• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

reddit.com/r/DragonballLegends/comments/w98803/now_that_4th_anniversary_is_finally_over_i_can/
seriously tf where developers thinking
I agree that the 4th Anni could have been much better, but I don't think it was quite as bad as people say it was.
Although I'm still confused why they did 2 Goku's for it. It was basically a Goku fest lol.

I'm summoning for the TEQ gods still. I already got the PHY SSJ4's but not the gods. Ironic because the gods would have more value for me. I'm probably not gonna summon for Kaioken Goku/Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Those two units, primarily Kaioken Goku, are top tier (especially on global), but the banner itself is trash. I never summon on banners that have no value outside of the main 1 or 2 unit(s), which is pretty much every yellow coin banner.

I managed to obtain the LR Gods when it first came out but took me awhile to get the SSJ4s shit was annoying

Fused Fighters is a great category, but GT Heroes is very limited. There are only a handful of decent or good GT Heroes characters. If you don't have most or all of the notable ones, the category can be kind of useless.

Movie Heroes is on the same level as GT Heroes, maybe a bit better, and Power Beyond Super Saiyan is one of the best categories in the game. Any SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, or SSJB character is automatically on the team. It also includes SSJBE Vegeta as well, who is still a top 10. Any category that includes a large number of Saiyan characters is bound to be top tier even after years.

Movie Heroes bout to get some new units thanks to DBS Super Hero
And soon more Power Beyond SSJ units will be made once the anime returns like Moro Arc SSJBE Vegeta, Moro SSJG Goku, etc

We haven't gotten a SSJ4 Goku unit from the Super 17 arc lol
probably because all that mfer did was spam ki blasts

Worldwide is probably GT themed tho
Probably yeah, and not even GT antagonists. They have a GT Bosses team, but the team is pathetic and Dokkan doesn't seem to really care because majority of the fans prefer good-aligned characters, meaning that most of the money will be from the heroic types.

We'll get a DBS: Super Hero event eventually I'm sure, but probably still not anytime particularly soon.

LR SSJ4 Gogeta probably has one of the best super animations in the game, that shit looks rad frfr

Its okay God Bros, i still like you better, especially when you transform to blue 😘

the forgotten show
OG Dragon Ball had some of Toriyama's peak writing, looking past the first arc. In the Pilaf Saga, Dragon Ball was a full on gag manga and not meant to be taken seriously at all. Goku was a gag character at the time as well.

Everyone talks about how great Vegeta's development was, but Tien's arc was also very good, and honestly more believable.

Just finished rereading the Goku Black Arc in the Manga.
I don't know why this arc gets a lot of shit, it seems easy to understand and the pacing is decent too. The only bad part which is present in both anime and manga is that horrible ending.

Probably because the anime version is lame ig

Really true. There are a couple ok ones, but nothing spectacular
Most of them are trash outdated free-to-play units. The two best ones iirc are STR Mercenary Tao and INT Kid Goku. Tao barely has any usage potential because of his trash links and categories, and in actually difficult events he'd get clapped even if he was on god tier teams. INT Kid Goku is just kinda mid-tier at best, even for TUR standards, not across all units. There was the LR Demon King Piccolo but he's kinda worthless nowadays.

OG Dragon Ball has a lot of potential in multiple ways. Especially because Dokkan loves occasionally pandering to nostalgia. For example, 23rd Budokai Goku and Piccolo Jr. on a yellow coin banner or opposing Red Coin banners. A Tien Dokkan Fest with Chiaotzu as a banner unit. And much more. But because OG Dragon Ball doesn't really have the powerful hype characters like fusions and whatever, it's just kinda ignored. To be fair, it's sort of the same in the actual series.

I'm honestly hoping Dokkan makes an LR that consists of all the Z Fighter's. The super animations would be a team combo attack featuring special moves from all of them.

Last edited:
Most of them are trash outdated free-to-play units. The two best ones iirc are STR Mercenary Tao and INT Kid Goku. Tao barely has any usage potential because of his trash links and categories, and in actually difficult events he'd get clapped even if he was on god tier teams. INT Kid Goku is just kinda mid-tier at best, even for TUR standards, not across all units. There was the LR Demon King Piccolo but he's kinda worthless nowadays.

OG Dragon Ball has a lot of potential in multiple ways. Especially because Dokkan loves occasionally pandering to nostalgia. For example, 23rd Budokai Goku and Piccolo Jr. on a yellow coin banner or opposing Red Coin banners. A Tien Dokkan Fest with Chiaotzu as a banner unit. And much more. But because OG Dragon Ball doesn't really have the powerful hype characters like fusions and whatever, it's just kinda ignored. To be fair, it's sort of the same in the actual series.

I'm honestly hoping Dokkan makes an LR that consists of all the Z Fighter's. The super animations would be a team combo attack featuring special moves from all of them.
Basically yeah. I like the str tien tho

Tournament of timeline by Zahla in Dragon Ball Legend confirmed to be have many lawyers.
8600277-m6a1ae8.png

Google Translate Version.

8600279-8582754-m6a1ae8.translated.jpg

Back