• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What the hell is this pathetic downplay lmao

Downplay? I only see fax

Didn't a train actually damage Goku? And iirc, at Granolah Saga, while training Vegeta punched a rock and it didn't even break!

They got retconed and are now below wall level fr

x3a4Bes.jpeg

Downplay? I only see fax
lol even this Goku is stronger

Ok, hear me out. Downplay Goku (Low 6-B) vs codex Xeno Goku (High 6-C)

What the hell is this pathetic downplay lmao

You got a higher position, congratulations.

Goku never absorbed SSG into his base form, it was retconned in later in super and there's no way cabba is SSG level
lmao

Where have I seen that before? 🧐
I wonder whom made this one hmmmmmm I swear I've seen this before 🤔

The Saiyans (The Entire Race, Pre-Saiyan Saga) Vs The Viltrumites (Pre-Purge and Scourge Virus) sounds like a cool fight on paper, (talking about due to recent YT and Twitter discourse) but then I think about it for a moment and realize the Saiyans kind of stomp. I mean, it took 3 of the top Viltrumites to ever live teaming up, with aid from Space Racer, to take out Viltrum, netting them Small Planet.

Mind you, these 3 aren’t just like, strong. The Viltrumites went through eugenics, so the remaining 50 pure bloods we see like Anissa, Kregg, etc. are top tier relative to their whole species, and highly trained on top of that all physicality to boot, and the Viltrumites who performed the feat are a level above them. (With the strongest Viltrumite being Thragg until Mark ages up, since he only barely won due to the suit he was wearing buying him extra time.) Despite ALL of that, it took all they had.

So that is the utmost you will ever see from a Viltrumite (though with upscaling, I think it’d be valid to say Mark became baseline planetary in his 500 year future.)

The Average Low Class no name Saiyan Warrior can easily brutalize Moon Level threats. While Small Planet > Moon, the level of ease it takes and the actual tier of individual pulling it off is so vastly different between them I think saying the Average Saiyan majorly outclasses the Average Viltrumite, and that’s not getting into the discrepancy in abilities. Ki, which gives them range, defense, offense, aura, heat and shockwave creation, etc. Then they have Zenkai Boosts, the Oozaru, etc. etc.

A platoon of decent low level Saiyans would clear Viltrum, though they may need Oozaru to pull it off.

However, the fight becomes even more of a slaughter when you factor in the Mid Class and Elite, who can straight up finger point planets away and (Toei) King Vegeta can handwave three planets to oblivion at Dwarf Star levels of power. Genuinely just a step above anything in Invincible except the Infinity Ray (this is because Nolan claims it can bust stars, though given it didn’t oneshot Viltrum, debatable.)

I say all of this to state that I was kind of surprised at how stompy it was after thought. I mean, I always knew KV, Kid Vegeta, and Toei Bardock would be a serious issue due to their level of power, but I didn’t realize how big the gap between the Viltrumites and General Saiyan Populace is.

That said, the Viltrumites could easily like, build up their speed in space at their MFTL+ Subatomic Space Warp enhanced speed then approach Planet Vegeta, and all the Saiyans just kind of die because they need to breathe, so it’s not like they’re without wincons. It’s just not going to be an actual fight between the two.

Last edited:
The Saiyans (The Entire Race, Pre-Saiyan Saga) Vs The Viltrumites (Pre-Purge and Scourge Virus) sounds like a cool fight on paper, (talking about due to recent YT and Twitter discourse) but then I think about it for a moment and realize the Saiyans kind of stomp. I mean, it took 3 of the top Viltrumites to ever live teaming up, with aid from Space Racer, to take out Viltrum, netting them Small Planet.

Mind you, these 3 aren’t just like, strong. The Viltrumites went through eugenics, so the remaining 50 pure bloods we see like Anissa, Kregg, etc. are top tier relative to their whole species, and highly trained on top of that all physicality to boot, and the Viltrumites who performed the feat are a level above them. (With the strongest Viltrumite being Thragg until Mark ages up, since he only barely won due to the suit he was wearing buying him extra time.) Despite ALL of that, it took all they had.

