• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Bruh toei really turn SSR3 into reality
Only a matter of time till they make SSR4/SSB4
E5MWKcMUUAAhMYH

So glad canon god forms don't have this fanfiction of a form
can i see the image?

Wait hold up

I thought SSJR was Goku Black version of going SSB
Yes but at the same time, SSB or SSR is just SSJ with God Ki instead of normal ki, so theoretically you can apply SSJ2 and 3 onto God Ki to have SSB or SSR from 2 to 3. well if we look on the other perspective, SSBE Vegeta is just SSJ Grade 2 with God Ki =.=

There’s another guide that says SSJR is a Super Saiyan of a different kind. It’s evident though that it’s Zamasu’s equivalent to SSJB

There’s another guide that says SSJR is a Super Saiyan of a different kind. It’s evident though that it’s Zamasu’s equivalent to SSJB
Yeah probably, though admittedly I'm probably biased to the idea of Rose being a regular Super Saiyan because I sometimes interpret the pink hair being the result of something like a Saiyan born deity obtaining Super Saiyan

Y'all think this is anything special? The rocks that were supposed to hit bounced off before actually hitting. Like there's some sort of barrier or whatever.

SSR rose is basically the equivalent of a SSB, the reason for the color difference is because zamasu is a natural deity while Goku and vegeta aren't, and the reason that scan says that it's SSJ is because black upon transforming into a SSJ, transforms into this instead, and that's because he's using saiyan beyond god, or you could just interpret it as blacks version of SSJ.

The linked tweet includes Goku's actual kanji which is not the same, the one in the trailer just says he's from another space-time.

The trailer also does not call him Goku - it specifically calls him "Gokui no senshi", or "Mysterious warrior".

He's still Xeno Bardock guys, the game's already spoiled it by grouping their icons together. Plus he sounds like Bardock, has knowledge Xeno Bardock would logically possess, etc.

The Gohan Love 😂

Gohan just beat someone who was toying with Xeno Goku and Vegeta while in Base form
Nah to be honest, this battle is Dr.Wheelo fight Gohan directly while with Xeno Goku and Vegeta he use underhand trick to take their energy with his wierd energy blast to annoying the hell out of Goku and Vegeta

Fun Fact SDBH Goku has now officially Mastered Ultra Instinct by being BFRed to a Temporal Dimension similar to the RoSaT where him and Vegeta fought, for unspecified period of time, EVERYONE THEY EVER FACED!

The list would include:
Beerus
Hit
Fused Zamasu
Kefla
Toppo
Jiren
Anilaza
Frieza
and
Super Broly

This list should also include everyone they fought up till now meaning:
All the Core Area Warriors
Dark Janemba
Fu?
Z Broly
and Black

Whoa, no, Putine didn't say it was "everyone" they'd ever met. The only person we can make out in the anime is Captain Ginyu - the promotional video for the game also shows some other Z-era villains (mostly other Frieza Force members), but nobody from Super onwards.

Does seem that Goku can go UI at will now... which probably means it'll start jobbing soon.

That's what SSJR is, to my knowledge. SSJR is literally just Goku Black's version of Super Saiyan Blue. Basically he goes Super Saiyan, but because his soul is still that of Zamasu's, he very likely retains enough God Ki for it to become something more than regular Super Saiyan, and it becomes a variant of SSJB. I'm guessing that because he's a true god rather than a mortal who attained god-hood unnaturally, it apparently has that pink colored hair instead of blue.

Although when SSJR first came out way back in 2016, I do remember a guide that said it's his version of Super Saiyan in specific, but I feel like the SSJB variant theory is more logical, and I think there's some other evidence contradicting that guide. And besides which, I have trouble remembering the guide itself and the contradictory evidence.

Also in the manga it is definitely his version of SSJB, no doubt about it. He uses regular old SSJ1, SSJG, and eventually uses SSJR. He may have even made a statement about it being his version of SSJB but I can't remember too well.

Lastly, if DBH is going with the idea that it's his version of SSJB and not the regular Super Saiyan form, then that means seeing a Super Saiyan Blue 2 or even 3 in Heroes is not unlikely.

I'm just waiting for SSJB+SSJ4 Kaioken Vegito

He never used ssj god but he did use ssj and ssj rosè and zamas explained that this is what a actual god going ssj blue is, so technically if Goku or Vegeta became a god instead of mortals they could have ssj rosè instead of blue

I've always interpreted Super Saiyan Rose as being the natural/true Ssj form of a Saiyan deity.
It's a bit hard to explain but basically where as the likes of Goku and Vegeta use both mortal and God Ki, someone like say Zamasu pretty much only uses God ki exclusively so to a deity Ssj and SSB are just the same form since they don't use regular ki

What do you think Goku's strength could potentially reach by the end of the series? Not in tiering system terms, because that could go in countless ways knowing Dragon Ball's debatable consistency but also absurd power-cliffing, but simply how he would compare to current characters. It's interesting to think about because Toriyama has put himself into a somewhat limited position by making actual peaks of the power scale with Zeno and the Grand Priest. Goku even reaching the level of the Grand Priest is far out there with how they've set up the Grand Priest as a seemingly unreachable goal, not to mention how they've made Ultra Instinct look like the pinnacle of power Goku can achieve. But at the same time you have the whole "Saiyan's have no limits" thing that's been going on since even the Goku Black arc.

Personally, I think the Grand Priest himself might be the level Goku will reach by the end of the series. It's hard to tell where Dragon Ball is even going at this point, let alone how it will end, but the Grand Priest definitely seems like he'll be a sort of be all end all level of power, second only to Zeno who doesn't really count. It'd also be interesting if Goku got more hax as it went on, but of course Goku himself wouldn't really care about that and prefers more personal combat.

Back