• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Okay, but what about Gine. Nobody ever said anything about how many sons Gine had.

tumblr_oz5y8bIEsX1tixpvno1_1280.png

Wait, I just realized, Goku doesn't have duplication on his profile? Not even as a likely or possibly? He should be more than capable of copying it from Tien, and both Krillin and Piccolo have also used it without any prior mention that they could. Yeah he's never used it before, but I think it should at least be mentioned that he could.

Isn't that a technique unique to Tien? Cell could replicate it because he had Tien's DNA.
Krillin and Piccolo used it as well. It's just a Ki technique. Remember when flying was considered impressive and accessible only to specific characters back then?

Whereas Goku as a child copied a technique that took Master Roshi 50 years in mere minutes after one observation and without knowledge about Ki or its mechanics.

We should just give Goku every ability he has ever seen.
Every Saiyan for that matter, in fact.
Not a false equivalence at all, I guess.

It's literally a Ki technique anyone can use if they want to, whereas Goku can easily copy techniques that revolve around Ki, which has been consistently shown throughout the series. He literally copied another technique made by Tien with complete ease in the actual series. Only difference is he's been shown using the Solar Flare but not Multi-Form.

I'm pretty sure the standard here is that we don't assign moves for characters unless they have actually demonstrated them.
And Goku can't use the Masenko or Special Beam Cannon if he wanted to? It's not always about what characters show or don't show when there is other evidence in question. It's the same logic that causes GoD Toppo to beat Full Power Jiren.

Point is, if it's a Ki based technique that pretty much anyone can use (which we've seen via Krillin and Piccolo copying it), Goku can almost certainly use it as well.

The Multi-Form technique is a racial ability of Tien's and is an application of Body Control.
The Tri-Form -- anime-only, by the way -- is never explained.
Piccolo asks if Krillin is familiar with the Multi-Form technique, he says yes, then they both use it on Nappa. If that's anime only then sure never mind this discussion. But you'd need to go through the original chapter and see.

And Goku can't use the Masenko or Special Beam Cannon if he wanted to? It's not always about what characters show or don't show when there is other evidence in question. It's the same logic that causes GoD Toppo to beat Full Power Jiren.

Point is, if it's a Ki based technique that pretty much anyone can use (which we've seen via Krillin and Piccolo copying it), Goku can almost certainly use it as well.
Speaking of this...Christ, Jiren STILL doesn't have even a "possibly" for EE resistance????? So absurd.

How strong is base Vegito in the buu saga? Is he vaguely above SSJ3 Goku or is he comparable to buuhan?
Toei Anime he is slightly above Buuhan which way stronger than SSJ3 Goku

Manga when he appear he immediately shot up to SSJ1 and bodied Buuhan so his base is hardly know. But given fusion power and both Goku and Vegeta respective power i think Manga base Vegito also slightly above SSJ3 Goku

Toei Anime he is slightly above Buuhan which way stronger than SSJ3 Goku

Manga when he appear he immediately shot up to SSJ1 and bodied Buuhan so his base is hardly know. But given fusion power and both Goku and Vegeta respective power i think Manga base Vegito also slightly above SSJ3 Goku
All that I know already, the thign I wanna know is how far above SSJ3 Goku, or if he's at least above SSJ3 gotenks.

Back