• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I take back what I said.
I WANNA MARRY VEGETA
He looks like he is about to drop the hottest mixtape "distrack to frieza 'monkeys together strong' ft. Lil goku, daBroly"

Okay this form gotta be strong as shit if it can genuinely scare true Granolah and force him to move back.

That's the face of fear.

The bad thing of this chapter is Blue Vegeta just appear to showcase 1 irrelevant skill and get bodied in 1 second, bad writing

Ah yes, because mister breakfast bodied kakabrat in his white supremacy state is going to totally use a lot of force when he is facing widows peak in his blubbbery juice form

Hey guys do you know how I can get toyotaros contact info so I can tell him to fix the damn eyebrows. Other than that, this looks mega awesome I love it.

GoD Toppo also has the eyebrow thing
MV5BMzk5ZGIxNzMtYjNhYi00NTg5LTkzNzktOWExNTliNWY2NWU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc5MzIxMDk._V1_.jpg

Another thing toyo is takeing from the anime like what he did with blue evolution

Also I actually like vegetas new form it's growing on me the more I look at it

The more you look at it, the more amazing it gets, he legit look like a villain that's about to beat 11 year old girl for saying "that's from tiktok!"

Yo guys I got more dragon ball cosmology questions, so in the u6 tournament arc, both universe 6 and universe 7 had the same amount of time to prepare for the tournament, this means that u6 and u7 which are supposedly separate timelines, flow under the same time, wouldn't this mean that u6 and u7 are in the same tineline meaning that together they wouldn't be 2-C?

Yo guys I got more dragon ball cosmology questions, so in the u6 tournament arc, both universe 6 and universe 7 had the same amount of time to prepare for the tournament, this means that u6 and u7 which are supposedly separate timelines, flow under the same time, wouldn't this mean that u6 and u7 are in the same tineline meaning that together they wouldn't be 2-C?
Different spacetimes can have the same flow of time. After all, Trunks’ timeline and Goku’s timeline have the same time flow. They just take place in certain points.

You meant to write space-time I assume I don't exactly remember it so when was it implied that the flow of time is different in U6
Well yes, that would mean the same thing wouldn't it? Anyway, u6 had the same flow of time as u7 which implies that they share a space-time continuum, but the wiki treats it as separate space times. So what's up with that why does the wiki do that?

Well yes, that would mean the same thing wouldn't it? Anyway, u6 had the same flow of time as u7 which implies that they share a space-time continuum, but the wiki treats it as separate space times. So what's up with that why does the wiki do that?
Because 1- universes are space times
2- they are seperated
3- having the same flow of time doesn't really debunk them being the same space-time

Different spacetimes can have the same flow of time. After all, Trunks’ timeline and Goku’s timeline have the same time flow. They just take place in certain points.
Oh wow what? how does that work?
But trunks' future is in the same space time continuum as the present one, this isn't the same as the example I gave because the one I gave were in different spacetimes right?

Oh wow what? how does that work?
But trunks' future is in the same space time continuum as the present one, this isn't the same as the example I gave because the one I gave were in different spacetimes right?
Simple. Five minutes pass in Trunks’ time, then Five minutes pass in Goku’s time. If Goku’s time was stopped, it wouldn’t affect Trunks’ time.

Yeah time doesn't have to flow in a completely different manner for it to be a separate space-time continuum. Don't know why so many people seem to think this.

Also, it seems like both Goku and Vegeta have some sort of healing factor when transforming. Goku did it last chapter and now Vegeta as well.

Simple. Five minutes pass in Trunks’ time, then Five minutes pass in Goku’s time. If Goku’s time was stopped, it wouldn’t affect Trunks’ time.
Thank you.
Yeah time doesn't have to flow in a completely different manner for it to be a separate space-time continuum. Don't know why so many people seem to think this.

Also, it seems like both Goku and Vegeta have some sort of healing factor when transforming. Goku did it last chapter and now Vegeta as well.
Thank you.
Yeah it is
2-C BoG CRT when?

So Vegeta is gonna **** Granolah up with his new form, if those spoilers are true, even Granolah was scared when he saw that form lol, 1, 2

Considering how the serie treats Vegeta I don't think so but I sure do hope It does
Goku gets treated badly to in super so it's no big deal. And vegeta has to win because it'll make no sense to give him a brand new ultimate form only for it to lose instantly like even they wouldn't do that crap.

UI however was getting worn down so it makes sense for it to finally get that treatment even if it's a angels technique/form.

Back