chozenshu 3 in Spanish, and confirms about power nullification.

Sorry for my bad English.
Toei Goku's profile doesn't use the movies

Toei Goku's profile doesn't use the movies
So, ¿why does the profile have the Hirudegarn events?

Besides, Takao himself says that the films and the animated series belong to the same timeline.

Besides, Takao himself says that the films and the animated series belong to the same timeline.
基本はテレビシリーズと同じタイムラインです。若干のタイムラグはありますが。
Basically, the timeline is the same as the TV series. There is a minor lapse in time, though.
悟空などの変身の形態は基本的に同じタイムラインのはずです。
Goku and his other forms and transformations should basically follow the same timeline.
Koyama is not stating that "The Z movies are all connected, and they are connected to the anime", he is stating that "The Z movies are all derivatives of the anime, and any changes in the anime are reflected in the next movie".

Besides, the only two movies acknowledged either in the anime or by the Daizenshuu are Dead Zone and Cooler's Revenge. Coincidentally, these are the only movies that do not contradict the continuity of the TV anime in a spacetime-breaking way.

Low-1C Arale
Bojack and Goku scale cuz they fight in doctor slump

they do not consider it part of Dragon ball 100%, that is sure

because otherwise, we would have Low 1-C DBH

Peep his summons.

Peep his summons.
I know, what i mean is they stats are Low 1-C, not hax

i was rewatching Gt and it's so silly how during the Omega Shenron fight everyone was just flat out surviving his attacks videl,base trunks, goten, gohan, uub and even base goku :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A message from Ss3Micah :

Please refrain from doing any crossover scaling between Dragon Ball and Dr.Slump.
This matter will be dealt with in another thread. Just enjoy Arale for now.

After much deliberation and discussion, it has now become advised that members should refrain from trying to scaling any Dragon Ball characters to Arale and other Dr Slump Characters, including DBH characters. While the two due seem to occupy the same world, as it stands, it is disallowed to composite the two canons and cosmologies especially when they don't actually get along too well and it would create alot of scaling issues for DB/DBH down the line.

Trying to fit them together would require creating a proper new cosmology thread that will upgrade DB and other related verses to it to at least low 1-C. Which is not an accepted Idea at the current moment.

As it is, Arale's current rating is a temporary rating. We are working on separating her Dr Slump appearances and feats from her DB, DBS and DBH appearances as to adhere to the Rules of the Wiki

~ Ss3Micah

more supporting evidence on Gamma 1 & 2 strength
FZVfRl6VQAAp6ei

Last edited:
All of the info we have gotten supports Gamma 1 and 2 being > Android 17 and 18, and then they have the obvious scaling feats in the movie. All of this in the end only supports 3-A, unless we argue that the Gamma's are superior to 17's barriers.

Back