• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

wait I came back after a year.

Did DBH Goku get any decent buff ? the last thing he had was the stamina drain AND Keysword. So he can summon arale now ?

yes some big fat buffs

goku-kaioken.gif

He is literally one of he most haxed DB characters lol
Considering how unhaxed Dragon Ball is though, that's not saying TOO much. Don't get me wrong, he's pretty haxed for a lot of mainstream verses, but for other characters in that tier level and beyond, his hax is mediocre at best. Most characters reaching even near multiversal+ are just outright reality warpers, on the scale that you think of when you imagine the term reality warper. Characters who just be like "xd time space and matter go zoom".

His most impressive hax is passive probability manipulation, which is strong in its own right, but considering how limited it is, idk if it's on the same scale of hax as characters that he'd fodderize via raw AP. He's still a juggernaut at the end of the day.

Considering how unhaxed Dragon Ball is though, that's not saying TOO much. Don't get me wrong, he's pretty haxed for a lot of mainstream verses, but for other characters in that tier level and beyond, his hax is mediocre at best. Most characters reaching even near multiversal+ are just outright reality warpers, on the scale that you think of when you imagine the term reality warper. Characters who just be like "xd time space and matter go zoom".

lmao

who needs hax when you got super shenron >>>>

Xeno Goku literally beat Rimuru

Wait, what??? Bro I looked away for a few months and now DBH is immeasurable??? What did I miss. 💀 To think I contributed to Xeno Goku's intelligence section once upon a time but had no idea what was happening to DBH for the past few months.

unknown.png

To be fair, he beat Rimuru because of Keysword, without it he get stomped
"To be fair, Iron Man is just an athletic human. Without one of his suits, any other Avenger would easily defeat him." Type vibes. (Only difference is that Xeno Goku isn't entirely reliant on the Keysword)

Question for the experts in DBH and XV stuff.

In DB Legends, Dark Ki appears in the games story mode as an important story element. Since it originates from Zahha, a demon realm inhabitant, could this be a possible connecting point to the greater Heroes multiverse?

Back