• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The Infinite Energy Reactors are mechanical, not biological, hence why Marron didn't inherit unlimited stamina. Eternal youth is, seeing as how Piccolo inherited it from being King Piccolo's genetic duplicate.
Cell is not his genetic duplicate and I don't remember what his transfer of immortality is based on, Piccolo is the incarnation of Piccolo King who put his entire existence in that egg to be reborn.

While this is true, 16’s fears WERE verified, the information 16 was working on objectively was not “he could blow up solar systems.” It was vastly more likely he was referring to the information projected by the Supercomputer (which is already out of date/wrong because it didn’t account for the changes in the Z-Fighters PL relative to the 3 years training for 19 and 20, and definitely could not adequately cover the present Cell, who had engorged himself on hundreds of thousands of humans specifically because his power output, {which is literally decided by the Supercomputer that made him}, was lower than 17’s and thus literally could not quantify Cell’s strength trajectory. Even assuming 16 was calculating that trajectory in the present moment with his Supercomputer Brain, this same brain still wouldn’t be operating on the understanding a “Super Perfect Cell” could even exist.

Edit: That’s to say, it’s vastly more likely it was interpreting Cell’s power as a “Large Star Buster” or what have you, not Solar Systems, and he’d clear out the Universe over time one planet and Star at a time.
Honestly very far-fetched.

Cell is not his genetic duplicate and I don't remember what his transfer of immortality is based on, Piccolo is the incarnation of Piccolo King who put his entire existence in that egg to be reborn.
Cell has Piccolo’s total genetic code in his body, and we know Piccolo inherited it as his Reincarnation (Daizenshuu 2), but we don’t know if Cell did for sure, HENCE the “possibly” rating.

Cell has Piccolo’s total genetic code in his body, and we know Piccolo inherited it as his Reincarnation (Daizenshuu 2), but we don’t know if Cell did for sure, HENCE the “possibly” rating.
Yes, I understand that but we continue with the same topic, when Piccolo King gave birth to the egg he put his entire existence into it, Cell not only has Piccolo's cells but also those of Goku, Frieza, Vegeta, etc. They are not the same beings. and as we know, Cell gets tired when fighting unlike androids.

yeah, Cell's growth shows that he could grow to such heights that even Gero's supercomputer couldn't proccess should be used to make Cell "Extrordinary Genius" combatant, not ironic remark, an observation of mine so, it isn't too outlandish to see this growth as the danger, considering that in the end he reached Solar System busting levels of power, i wouldn't consider so weird to think that this is where 16's fears lied
Like I said, though, the incongruity in data available means it straight up cannot be referring to SPC, even if he was validated.
large star level is not enough to destroy the entire universe tho, going that route you should upgrade Cell to solar system level, neutron stars that that high to destroy iirc
I don’t think Cell’s output should be heightened. I just want to clarify what 16 meant at that moment.

Yes, I understand that but we continue with the same topic, when Piccolo King gave birth to the egg he put his entire existence into it, Cell not only has Piccolo's cells but also those of Goku, Frieza, Vegeta, etc. They are not the same beings. and as we know, Cell gets tired when fighting unlike androids.
So does Piccolo. Eternal Youth does not afford him infinite stamina. Just immunity to aging.

So does Piccolo. Eternal Youth does not afford him infinite stamina. Just immunity to aging.
What I tried to imply is that Cell does not have all the abilities of the beings that make him up and since there is no evidence or even allusion to Cell having type 1 immortality, it should be erased.

