• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The Daizenshuu mentions that Super Vegito is far superior to a Super Saiyan 3, so his base form could be in anywhere in the Super ballpark -- Super Saiyan 2 would the most likely benchmark.
Does this include SSJ3 Gotenks? BTW SSJ2 is a downplay because SSJ3 Gotenks is far weaker than SSJ vegito but gotenks' base is stronger than SSJ3 Goku. I just wanna know if base vegito surpasses SSJ3 Gotenks like the anime or not. Another thing that could work is if the gap of SSJ2 or SSJ3 is bigger than the gap between SSJ.

Alright I noticed a mistake in the scaling chain, base Goku doesn't scale above SSJ2 Gohan, he scales above SSJ gohan this is because Gohan used SSJ to pull the Z sword not SSJ2, and Goku could still swing it around in base despite shin failing to, so this means Shin < SSJ Gohan < base Gohan post training ~ Base Goku < SSJ Goku < SSJ2 Gohan.
THAT WAS ACCEPTED?
Yes moro has class Y lifting strength as a planet, I tried to get Goku to scale to it but failed.

Uhhh TOP SSB Goku < berserker kale < controlled berserker kale < SSJ2 Goku post sign 1
Caulifula scales to controlled kale but weaker I think.
Trunks without sword of hope is fodder, scales below SSR black, with sword of hope, he's omnipotent, one shot and clapped fusion zamasu.
Cabba's fodder.
SSR Black < SSB Vegeta = SSB Goku < SSR black scythe.
SSR Black probably is the strongest via hax (he'd win in a fight), controlled kale is the strongest via raw strength, and trunks is easily the strongest but only with sword of hope.

Alright I noticed a mistake in the scaling chain, base Goku doesn't scale above SSJ2 Gohan, he scales above SSJ gohan this is because Gohan used SSJ to pull the Z sword not SSJ2, and Goku could still swing it around in base despite shin failing to, so this means Shin < SSJ Gohan < base Gohan post training ~ Base Goku < SSJ Goku < SSJ2 Gohan.
Shouldn't base goku be high 4-C then? Also if we can use lifting strength for scaling in dbz then ssj gohan should be 4-B right?

Fun Fact: In order to become a Super Saiyan 4, you must first transform into a Golden Great Ape and than condense that form into a human body. Whenever Goku transforms, he becomes a Golden Great Ape and compresses that form in his head, allowing him to change shape instantly.

mental monkey

dbz base goku is only 4-C and SSJ Gohan would be 4-B if there's proof (which I'm pretty sure there is) that the Grand Supreme Kai tried and failed to pull out the Z sword since atleast in dbz kai he seemed relative to kid buu
There should have been a CRT which was accepted that fixed that but regardless it's in the explanation blog. Grand supreme kai never tried to pull the Z sword or was stated not to be able to, only shin was stated that he couldn't lift it, SSJ gohan scales above him and he did.

Alright I did some research and found this evidence for manga base vegito being > SSJ3 gotenks.
1. In daizenshuu 7, it's stated that base vegito's power registered higher than a SSJ3.
2. In chapter 502 of the manga, old kai says that Goku fusing with gohan won't require them to use SSJ. This means two things, gohan will not fuse with Goku in potential unleashed but instead in base form, and that base gokan (base goku + base gohan fusion) is > buutenks. Base gohan scales to base Goku as both can lift the Z sword, and base vegeta scales to base Goku meaning, base vegito should scale just like base gokan and thus be above buutenks.
3. The anime though non canon to the manga, still portrays base vegito as above buuhan.

Back