• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Btw I just noticed that GT Goku's intelligence section is a copy and paste of canon Goku's intelligence section. While GT Goku is definitely very similar in regards to personality and intelligence, he has shown to be at least more serious if not more experienced, wondering if I should make a CRT about it.

Edit: Not to mention that future Goku is literally over a hundred years post-GT. I feel like simply listing that the same as canon Goku's is weird when he is literally 152 years old on top of the minor but notable differences GT Goku has in the first place.

Future Goku is just featless with little screen time though no one care about that key though
Some people claim he's omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent 'cuz he fused with the dragon balls, was able to grow even if the dark dragon balls' wishes were "absolute" and was able to travel to the hell without the need of permission

All we know is that he's likely massively superior to his end of GT version, and theoretically has the wish granting powers of the Dragon Ball's, even the whole thing with Goku absorbing them is extremely vague, and literally nothing implies he actually got Shenron's powers. We do also see him continuously appear or disappear instantly, but there's nothing implying that's anything more than him speed blitzing literal fodders that would likely get stomped by even OG Dragon Ball Goku.

Btw, scrolling through a translation of the GT Perfect Files and something states that Super Saiyan's have infinite power. GT Tier -0 upgrade when?

Honestly, I think Beerus or Whis is more of an endpoint depending on how long they're gonna do this. I wouldn't mind if he got the chance to swap hands reasonably well with the Grand Priest, though. That'd be pretty sick.

Hey guys I know you're all smart people so instead of making a q&a, I'll ask here.
Why is DB multiverse rated 2-C when the entire multiverse is effected by time travel? For example trunks' timeline us supposed to be low 2-C but it's rated 2-C because it had 12 universes, shouldn't the multiverse be low 2-C and not 2-C?

Hey guys I know you're all smart people so instead of making a q&a, I'll ask here.
Why is DB multiverse rated 2-C when the entire multiverse is effected by time travel? For example trunks' timeline us supposed to be low 2-C but it's rated 2-C because it had 12 universes, shouldn't the multiverse be low 2-C and not 2-C?
There's a note on Zeno's page. Even separate space times such as the ROSAT get affected by time travel in DB, and thus get copied too.

There's a note on Zeno's page. Even separate space times such as the ROSAT get affected by time travel in DB, and thus get copied too.
How do we know the rosat is a separate space-time? And how do we know it's effected by time travel? Because it is effected by time travel, then it doesn't effect whether the space-times of the multiverse are connected or separate is what you are trying to say?

How do we know the rosat is a separate space-time? And how do we know it's effected by time travel? Because it is effected by time travel, then it doesn't effect whether the space-times of the multiverse are connected or separate is what you are trying to say?
The ROSAT is a closed off dimension with its own flow of time

As for the latter yes.

The ROSAT is a closed off dimension with its own flow of time

As for the latter yes.
Okay, 1, how do we know that the rosat is effected by time travel and 2, if the rosat is indeed a separate spacetime then why is it not low 2-C (I know it needs to be universe sized but that's literally how 4D stuff works, vegeta destroying the thing should be low 2-C).

Now that I think about it, it might be more likely that manga Goku isn't actually multi-galaxy level after just Battle of Gods, at least not for a while. Based simply on consistency and a logical realization.

In the manga, Goku didn't absorb the SSJG form's power into his base form, he was the same strength afterwards. They get stronger throughout the manga, but we see that Buu who got a significant although not massive increase in strength still able to fight on levels that can keep up Goku and Vegeta in the Moro arc. Basically, Goku and Vegeta without their god forms are still only around top tier tier Buu Saga level, most likely. They're probably not even as strong as Vegito based on simple scaling, unless they use their god forms. This makes even more sense when Goku notes that Super Saiyan God is on an entirely different level from his regular Super Saiyan states. If we assumed Goku was still only reaching into the multi-solar system levels of strength normally, his godly forms being galaxy level makes even more sense on top of the newer evidence suggesting that he's still within those levels. And it doesn't help that the whole Goku Vs. Beerus thing is extremely vague in the manga and that it being multi-galaxy level, while a fully logical conclusion, may not be true in reality. Even if it was, it doesn't seem too unlikely that Goku's initial SSJG transformation was stronger than it was afterwards, or that it was simply retconned.

Still, that all includes a lot of "likely's", I wouldn't say it's factual or even likely enough to make a CRT out of it, but it's worth considering.

The funny part about it is that this series is SO stuck in transformations now that they had to be like “they train so much that they can’t get stronger in their base anymore” which is entirely stupid

Okay, 1, how do we know that the rosat is effected by time travel and 2, if the rosat is indeed a separate spacetime then why is it not low 2-C (I know it needs to be universe sized but that's literally how 4D stuff works, vegeta destroying the thing should be low 2-C).
It is standard of the wiki, close-off space-time if not universal size is just treated as separated pocket dimension

Which sucks because you'd think that since transformations are multipliers ot their base , they'd have the incentive to focus on their base so that way q strong base=an even stronger transformation.

Damn, no eyebrows mf.

Looks pretty bad tbh. I hope he at least has some good new abilities or smth. Not just hakai.

The OG ss3 design too, honestly I love the form, hoping this finally gets him to beerus level or maybe even goku level
E6gEeLKWYAE3EuL

Wonder if a Saiyan were to train under a supreme kai, would they get their own form like how Vegeta got one by learning from a GoD

Back