Tbh I do think the Infinite Galaxies thing to be legit. The "contradictions" aren't really contradictions and are simply the result of authors not knowing the magnitudes of their tiers, like Goku used to become from 3-A to Low 2-C with just a x50 multiplier back in the days.
To hundreds of quotes stating about infinite galaxies in guides, directors mentioning, although super uses an "incalculable number of galaxies like these"i don't think Bulma's word would refute the Universe being infinite, Jaco even refutes her about there not being something like that and saying it's impossible, in addition to Sheilong himself mentioning that he cannot find the super spheres because he has a very vast Universe.

i don't think Bulma's word would refute the Universe being infinite
Powerscalers when they get reminded that Infinite speed characters move from the beginning to the end of an infinite distance:
7oxkub.png

To hundreds of quotes stating about infinite galaxies in guides, directors mentioning, although super uses an "incalculable number of galaxies like these"i don't think Bulma's word would refute the Universe being infinite, Jaco even refutes her about there not being something like that and saying it's impossible, in addition to Sheilong himself mentioning that he cannot find the super spheres because he has a very vast Universe.
Well, next time look for those statements from the manga/anime/guides to prove that it really is infinite.

I mean, most of the statements straight up come from guides, with Jaco’s being straight from the Anime and Manga.

Edit: The only contradiction is Bulma, whose assessment was literally never verified.
Exactly, i think someone will soon create a crt for the Universe to be infinite, i myself don't want to lose my head with another cosmology update.

What I tried to imply is that Cell does not have all the abilities of the beings that make him up and since there is no evidence or even allusion to Cell having type 1 immortality, it should be erased.
This straight up isn’t true, though. He has access to all their abilities (and genetic potential for abilities) through their DNA. The Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Super Saiyan, Death Beam, Psychokinesis, 3rd Grade, etc. Everything they are, he is.

The Anime makes this more clear by having him use the Multiform, the Tri-Beam, Special Beam Cannon, Galick Gun, etc.

I mean, the 48 minutes thing isn't exactly an argument either, as not even with MFTL+ speed they'd care of it. Do I need to remind you that the MFTL+ Jojo characters consider Time Stops/Skips of 10 seconds to be a big deal?
Ironically, Dragon Ball (while still suffering this issue, given .1 seconds of Time Frozen would still be an eternity for someone MFTL+), plays with this concept a lot closer to powerscaler assumptions. It’s directly mentioned to be “super short, but more than enough time for someone fast.” And then the reason it gets more powerful is the literal extension of time frozen, giving Hit more actions to take and hit you with.

I mean, the 48 minutes thing isn't exactly an argument either, as not even with MFTL+ speed they'd care of it. Do I need to remind you that the MFTL+ Jojo characters consider Time Stops/Skips of 10 seconds to be a big deal?
Remembering that it was a JoJo fan who said that, since we literally have something like that in his verse, lol

This straight up isn’t true, though. He has access to all their abilities (and genetic potential for abilities) through their DNA. The Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Super Saiyan, Death Beam, Psychokinesis, 3rd Grade, etc. Everything they are, he is.

The Anime makes this more clear by having him use the Multiform, the Tri-Beam, Special Beam Cannon, Galick Gun, etc.
Yes, abilities that they themselves developed, abilities of the races, etc. but we are talking about a wish to Shen Long that was wished by Piccolo King who transferred it to himself by giving his entire existence to the egg that he gave birth to. I'm not referring to the anime, I'm not aware of that and you may be right that there is more evidence about it but since many things that could have served in favor of your theory were discarded such as Luffy's last thread or the fact that the ki is soul manipulation (Cell supposedly has Goku's ki which would be his existence, soul, etc.) it is not that the MFTL+ for Cell or a larger scale to a large star or solar system cannot be ruled out.

Hypersonic+ doing that overtime? especially as DBZ has nothing observable and unobservable regions? Very unlikely to be the case tbh
again, hard as it would be, it wouldn't be impossible, giving that by the end of it all he was Solar System level.......it wouldn't really be hard as you are implying all things considered

given his possible eternal youth from piccolo he possibly inherited(as pointed by null) we can't really discard it

again, hard as it would be, it wouldn't be impossible, giving that by the end of it all he was Solar System level.......it wouldn't really be hard as you are implying all things considered

given his possible eternal youth from piccolo he possibly inherited(as pointed by null) we can't really discard it
Cell could just teleport like Buu

