• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

bruh dbh got so many upgrades.

btw i remember when people laughed at me - maybe 1-2 years ago - when i said "xeno goku gives rimuru a hard fight". discord owner kicked me from discord and said "yeah keep dreaming bud"

look where we are now

tier 0 soon boooys
main-qimg-4203077a02de8e2693472810b68cab27-lq
thats a stupid reason to kick someone
though lmao

I remember the times when Buu Saga Goku was his canonical peak, GT Goku was more like a "But what if we compared him to this Goku?" kind of thing, and 100 year time-skip Goku was sort of popular in the powerscaling community. DBZ Battle of Gods felt surreal and everyone was wondering if we would get even more or if that was just a little return for all of the fans who wanted more Dragon Ball, but that it wasn't coming back to stay. It did lmao.

I was around in the Google+ powerscaling days, back when Seth had less than 2,000 subscribers but was already a notorious debater. SSJRyu1 was also kinda big back then.

Although I was pretty ******* cringe at the time. I was a heavy Dragon Ball fanboy. I remember saying SSJ3 Goku beats well-fed Galactus. Oh my god. The only characters I accepted as being above Goku were Pre-Retcon Beyonder tier characters.

In all fairness I was either a pre-teen or barely a teen at the time I said those things.

I remember the times when Buu Saga Goku was his canonical peak, GT Goku was more like a "But what if we compared him to this Goku?" kind of thing, and 100 year time-skip Goku was sort of popular in the powerscaling community. DBZ Battle of Gods felt surreal and everyone was wondering if we would get even more or if that was just a little return for all of the fans who wanted more Dragon Ball, but that it wasn't coming back to stay. It did lmao.

I was around in the Google+ powerscaling days, back when Seth had less than 2,000 subscribers but was already a notorious debater. SSJRyu1 was also kinda big back then.

Although I was pretty ******* cringe at the time. I was a heavy Dragon Ball fanboy. I remember saying SSJ3 Goku beats well-fed Galactus. Oh my god. The only characters I accepted as being above Goku were Pre-Retcon Beyonder tier characters.

In all fairness I was either a pre-teen or barely a teen at the time I said those things.
wasn't ssjryu1 the one who proposed low 1-c dbh?

Probably, idk.

Low 1-C isn't absurd, nor would I call it wank by any means, it's just that it doesn't have enough evidence supporting it for an upgrade to be warranted.
pretty sure the argument he used was the so called "real world views dbh as a game" arguement.
and the so called "real world" was just the future version of the dbh storyline

Same I was on G+ debating Goku but my scaling was cracked out lol

Same I was on G+ debating Goku but my scaling was cracked out lol
My first post on there was 100 Year Time-Skip Goku Vs. Superman Prime One-Million. I argued that Goku wins because of how much he should scale above GT Goku and that Superman Prime One-Million is featless.

I also argued that the FNaF verse solos the vast majority of other verses because Scott Cawthon exists in the game, thus meaning they have an omnipotent being. I remember someone posting a gif of Peter Griffin saying "Yeah, okay!" and then snapping his neck in response to it, and it still makes me laugh lmao.

wtf is this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

average eastern white pine tree height = 19.812 meters

Dai Kaio planet diameter = 1.077 kilometers

Heaven diameter = 23.75 kilometers

8606694-4430609711-F05752.jpeg

8606681-8219674107-unkno.png

oh.my.god

dragonball is slowly becoming the apex of fiction 🤗🤗🤗

- they got super shenron - he can grant any wish, including impossible/paradoxical wishes

and this delicious thing

Screenshot-1366.png

8541586-8780669894-BvRiF.png

only movies it should scale to is the cooler movies
8199056-6745295076-552.png
The Terminator reference guy from Muscle Tower being able to fly is so weird to me, in all honestly.

I love that Raditz is barely visible. Doesn't even get fully drawn despite literally being the main character's brother, even Yakkon gets more attention lmao.

Since DB Legends hasn't been getting much love sadly, I'm right now taking notes on scaling feats for Shallot, Zahha, and Giblet so as to make a future Legends revisions easier to make. I'm halfway into Part 1.

Alright, just finished takings notes for Part 1 Shallot, Zahha, and Giblet. Now for Part 2!

If anyone wants to see it let me know.

How was that calced at only 3-B anyway? I've seen calcs for destroying smaller stellars get massively upscaled, yet universal destruction was calced at 3-B. Lol.

But I think it was due to the amount of universal statements throughout DBS.

How was that calced at only 3-B anyway? I've seen calcs for destroying smaller stellars get massively upscaled, yet universal destruction was calced at 3-B. Lol.

But I think it was due to the amount of universal statements throughout DBS.
I think it was time frame + new method that made it multi galaxy. Anime feat got downgraded as well from being 100x baseline to 27x baseline

wait I came back after a year.

Did DBH Goku get any decent buff ? the last thing he had was the stamina drain AND Keysword. So he can summon arale now ?

Back