So that is the utmost you will ever see from a Viltrumite (though with upscaling, I think it’d be valid to say Mark became baseline planetary in his 500 year future.)

The Average Low Class no name Saiyan Warrior can easily brutalize Moon Level threats. While Small Planet > Moon, the level of ease it takes and the actual tier of individual pulling it off is so vastly different between them I think saying the Average Saiyan majorly outclasses the Average Viltrumite, and that’s not getting into the discrepancy in abilities. Ki, which gives them range, defense, offense, aura, heat and shockwave creation, etc. Then they have Zenkai Boosts, the Oozaru, etc. etc.

A platoon of decent low level Saiyans would clear Viltrum, though they may need Oozaru to pull it off.

However, the fight becomes even more of a slaughter when you factor in the Mid Class and Elite, who can straight up finger point planets away and (Toei) King Vegeta can handwave three planets to oblivion at Dwarf Star levels of power. Genuinely just a step above anything in Invincible except the Infinity Ray (this is because Nolan claims it can bust stars, though given it didn’t oneshot Viltrum, debatable.)

I say all of this to state that I was kind of surprised at how stompy it was after thought. I mean, I always knew KV, Kid Vegeta, and Toei Bardock would be a serious issue due to their level of power, but I didn’t realize how big the gap between the Viltrumites and General Saiyan Populace is.

That said, the Viltrumites could easily like, build up their speed in space at their MFTL+ Subatomic Space Warp enhanced speed then approach Planet Vegeta, and they all just kind of die because they need to breathe, so it’s not like they’re without wincons. It’s just not going to be an actual fight between the two.
Viltrutmites vs Saiyan's always be debatable to a extent until u factor namek and above which makes a stomp into a massacre

It's funny to think that a 5 year old Gohan can annihilate the viltrum race from namek

That said, the Viltrumites could easily like, build up their speed in space at their MFTL+ Subatomic Space Warp enhanced speed then approach Planet Vegeta, and they all just kind of die because they need to breathe, so it’s not like they’re without wincons. It’s just not going to be an actual fight between the two.
If you factor Toei you have to remember Moon Level bumps up to Planet Level+ also even without his Toei feat King Vegeta still scales to that planet destroying feat (because DB planets are much bigger) due to his 10k power level.

It would be good if you could evaluate this, i think it will be your first about DB being an administrator.

I have a question about the neutral zone

It holds the macrocosms right? Each of which are 2c multiverses

Now any standard multiversal structure separates its 4d components via a 5th dimension, which is insignificant unless proven otherwise, so a 2c structure is basically a 3d+1d structure with an extra 1d insignificant direction

What about a realm that contains said 2c multiverses and separates them such that they don't intersect? Still the same 3d+1d+1d-insignificant? Would it need an extra insignificant direction to seperate the multiverses?

Will it still be 3d+1d+ 1d-insignificant or 3d+1d+ 2d-insignificant? Or is it more likely 4d+1d+1d-insignificant?

Apparently,
  • Semi-Perfect Cell is ten-times as strong as Imperfect Cell.
  • Potential Unlock Gohan is ten-times as strong as Pre-Potential Unlock Gohan.
  • After three years of training, Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo are equals. (Guessing it's referring to their full power.)
  • Super Saiyan Grade Two derives its strength from its muscles (duh), whereas Super Saiyan 2 maximizes the user's Ki (duh).
  • Spopovich is only ten-times as strong as normally under Babidi's control, which, hm-
  • The East Supreme Kai's strength is comparable to "that of Goku and his friends at the time of the Cell Game".
  • "[Super] Buu and [SSJ] Gotenks fight with unprecedented power".
All of that is fun.

Back