Cell only has "possible" in "type 1 immortality" and it is easily debunked, he would already be dead when he reaches the next star closest to Earth with his MHS+ speed...

again, hard as it would be, it wouldn't be impossible, giving that by the end of it all he was Solar System level
Cell becoming solar system after how Zenkai has ko bearing on when they statement was made, not sure why you brought it up
.......it wouldn't really be hard as you are implying all things considered
Considering how impossible it would be for a guy just 40+ above baseline Solar solar system to reach even the next galaxies without having MFTL+ speeds to close the gap? (The next major galaxy, Andromeda is basically 2 million light years away) unlikely and FURTHERMORE he wasn't an SS buster when tjr statement was made

The only way it wouldn't be hard is if he's fast enough to reach those stars, his AP alone isn't doing squat
Cell could just teleport like Buu
This was after he became super perfect cell

There is nothing accepted on this wiki that justifies Cell's "possible type 1 immortality"

Cell only has "possible" in "type 1 immortality" and it is easily debunked, he would already be dead when he reaches the next star closest to Earth with his MHS+ speed...
even without type 1 immortality(which he has, and has no reason nor debunk to say he didn't had) how can you know he would be dead? can you prove his life span?

Cell becoming solar system after how Zenkai has ko bearing on when they statement was made, not sure why you brought it up

Considering how impossible it would be for a guy just 40+ above baseline Solar solar system to reach even the next galaxies without having MFTL+ speeds to close the gap? (The next major galaxy, Andromeda is basically 2 million light years away) unlikely and FURTHERMORE he wasn't an SS buster when tjr statement was made

The only way it wouldn't be hard is if he's fast enough to reach those stars, his AP alone isn't doing squat

This was after he became super perfect cell
Than Cell being able to destroy the universe makes no sense. He doesn't have infinite energy and the AP to destroy one solar-system. He would be gassed out after one full powered Ki attack.

even without type 1 immortality(which he has, and has no reason nor debunk to say he didn't had) how can you know he would be dead? can you prove his life span?
Is there any evidence that he has it besides having the cells of a being that was granted to him for literally being the incarnation of his previous self? Besides the fact that it is a "possible" it is not confirmed, when this thread you can try to argue against it.
If you want to go for the Limitless fallacies, no, I have no way to prove it but the longest living beings of which Cell has cells are the Namekians who live hundreds of years... and the nearest star is 4 light years away, Cell is MHS+, as the logic doesn't add up well.

Is there any evidence that he has it besides having the cells of a being that was granted to him for literally being the incarnation of his previous self?
..........if Piccolo cells never age, and Cell has those as part of his cells, 1 + 1 should be = to 2

Besides the fact that it is a "possible" it is not confirmed, when this thread you can try to argue against it.
you can, then do it

If you want to go for the Limitless fallacies
"Limitless fallacies"? what that?

, no, I have no way to prove it but the longest living beings of which Cell has cells are the Namekians who live hundreds of years... and the nearest star is 4 light years away, Cell is MHS+, as the logic doesn't add up well.
again, Cell is not a namekian, he is an android created from the Cells from numerous species and beings, unless you can prove that his life spam is = to a namekian, then no

Yes, abilities that they themselves developed, abilities of the races, etc. but we are talking about a wish to Shen Long that was wished by Piccolo King who transferred it to himself by giving his entire existence to the egg that he gave birth to. I'm not referring to the anime, I'm not aware of that and you may be right that there is more evidence about it but since many things that could have served in favor of your theory were discarded such as Luffy's last thread or the fact that the ki is soul manipulation (Cell supposedly has Goku's ki which would be his existence, soul, etc.) it is not that the MFTL+ for Cell or a larger scale to a large star or solar system cannot be ruled out.
He has EVERYONE’S Ki. Whenever he channels the info/data of a person, his Ki radiates like their’s. This INCLUDES Piccolo.

Back