• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Time passes after all in the afterlife because Goku needed a day to cross snake way to get back to Earth before the fight with Vegeta, so it's not an actual separated thing. And no other realm explicitly says much on that topic.

Also The Room of Spirit and Time is Earth sized, so it doesn't count.

Those are what I remember. Honestly, I don't really care one way or the other, but still.

Time passes after all in the afterlife because Goku needed a day to cross snake way to get back to Earth before the fight with Vegeta, so it's not an actual separated thing. And no other realm explicitly says much on that topic.

Also The Room of Spirit and Time is Earth sized, so it doesn't count.

Those are what I remember. Honestly, I don't really care one way or the other, but still.
Time is not a thing to identify something is separated, it is space. We can have a dimension with 2-3 different flow of time in itself

Is the living realm considered a universe in vsbw? [You know since it's called a university and outright stated to be a universe and resembles ours, it's also stated to be a reality]

vegeta new form?
Yup.

Bro, the transformation aura alone was completely no selling Granolah's barrage of key blasts like it was nothing more than a small breeze of wind. I think Vegeta's line about the rankings is important here cause I don't think Granolah is the strongest anymore lmao.

This new chapter was dope asf!!! I love how Vegeta was very clearly the weaker one here but was still confident (not cocky), getting into Granola's head, and genuinely having a good time. Despite being so much stronger, Granola came off as a kid fighting an adult, even showing genuine fear of Vegeta. That, plus him needing Aim Assist (I died at that part) just shows how inexperienced and cowardly Granola truly is. It's so obvious Vegeta tricked Granola into revealing he just got these amazing powers< which was another funny scene btw. I especially adore that little speech Vegeta gave too.

"Here's another tidbit. Strongest? Second Strongest? Rankings are well and good... but they only reflect a moment in time. Once that moment has passed by, it's nothing but history. Take me, for instance. I'm already stronger than I was a few minutes ago. I've grown more and more powerful throughout this little dance of ours."

On a side note, I can confirm that I actually really like the look of this new form Vegeta has. The aura has shades of black, his hair has a slightly different shape, the shading on his hair to show it's not just a generic black color, and the eyebrows make him look like he's in a primal state just craving for battle.

This chapter was great, and I can’t wait for August 20th.

Here's an alternate link to the chapter for those who don’t want to pay.

Really??? Gimme link plz
The link i sent should be free. Try going to Viz' website and search for Dragon Ball super, then scroll down to Dragon Ball Super and the chapter list should be there. The latest chapters are at the top and they should be free.

Very good chapter, I liked it a lot. Hopefully Vegeta will be the one to end this arc, rather than Goku.

Though, it seems that Vegeta's Chi just straight up blocked Granolah's blast. I wonder if that's gonna stay, or if its just a side-effect that only happens in the process of his transformation.

On another note, what would this ability be?

Vegeta really was the hype in this chapter tbh
The form looks even better plus taking all the damage
But **** you toyotaro, giving us cliff hangers

YO this chapter was ******* SICK.

Some nice fighting, Vegeta got to look super cool, they finally acknowledged two things that I was hoping for them to acknowledge (Just because Granolah wished for this power doesn't mean he fully knows how to best use it, and just because he wished to be the strongest doesn't mean that is a thing forever).

All in all, **** yeah.

actually I disliked that part, its absurd imo how u always have to make the opponent weaker in the same way, he did that to angel Moro and now to Granolah

Back